Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I think Griffin should have been pulled after his first injury. Being up 14-0 I had complete faith in Cousins winning the game for us. This loss pisses me off because I feel in a way we gave that game away. I just hope RGIII is healthy next season and lets get back to the playoffs. HTTR!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    I think Griffin should have been pulled after his first injury. Being up 14-0 I had complete faith in Cousins winning the game for us. This loss pisses me off because I feel in a way we gave that game away. I just hope RGIII is healthy next season and lets get back to the playoffs. HTTR!
    And if you pull RG3 up 14-0 and still lose with Cousins people would still be *****ing about Shanahan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    And if you pull RG3 up 14-0 and still lose with Cousins people would still be *****ing about Shanahan
    So true.

vCash
    I had about 10% faith in Cousins. Our o-line is terrible when RG3 isnt behind it, and kirk was getting blown up. The seahawks are not the browns. Once RG3 reinjured his knee, we had no more options other than to hand it to Morris and hope for the best. Which we didnt do.

vCash
    Agree....

vCash

I absolutely agree.

For whatever reason people hate Shanahan!! Is he the perfect coach? No, but its clear to see we are a better team than we were before he came to Washington.

vCash
    I don't think we should have pulled him after we were up 14-0. We should have after that 9 yard run, at the very least.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    I support the decision to keep him in. If it were week 3 of the regular season, it would be a different story.

I'm surprised so many people on NFL network are defending the decision too.

vCash
    For me, its Shanahan needs to be the man wearing the pants in this relationship. Yes RG3 has done great things, but I don't feel that has given him the right to play when he is obviously injured. Some of this is on RG3 as well because he can't be so stubborn. But if he continues, then you have to mediate the stubbornness. You guys like to pick at receivers dropping balls and such, but what about the countless overthrows by RG3? And most of the drops that I remember came when Kirk was in the game. The injury was hindering him and it was obvious the whole game. RG3 was at serious risk of more injury the whole game. Now what if he has a torn ACL? Will you guys continue to defend the decision for him to stay in?

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I support the decision to keep him in. If it were week 3 of the regular season, it would be a different story.

I'm surprised so many people on NFL network are defending the decision too.
    I thought the same, NFL network and guys on ESPN that I have heard today defended the decision....

vCash
    I just hope THIS is the final wake up call RG3 needs to learn to avoid contact. If he comes back and is still whipping his body around I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

vCash
    For me, its Shanahan needs to be the man wearing the pants in this relationship. Yes RG3 has done great things, but I don't feel that has given him the right to play when he is obviously injured. Some of this is on RG3 as well because he can't be so stubborn. But if he continues, then you have to mediate the stubbornness. You guys like to pick at receivers dropping balls and such, but what about the countless overthrows by RG3? And most of the drops that I remember came when Kirk was in the game. The injury was hindering him and it was obvious the whole game. RG3 was at serious risk of more injury the whole game. Now what if he has a torn ACL? Will you guys continue to defend the decision for him to stay in?
    But this is the only thing...if he leads a game winning drive, do people still say Shanahan should have pulled Griffin...No. That is where I cant kill Shanahan, in hindsight its easy to place the blame. A 3rd and 7 drop at that point of the game was huge, but im not blaming loss on Hank. I stated this earlier, we threw 2 haymakers and didnt knock them out, we let them back in it and they ran with with...they are extremely physical, that is the type of Defense that I have always wanted and they beat us.

IMO, I think he does have a torn ACL...and yea, I wont kill Shanahan for the decision...which is easy to do now that we know he got hurt!

Im not trying to convince you to change your opinion, I respect most opinions on here...it sucks knowing that our franchise QB may be seriously hurt...the condition of the field (that is part of the blame too, Griffins cleat gets caught on that play) was a joke but thats another discussion...
    Last edited by Skins&Phils; 01-07-2013 at 03:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I just hope THIS is the final wake up call RG3 needs to learn to avoid contact. If he comes back and is still whipping his body around I'm going to be pretty disappointed.
    How many times have we heard that this year... Never realized til now just how stubborn he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins&Phils View Post
    But this is the only thing...if he leads a game winning drive, do people still say Shanahan should have pulled Griffin...No. That is where I cant kill Shanahan, in hindsight its easy to place the blame. A 3rd and 7 drop at that point of the game was huge, but im not blaming loss on Hank. I stated this earlier, we threw 2 haymakers and didnt knock them out, we let them back in it and they ran with with...they are extremely physical, that is the type of Defense that I have always wanted and they beat us.

IMO, I think he does have a torn ACL...and yea, I wont kill Shanahan for the decision...which is easy to do now that we know he got hurt!

Im not trying to convince you to change your opinion, I respect most opinions on here...it sucks knowing that our franchise QB may be seriously hurt...the condition of the field (that is part of the blame too, Griffins cleat gets caught on that play) was a joke but thats another discussion...
    I understand. Not ALL the blame goes to Shanahan but he plays a major role in avoiding something like this to happen. He shouldn't worry about what fans/media/or anybody thinks. He needs to be smart and save our franchise quarterback from himself. It was obvious there was something wrong with RG3. A few of us were calling for Cousins before RG3 finally went out. If Cousins would have came in and lost us the game, I would have been pissed. But I would have swallowed my pride because it was what I wanted and I knew that my quarterback couldn't get anymore injured than he already was.

vCash
    I understand. Not ALL the blame goes to Shanahan but he plays a major role in avoiding something like this to happen. He shouldn't worry about what fans/media/or anybody thinks. He needs to be smart and save our franchise quarterback from himself. It was obvious there was something wrong with RG3. A few of us were calling for Cousins before RG3 finally went out. If Cousins would have came in and lost us the game, I would have been pissed. But I would have swallowed my pride because it was what I wanted and I knew that my quarterback couldn't get anymore injured than he already was.
    I hear ya and will not disagree, its a valid concern...now lets just hope its not an ACL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast