Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    he is eligible to come back for the afc championship game, but not sure he will
    yea, I highly doubt it. We are going to have to put our trust in Moreno, Hester, and Hillman.

vCash
    cannot wait for this game.....smash um

vCash
    Ray Lewis, fantastic player and all. Sure bound Hall of Famer..but that story stops here. Don't buy into it, don't even think about it. We have come too far to just lay an egg.

Everybody better be ready. Protect your house.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Ray Lewis, fantastic player and all. Sure bound Hall of Famer..but that story stops here. Don't buy into it, don't even think about it. We have come too far to just lay an egg.

Everybody better be ready. Protect your house.
    **** yeah!!! 1996 will not repeat itself this year. Here's to hoping 97 and 98 do!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Denver wins 35-10 and those 10 points come at the end when we have 3rd string guys in there so no one gets hurt
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    **** yeah!!! 1996 will not repeat itself this year. Here's to hoping 97 and 98 do!
    The last time we ha a winning streak of this length was a good year for us.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The last time we ha a winning streak of this length was a good year for us.
    Yes it was. a very good year. Sadly, the winning streak like this right before the last, was a terrible thing. That is what we need to avoid.

vCash
    I will admit I am very worried about this game. It really depends on what Baltimore team shows up. I think we played them at their low point a couple weeks ago. I think this will be a very close game this time around.

vCash
    I've learned to always respect your opponent so I surely don't expect a blow out in our favor and I am fully aware of their talents and capabilities. They can win this game, no doubt. However, I hope we do blow them out...just for the sake of not feeling all tense in a close game, lol.

Got to stop the run...take out Rice/Pierce and force Flacco in a position he's not all suited to excel in.

vCash
    Yes it was. a very good year. Sadly, the winning streak like this right before the last, was a terrible thing. That is what we need to avoid.
    It's really hard to believe a team with PFM, coached by Fox, JDR, and company and has a Hall of Famer with no ring in Champ Bailey will not be mentally and physically ready for this.

In the words of Champ "opportunities like this don't come around often." A #1 seed with home field advantage throughout??? You don't get that luxury every other season.

PFM didn't come here just for John Elway...the man knew the AFC West was winnable and that it was his best chance to make the play-offs. Now that he is in the play-offs...the real goal arises.

We have got to take advantage.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wHZT4ZExHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5psSSawMY

Just a couple of vids to get the blood flowing (the first one has been out since the off-season..)

vCash
    I am pretty pumped for this game. I would rather not see the snow during this game though. If we stop the run, we will win this game. I am confident that Champ, Carter, and Harris can stop the passing game. Flacco also makes mistakes when the pressure comes.

vCash
    Article about McGehee returning. I like the last quote from him:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...erge-of-return

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    I am pretty pumped for this game. I would rather not see the snow during this game though. If we stop the run, we will win this game. I am confident that Champ, Carter, and Harris can stop the passing game. Flacco also makes mistakes when the pressure comes.
    All of you living in CO, what's the games weather forecast? Weather bug says snow on Friday only. However, 19 Saturday.

vCash
    All of you living in CO, what's the games weather forecast? Weather bug says snow on Friday only. However, 19 Saturday.
    here you go!!!

So around 20 and a chance of snow..

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast