Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

AFC Divisional Play-off: Baltimore Ravens (10-6) @ Denver Broncos (13-3) 1/12

BALTIMORE RAVENS
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

January 12
    4:30 PM EST

vCash
    I apologize for the game thread not being fancier with the play-offs and all but I'm rolling with what got us here.

Protect our home field.

vCash
    Flacco is not a good QB and I think its time we expose him as a mediocre to good QB and shut down Ray Lewis' career.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Well the broncos have all my support now that Indy is out.. Go win one for Peyton and this great city of Denver!!

vCash
    Go Broncos, lets send Lewis out with a Mile High Salute!!!

vCash
    The first thing I start thinking about before I playoff game is Champ Bailey. One of the best defenders of all time, and a Bronco stalwart for years, and still doesn't have a ring. I always think, it'd sure be sweet to send the Champ out as a champ. Two games away from possibly making that happen. I'm ecstatic. Go Broncos!

vCash
    Who all is coming back from injury for this game?

vCash
    I'm assuming. Kuper will be back. Clady should be good. Stokley should be healed up. Mcgahee is on schedule for afc championship game.

vCash
    Broncos broncos! Roll roll roll roll!

vCash
    We handled them well at their place so we should take care of business at home. But with Ray on his 'last ride' I think they'll be a different monster. I'm slightly nervous.

vCash
    excited for Denver to host Ray Lewis' retirement party

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    The one thing that makes me nervous is I heard it could snow and is going to be cold. Cold part not so much but if it snow's that will only benefit the Ravens as they do have a better running game. It can be cold just not snowing please!! Also from listening to TheFan, I forget who but someone said they saw McGahee walking around and he looked way off still and would be surprised if he was back this year??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    The one thing that makes me nervous is I heard it could snow and is going to be cold. Cold part not so much but if it snow's that will only benefit the Ravens as they do have a better running game. It can be cold just not snowing please!! Also from listening to TheFan, I forget who but someone said they saw McGahee walking around and he looked way off still and would be surprised if he was back this year??
    he is eligible to come back for the afc championship game, but not sure he will

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Gonna be fun to watch GOAT (qb) vs. GOAT (mlb) go head to head one last time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Nah man bring on the snow. The way we ran against Baltimore at Baltimore, we can do it again at Mile High. Let it snow.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast