Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY3487 View Post
    Nah. There's this new thing called stats. You use them so you actually have proof to back up your statements, unlike the baseless statement you made above. Actually look up them, and it turns out he's not better defensively.
    Check there opp FG%

2012 allstar

vCash
    Blow it up. Rondo cant be the number 1 option and they need to have a future after Garnett and Pierce are done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Brandly>Shumpert
    who is this brandly you speak of?

vCash
    Lakers just waived Darius Johnson Odom... it has begun. lol jk... nothing is going to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonJaii View Post
    who is this brandly you speak of?
    Typed on a phone about 15 minutes after i woke up excuse me! -_-

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    It's a nice read, but he has a lot of bias for the Kings. He downplays the ability's of Sullinger, Bradley, Lee, and Melo. He doesn't mention Bass, Green, or draft picks that could be included in the package.

I don't think a deal is going to happen, but I hope I'm wrong.
    Lol he's completely right, that package is beyond abysmal. All those players are throw-ins at best. Even Green is a shell of his former self. If the Kings do this, they better be saddling Boston with a couple bad contracts like Salmons or Garcia. Otherwise, horrendous deal.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Lol he's completely right, that package is beyond abysmal. All those players are throw-ins at best. Even Green is a shell of his former self. If the Kings do this, they better be saddling Boston with a couple bad contracts like Salmons or Garcia. Otherwise, horrendous deal.
    Bradley and Green are more than throw-ins. Bass, Lee, and Sullinger are solid role players. Melo is a throw-in. Obviously they would take on a bad contract. I didn't say they wouldn't.

I'm not a fan of throwing out deals, but I could see Cousins & Salmons for Green, Sullinger, Melo and draft picks. Bass and Lee would be flipped to a third team to give other pieces to the Kings.

If any of the rumors are true, Ainge refused to give up Bradley, and tried to work Lee into the deal. I don't see a deal happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Bradley and Green are more than throw-ins. Bass, Lee, and Sullinger are solid role players. Melo is a throw-in. Obviously they would take on a bad contract. I didn't say they wouldn't.

I'm not a fan of throwing out deals, but I could see Cousins & Salmons for Green, Sullinger, Melo and draft picks. Bass and Lee would be flipped to a third team to give other pieces to the Kings.

If any of the rumors are true, Ainge refused to give up Bradley, and tried to work Lee into the deal. I don't see a deal happening, though.
    LOL if you could see that crap deal happens, I guess you should apply for a GM job. I understand it's a fan website and it's fun to come up with trade but to think a crap deal like that could happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i'myourdaddy View Post
    LOL if you could see that crap deal happens, I guess you should apply for a GM job. I understand it's a fan website and it's fun to come up with trade but to think a crap deal like that could happen
    You didn't finish reading, did you?

vCash
    I don't want it to happen being a Knicks fan but doc will put him in his place ..but who would they trade it would have to be a 3 team trade ..I would say Bynum but y trade one head case for another who we all know isn't gonna stay after this season

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Okay, but that was a while back. Who would Sacramento want? If they're lying to strategize and are willing to trade Cousins, they're gonna want a lot more than Boston can offer.
    Never underestimate the stupidity of NBA GM's

vCash
    It would have to revolve around Bradley and Sulinger I imagine...that doesnt seem to be enough, but I just don't know what else Boston has to offer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drose View Post
    Never underestimate the stupidity of NBA GM's
    This is true

vCash
    sullinger, bradly and whoever isnt a good enough trade. Yeah just trade some youth for cousins, that deal is horrible for SAC. Just dont even trade cousins. **** boston
    [CENTER]

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718