Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    And I want Shanny this year. There should be nobody else coaching our team except Shanahan next year. But if we don't make the playoffs, he has to go. The divisional round thing I said last night was a little much, but at this point. That's my expectations for next year. Only time will tell if we meet those expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    16 carries out of 52 offensive plays for Morris after he thrashed the Cowboys and was running very well against the Seahawks. They are known for having a great secondary... It is my opinion that they Shannys lost this game. THEY DOMINATED THE TIMENOF POSSESION BECAUSE WE NEGLECTED TO RUN THE BALL! If your back is averaging 5 yards per carry and your QB is limping around why keep throwing the ball with the lead? Even down one score? The bad snap...happened on a pass play. I went to the game saw every snap and watched our offense slowly dwindle into nothing but a brief rest period for our defense. Run the ball, end of story. Cousins, Griffin, doesn't matter if Grossman was back there they needed to run the ball. Especially after being "pinned in" on offense. If you don't blame the coaches for this one then you didn't really watch the game IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddar08 View Post
    16 carries out of 52 offensive plays for Morris after he thrashed the Cowboys and was running very well against the Seahawks. They are known for having a great secondary... It is my opinion that they Shannys lost this game. THEY DOMINATED THE TIMENOF POSSESION BECAUSE WE NEGLECTED TO RUN THE BALL! If your back is averaging 5 yards per carry and your QB is limping around why keep throwing the ball with the lead? Even down one score? The bad snap...happened on a pass play. I went to the game saw every snap and watched our offense slowly dwindle into nothing but a brief rest period for our defense. Run the ball, end of story. Cousins, Griffin, doesn't matter if Grossman was back there they needed to run the ball. Especially after being "pinned in" on offense. If you don't blame the coaches for this one then you didn't really watch the game IMO.
    Good points but what I think you saw was them trying to set up the read option like in every other game. Good passing = good running and good running = good passing. I think the passing game worked early then we got behind and it became a pass happy game.

You are right, given the statistics (Sea being a bad run stopping team) we should have begun running down thier throat after the second touchdown. I just have a tough time second guessing the Shannahans because I know virtually nothing about coaching a team compared to them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234