Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    vCash
    This loss will sting until next year, I don't even feel like watching the rest of the playoffs. I just hope that Baltimore gets stomped in next week against the Pats because they won't get the benefit of the whistle in that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    How much of this conservative calling was Fox's call? Did Mccoy have any say there? Also, don't forget on that 3rd and 7 call, it was Fox/Mccoy who called a passing play for the win. Manning checked him/them off. I know many people are hating on Fox but I still support him. I didn't agree with kneeling and I don't buy any of the crap about Manning's arm not being able to handle that kind of drive. It was a mistake. We will learn from this, and be a scary team next year. This is this team's first real crack at greatness and going through the playoffs. You see it all the time, a team learns from their mistake, gel, and make a serious run the following year.
    where was this reported? I find it hard to believe that a pass was called out of the 2 min warning and Manning checked out of it at the line...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Simon View Post
    where was this reported? I find it hard to believe that a pass was called out of the 2 min warning and Manning checked out of it at the line...
    They have been talking about it on ESPN radio the past couple of days. I first heard it on Mike and Mike

vCash
    Just saw that Manning received the AFC OPOY award. Pretty cool.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    They have been talking about it on ESPN radio the past couple of days. I first heard it on Mike and Mike
    Then Mike and Mike are full of ****.

vCash
    Haha be that as it may. There is no one person to blame this loss on. Too many players on this team had their worst game of the season at the same time

vCash
    Haha be that as it may. There is no one person to blame this loss on. Too many players on this team had their worst game of the season at the same time
    This. It's hard to blame this loss on anyone because everything went wrong. From coaches to players. Team loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then Mike and Mike are full of ****.
    Actually if you find Peyton's interview after the game on NFL.com he says he audibled to a run on the 3rd and 7.....i was pretty upset to hear that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    this loss will sting until next year, i don't even feel like watching the rest of the playoffs. I just hope that baltimore gets stomped in next week against the pats because they won't get the benefit of the whistle in that game.

hopefully for the sake of the nfl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Actually if you find Peyton's interview after the game on NFL.com he says he audibled to a run on the 3rd and 7.....i was pretty upset to hear that
    I did find Peyton's interview and he never clearly says that he audibled on that 3 and 7 play. Actually, he sounds a bit unsure what he was being asked. I also watched that drive again in its entirety, and there is absolutely no way he audibled. He actually gets to then line and snaps the ball. Here is a pretty good article from MHR discussing that play specifically. Read the 3 and 7 portion about 1/4 of the way down.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/1...denver-broncos

Also, in that Fox/Elway article from MHR that I posted 2 days ago, Fox says it was his decision and even goes on to justify his reasoning and breaks down the %'s of his decision.

vCash
    Good dig, peyton was kinda unsure of the question, seemed like he didnt wanna answer anything about the play call. Man we gotta move on from this. Next season i think will be even better than this season. We get to play the NFC East. Pretty excited to see just how good that division is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Good dig, peyton was kinda unsure of the question, seemed like he didnt wanna answer anything about the play call. Man we gotta move on from this. Next season i think will be even better than this season. We get to play the NFC East. Pretty excited to see just how good that division is.
    Yes, acceptance is the first step to recovery. Time to move on. Let's just hope we come out next year mad like we did after 96'. If that's the case, this loss will be well worth it.

Yeah, I am almost scared to see what our actual schedule is going to look like. But this years schedule looked brutal before the season started, so you just never know.

vCash
    i wont be able to get over this loss til atleast the first of march... up til the superbowl its gonna hurt knowing we should have been there, and then the next month after the superbowl when the sports world wont shut up about the superbowl champs its gonna hurt knowing that they should be talking about us but we pissed the opportunity down our leg. this loss really hurts lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    This. It's hard to blame this loss on anyone because everything went wrong. From coaches to players. Team loss.
    From coaches to players to refs.

All aspects of the game were off that day. Ugly game overall...except for the Ravens. That's about as best as they can play.

vCash
    I would just like to thank the Broncos for doubling my travel day tomorrow, now with my layover in Chicago and I will get into Philly to watch the Ravens and Patriots somewhere in the second quarter!!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738