Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    On what kind of crowd he wants to see on Saturday against the Ravens:

"We need it rockin', man. I mean I'm talkin' rockin', because we feed off that energy. It helps our defense so much, our defensive line. I mean they've got after Flacco last time, and with the crowd noise that's such a huge advantage for us. We're going to need that. We're going to need it quiet on offense and rockin' on defense because it is a big advantage playing at home, in the altitude, with the crowd...like I said: we feed off it, we love it, we feed off that energy, so we need them to bring it for sixty minutes."
    IAOFM

You heard the slot machine, for those going to the game (lucky bastards, lol). Pump. It. Up.

vCash
    Ill make sure im real ****ing loud. First section motha****kers

vCash
    I really don't like the 9 point line vegas has on the game i still think its a blow out 35-10 like i said before but but with the points screwy things happen
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    As much as folks are saying that "baltimore doesn't have a chance" I'm hearing a ton about the "Ray Lewis factor." Which is warranted cause he's a hall of famer in his last round...but I don't buy it one bit that Baltimore is being looked upon as hopeless in this game.

Don't believe they are being that disrespected as some are making it out to be.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Ill make sure im real ****ing loud. First section motha****kers
    Same here, row 10 on the 50 baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Same here, row 10 on the 50 baby
    Do us proud, boat horns are cheap at Wal-Mart although technically not allowed, but your going to want that Cow Bell..... I have a fever....any the only perscription....is more cow bell!

Say it ain't so Von say it ain't so!!!

vCash
    But now that the calendar has turned, our attention should, too, to the other side of the ball, because the quality of a defense can have a huge impact on an opposing quarterback's play in specific matchups. Indeed, looking at QBR reveals there are three reasons why D is critical right now. For one thing, while there's clearly a wide range in performance among QB who are still alive in the playoffs, from Manning (Opponent-Adjusted Total QBR: 82.5) to Joe Flacco (46.8), the spread among defenses is just as wide. New England's defense has a QBR Allowed of 64.9, while Denver's opponents have posted a QBR of just 26.6. That's huge variation.
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/playo...uper-bowl-lose

Pretty interesting read if you have insider.

vCash
    "I certainly don't think I would have had to wear the glove had I not been injured last (season)," Manning said. "It's part of my injury, some things that I've had to adjust."

Winter has set in along the Front Range. While there are far more mild spurts in Colorado's winter than the rest of the nation realizes, the temperature for the Broncos' AFC divisional playoff game Saturday against the Baltimore Ravens at Sports Authority Field at Mile High is forecast to be 18 degrees at the 2:30 p.m. kickoff.
    The Glove is not only about what it does for Manning's grip, but what the weather does to the ball.

They go hand in hand.

The colder the weather, the harder and slicker the football. Meanwhile, the most lasting residual effect from Manning's neck surgeries has been the nerve regeneration in the grip of his right throwing hand. In the past, even before the injury, Manning wasn't always at his best in cold weather. Before his injury, he was 1-3 in postseason games played in cold-weather stadiums at New England (0-2), Baltimore (1-0) and the New York Jets (0-1).

But with the temperature in the 30s for the Broncos' final regular-season game two weeks ago against Kansas City, Manning and The Glove threw for 304 yards and three touchdowns.

The Glove could well be a game changer for Manning.
    DP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    This actually makes me nervous. It is great that the glove has helped with his grip that much, but 19 is fricken cold. The feel from 30 to 19 is huge and he and his grip are untested in that extreme.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Glove or no glove, I think the key to winning this game is controlling the line of scrimmage and running the football.

vCash
    To me it is taking care of the ball. We'll be ready physically and hopefully mentally (good thing we're at home if we're not)...but the goofs with fumbles and TO's have GOT to be nonexistent.

If you can't take care of the ball you'll lose against anybody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This actually makes me nervous. It is great that the glove has helped with his grip that much, but 19 is fricken cold. The feel from 30 to 19 is huge and he and his grip are untested in that extreme.
    The Denver Cold isnt really all that cold (obviously colder than 30) but denver cold is a really dry cold so its not to bad..I think he will be alright! I dunno if you live there but its not a cold like seattle or NE or CHI or GB who all have pretty damp wet cold with possible bad winds

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Simon View Post
    Glove or no glove, I think the key to winning this game is controlling the line of scrimmage and running the football.
    Yup Knowshon.. Hester.. Hillman and even Ball all have to have great gains when handed the ball and make sure to keep it high and tight and two hands in the pile.

The line as well needs to be rock solid and blow up Ngata and kruger (keep them in check and our run game will be nice)

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    To me it is taking care of the ball. We'll be ready physically and hopefully mentally (good thing we're at home if we're not)...but the goofs with fumbles and TO's have GOT to be nonexistent.
    If you can't take care of the ball you'll lose against anybody.
    YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

LETS GO BRONCOS!!! LEGGGGOOOOOO!!!!

vCash
    ahhh i wish it was saturday already I WANT TO SEE ORANGE NOWWWWWW

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    The Denver Cold isnt really all that cold (obviously colder than 30) but denver cold is a really dry cold so its not to bad..I think he will be alright! I dunno if you live there but its not a cold like seattle or NE or CHI or GB who all have pretty damp wet cold with possible bad winds
    I don't live there now, but I did for a real long time. Born and raised.

It is true that 19 feels quite a bit colder in a humid environment, but 19 is cold. I don't care where it is. Specifically for a guy who struggles gripping a football in 50.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I've noticed since he wore the glove his spiral has been tighter. My guess it has something to do with his hand strength and what-not after the surgeries. The ball gets hard and slick, and your hands stay dry in that weather so the glove should help out big-time

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast