Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 269
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    I get that..but they are trading more guys then they are getting in that trade you listed...why 2 waives on top of that??
    More roster spots...

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,598
    vCash
    1500
    Rondo traded. I would not be shocked to see that happen as he isn't a superstar like they expected simply because he can't anchor an O.

    A out the blue trade would be Pau for Paul as well.

    I don't expect Cousins to be dealt to anyone but the wizards tbh

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,160
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kblo247 View Post
    Rondo traded. I would not be shocked to see that happen as he isn't a superstar like they expected simply because he can't anchor an O.

    A out the blue trade would be Pau for Paul as well.

    I don't expect Cousins to be dealt to anyone but the wizards tbh
    As I said, I think Rondo would have a nervous breakdown if he got traded. What'chu mean he can't anchor an offense? Huh?


    LAKERS 2K15-16

    Record: 9-10

    PG - Rajon Rondo/Jameer Nelson
    SG - Kobe Bryant/Jordan Clarkson
    SF - Wesley Johnson/Nick Young/Michael Beasley
    PF - Carlos Boozer/Julius Randle/Ed Davis
    C - Samuel Dalembert/Jordan Hill

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishmin View Post
    grammar
    Assuming the deal is going through, and all other team's offers are off the table, I'm fine with what I wrote.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,298
    vCash
    1500
    haha touché

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,676
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    That trade probably isn't done. By releasing them, it allows more opportunities for the deal to expand if say a team wants to dump a large contract and someone has to absorb it.
    yeah would definitely have to be adjusted some..because as is stated it would not work for tax purposes with Celts

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,598
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    As I said, I think Rondo would have a nervous breakdown if he got traded. What'chu mean he can't anchor an offense? Huh?
    Well Romdo has been on the block every year but the team was winning. I mean he isn't aggressive enough which is why they can't score. With Allen gone. Hey need O and Rondo refuses to look to score, he's unselfish to the point of being selfish so to speak

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,160
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    yeah would definitely have to be adjusted some..because as is stated it would not work for tax purposes with Celts
    Love your sig.


    LAKERS 2K15-16

    Record: 9-10

    PG - Rajon Rondo/Jameer Nelson
    SG - Kobe Bryant/Jordan Clarkson
    SF - Wesley Johnson/Nick Young/Michael Beasley
    PF - Carlos Boozer/Julius Randle/Ed Davis
    C - Samuel Dalembert/Jordan Hill

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,676
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Love your sig.
    out of any 2 guys in the NBA ..never thought these 2 would get along as well as they do

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    Boston probably "gives up" Sullinger, 2013 pick, Melo, Bradley. But then again, I don't see why they would need to release those guys to get it done.
    that is the part that confuses me. If Boston is getting the best player in the deal, I feel they would be giving up more roster players in the deal. Why did they release players?

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    31,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    That trade probably isn't done. By releasing them, it allows more opportunities for the deal to expand if say a team wants to dump a large contract and someone has to absorb it.
    this. If it is cousins for example, he's making 4ish mil. the celtics are going to have to take on additional players to match salaries.

    sully/bradley are very nice pieces along with Pau and a first? throw in tyreke isiah, thompson it's not too shabby. they should defiantly keep T-Rob though

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

    He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    It ain't Cousins. Best believe the Roxs will attempt to cockblock this deal.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    31,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    that is the part that confuses me. If Boston is getting the best player in the deal, I feel they would be giving up more roster players in the deal. Why did they release players?
    Boston is probably moving one of Bass/Green/Lee and either is already more than Cousins salary. More pieces will be needed


    we don't even know if this is for cousins, there's been like 1 source

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

    He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,676
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    yeah would definitely have to be adjusted some..because as is stated it would not work for tax purposes with Celts
    May have answered my own ??... by releasing those 2 ... the money may actually work out in the initial trade

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,117
    vCash
    1500
    Celtics, Kings and Lakers I heard with Pau going to the Kings can't find a link.


    Your Moms Best Friend.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •