Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    I get that..but they are trading more guys then they are getting in that trade you listed...why 2 waives on top of that??
    More roster spots...

vCash
    Rondo traded. I would not be shocked to see that happen as he isn't a superstar like they expected simply because he can't anchor an O.

A out the blue trade would be Pau for Paul as well.

I don't expect Cousins to be dealt to anyone but the wizards tbh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kblo247 View Post
    Rondo traded. I would not be shocked to see that happen as he isn't a superstar like they expected simply because he can't anchor an O.

A out the blue trade would be Pau for Paul as well.

I don't expect Cousins to be dealt to anyone but the wizards tbh
    As I said, I think Rondo would have a nervous breakdown if he got traded. What'chu mean he can't anchor an offense? Huh?

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishmin View Post
    grammar
    Assuming the deal is going through, and all other team's offers are off the table, I'm fine with what I wrote.

McGOAT

vCash
    haha touché

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    That trade probably isn't done. By releasing them, it allows more opportunities for the deal to expand if say a team wants to dump a large contract and someone has to absorb it.
    yeah would definitely have to be adjusted some..because as is stated it would not work for tax purposes with Celts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    As I said, I think Rondo would have a nervous breakdown if he got traded. What'chu mean he can't anchor an offense? Huh?
    Well Romdo has been on the block every year but the team was winning. I mean he isn't aggressive enough which is why they can't score. With Allen gone. Hey need O and Rondo refuses to look to score, he's unselfish to the point of being selfish so to speak

vCash
    yeah would definitely have to be adjusted some..because as is stated it would not work for tax purposes with Celts
    Love your sig.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Love your sig.
    out of any 2 guys in the NBA ..never thought these 2 would get along as well as they do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    Boston probably "gives up" Sullinger, 2013 pick, Melo, Bradley. But then again, I don't see why they would need to release those guys to get it done.
    that is the part that confuses me. If Boston is getting the best player in the deal, I feel they would be giving up more roster players in the deal. Why did they release players?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    That trade probably isn't done. By releasing them, it allows more opportunities for the deal to expand if say a team wants to dump a large contract and someone has to absorb it.
    this. If it is cousins for example, he's making 4ish mil. the celtics are going to have to take on additional players to match salaries.

sully/bradley are very nice pieces along with Pau and a first? throw in tyreke isiah, thompson it's not too shabby. they should defiantly keep T-Rob though

vCash
    It ain't Cousins. Best believe the Roxs will attempt to cockblock this deal.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    that is the part that confuses me. If Boston is getting the best player in the deal, I feel they would be giving up more roster players in the deal. Why did they release players?
    Boston is probably moving one of Bass/Green/Lee and either is already more than Cousins salary. More pieces will be needed

we don't even know if this is for cousins, there's been like 1 source

vCash
    May have answered my own ??... by releasing those 2 ... the money may actually work out in the initial trade

vCash
    Celtics, Kings and Lakers I heard with Pau going to the Kings can't find a link.

Your Moms Best Friend.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast