Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Yo man. That's not a positive post.
    Lol

I said I'll watch all 162 games and root my heart out, that's as positive as I feel.

The Iowa city Mets are not to feel positive about, the NEW YORK Mets are the the team I have rooted for my whole life. This acting like a small market team stuff just aggravates me.

Next summer ill feel positive, at least I hope.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    I see a small light at the end of this very long and dreary tunnel.

That's positive.
    Could be a freight train heading straight for you. Wait that's not positive. I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

vCash
    Looking forward to the young Mets rotation when Wheeler comes up. The infield looks promising with the arrival of D'Arnaud. Also Ike Davis hit 30 homers on an off year. Can only imagine what he does if hes right all year... and if they can TRADE FOR JUSTIN UPTON. Perfect fit. If that happens we are looking at a pretty good team come April...
    Last edited by sportzkid1503; 01-09-2013 at 03:30 AM.
    GOTTA BELIEVE!

ELI MANNING IS ELITE !

Ruben Tejada = The Machine!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    Not to be greedy, but I actually wish they had hung on to Thole somehow. Obviously that was an important piece for Toronto as they were looking for a guy who could catch the knuckleball. But it would have been nice to keep him. He wouldn't be bad as a backup, and he would compliment D'Arnaud off the bench since he's a lefty. What is our depth chart at catcher for 2014? D'Arnaud then ??? then ??? then probably Recker.
    Thole is a bum. Good riddance.

And it's "complement," not "compliment"
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash

The POSITIVE thread...

I'm ready for 2013.. hope we add an OF, SP, & RP. But aside from additions I'm ready for:

- Ike's healthy year, can he be consistent?
    - How the unsung acquisitions ala Cowgil, Brown, etc. will pan out?
    - Duda's role.. and if he can be an asset for the Mets in LF.
    - The rotation.. Santana can he be effective?.. Niese can he continue to grow?.. Can Harvey perform a full year?.. The return of Gee, which can help round out the rotation as a good solid piece
    - Obviously I'm excited for Tda & Wheeler, cannot wait to see what they can do in the big leagues!!!!!!!!!!!
    - The middle infield... Ruben Tejada to hopefully play 150+ games and stay effective. Daniel Murphy to hit .300 like he should be and grow defensively.

Finally I'm excited about a good young core of Mets players ready to win. It may not be 2013, but most of these players will be the core going forward and I'd love to see how the relationships will pan out. Lets get some great chemistry and surprise the league and just be competitive, which I think this team can be.
    #oneatatime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post

I'm surprised that you were able to catch me on a point of grammar. Nice job.

vCash
    Don't let optimism fall off the page!
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rpagz3 View Post
    I'm ready for 2013.. hope we add an OF, SP, & RP. But aside from additions I'm ready for:

- Ike's healthy year, can he be consistent?
    - How the unsung acquisitions ala Cowgil, Brown, etc. will pan out?
    - Duda's role.. and if he can be an asset for the Mets in LF.
    - The rotation.. Santana can he be effective?.. Niese can he continue to grow?.. Can Harvey perform a full year?.. The return of Gee, which can help round out the rotation as a good solid piece
    - Obviously I'm excited for Tda & Wheeler, cannot wait to see what they can do in the big leagues!!!!!!!!!!!
    - The middle infield... Ruben Tejada to hopefully play 150+ games and stay effective. Daniel Murphy to hit .300 like he should be and grow defensively.

Finally I'm excited about a good young core of Mets players ready to win. It may not be 2013, but most of these players will be the core going forward and I'd love to see how the relationships will pan out. Lets get some great chemistry and surprise the league and just be competitive, which I think this team can be.
    I'm positive that Cowgil and Brown making the positive thread is not a positive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post

Period after "compliment."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota48 View Post
    Period after "compliment."
    Is that a sentence fragment?
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Don't let optimism fall off the page!
    Hope springs eternal.

Whatever that means.

Maybe some nice spring weather will boost optimism

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by METMANYAK View Post
    Could be a freight train heading straight for you. Wait that's not positive. I guess it's all a matter of perspective.
    If the train was bought by the Mets it will run out of fuel before it hits me.
    Go Grab My Belt

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456