Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    knicksfix.com-
    "Update: Hearing from sources - a possible trade of Gasol, Bradley, Sullinger, Terry, picks to Kings; Thornton, Brooks, Hayes, Robinson to Lakers; Cousins, Garcis to Celtics
    "

This website is reporting the trade scenario. doesn't say where its source is coming from. very broussard like lol

vCash
    It looks like a good trade for all 3 teams. And **** the Lakers, they always get a bunch of good players for an aging bum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    it looks like a good trade for all 3 teams. And **** the lakers, they always get a bunch of good players for an aging bum.
    Sorry

Wish the Lions were the same...

vCash
    They have no pieces for Cousins. Jeff Green and Bradley isn't that enticing of a piece for the Kings IMO, especially for the type of players the Kings can get for Cousins. Unless Rondo is going that way.
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; 01-06-2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Edit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    Sorry

Wish the Lions were the same...
    make that 2 brotha
    New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions

vCash
    Damn man. The Kings are getting A LOT of good pieces, kings fans should be ecstatic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    They have no pieces for Cousins. Jeff Green isn't that enticing of a piece for the Kings IMO, especially for the type of players the Kings can get for Cousins. Unless Rondo is going that way.
    I think Rondo would have a nervous breakdown if he got traded.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    They have no pieces for Cousins. Jeff Green isn't that enticing of a piece for the Kings IMO, especially for the type of players the Kings can get for Cousins. Unless Rondo is going that way.
    Do you not see what the Kings are getting?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lala'sBooty View Post
    knicksfix.com-
    "Update: Hearing from sources - a possible trade of Gasol, Bradley, Sullinger, Terry, picks to Kings; Thornton, Brooks, Hayes, Robinson to Lakers; Cousins, Garcis to Celtics
    "

This website is reporting the trade scenario. doesn't say where its source is coming from. very broussard like lol
    Did'nt boston just release a couple guys? this does not make sense if thats the case

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Do you not see what the Kings are getting?
    The only trade offer I saw was the 3 way one. And I saw that after my post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Did'nt boston just release a couple guys? this does not make sense if thats the case
    they released guys to open up room... read the article "The Boston Celtics made quiet news today in the NBA, but this news could lead to something much larger. The Celtics announced today that they have waived Kris Joseph and Jarvis Varnado. This opens the door for a potential blockbuster trade." -knicksfix.com

also,
    A. Sherrod Blakely ‏@SherrodbCSN
    #Celticstalk: The #Celtics decision to waive Vernado AND Joseph, opens the door for what one league source says may be a "blockbuster" deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lala'sBooty View Post
    they released guys to open up room... read the article "The Boston Celtics made quiet news today in the NBA, but this news could lead to something much larger. The Celtics announced today that they have waived Kris Joseph and Jarvis Varnado. This opens the door for a potential blockbuster trade." -knicksfix.com

also,
    A. Sherrod Blakely ‏@SherrodbCSN
    #Celticstalk: The #Celtics decision to waive Vernado AND Joseph, opens the door for what one league source says may be a "blockbuster" deal.
    I get that..but they are trading more guys then they are getting in that trade you listed...why 2 waives on top of that??

vCash
    I would have gave them Horford for Cousins. What is Kings doing?

McGOAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    I would have gave them Horford for Cousins. What is Kings doing?
    grammar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    I get that..but they are trading more guys then they are getting in that trade you listed...why 2 waives on top of that??
    That trade probably isn't done. By releasing them, it allows more opportunities for the deal to expand if say a team wants to dump a large contract and someone has to absorb it.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast