Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beliges View Post
    Strong likelihood Mike D is gone by the end of the week especially since you got games @ Hou, @ SA and vs the thunder. This week.will likely end any and all hope this team has. Strong likelihood of missing the playoffs. A blessing in disguise perhaps as Mike D may have coached his last game.
    The last time I saw James Worthy look as disgusted as he was in tonight's post-game...Brown was canned. Despite that circumstance, this is STILL the Lakers and as along as Dr. Jerry is vertical, changes will be made sooner rather than later to win championships.

MdA was brought in to win NOW...he hasn't. It isn't about all-star players not being pushed harder or playing faster...it is bad preparation and horrible in-game adjustments. All of that falls on the coach!

If the Lakers lose against Houston, San Antonio, and OKC...D'Antoni will be gone. Mark it down!

...and as long as Phil Jackson is still in LA, he will always be an option for the Lakers. Jim Buss should be the one looking over his shoulder, because he has screwed the pooch when it comes to running the Lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersRule!!:24999303
    Strong likelihood Mike D is gone by the end of the week especially since you got games @ Hou, @ SA and vs the thunder. This week.will likely end any and all hope this team has. Strong likelihood of missing the playoffs. A blessing in disguise perhaps as Mike D may have coached his last game.
    D'antoni is here for the remainder of the season at least......keep dreaming if he gets fired. Unless he resigns.....i doubt.
    Not a chance. The ship is all but sank. You think the front office allows this to progress much more? There's no chance. If you don't get rid of Mike D, you're giving up on the season. If you're gonna give up on the season you might as well.sit Kobe and preserve those knees. Its laughable to think Mike D keeps his job. The WE WANT PHIL chants already started today. And I can guarantee you they will only get louder.

vCash
    should have started last game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT2A View Post
    should have started last game
    They shouldnt have ended in the first place.

vCash
    We should lock up Jim in the LA Sports Arena so he cant make any desicions.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    After Jerry passes, Phil is gonna own the Lakers with Jeanie and Jim lol

LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / KINGS / 18

vCash
    The Lakers' "offense" is an abomination.

LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / KINGS / 18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderousDemon View Post
    We want tacos!!!
    ^^ This.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    ^^ This.
    Jack in the Box must be pissed. They probably lose so much business with D'Antoni's defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Jack in the Box must be pissed. They probably lose so much business with D'Antoni's defense.
    ^^ I was actually agreeing to TD's subtle clamor for defense.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Not a chance. The ship is all but sank. You think the front office allows this to progress much more? There's no chance. If you don't get rid of Mike D, you're giving up on the season. If you're gonna give up on the season you might as well.sit Kobe and preserve those knees. Its laughable to think Mike D keeps his job. The WE WANT PHIL chants already started today. And I can guarantee you they will only get louder.
    True but the Lakers aren't going to fire Mike and then hire another coach. They already fired Brown. They aren't going to pay three coaches with 2 of them not coaching the team.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Chanting does nothing .

What fans have to do is NOT GO to the games.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersfan01 View Post
    The Lakers' "offense" is an abomination.
    Is not worse than the lakers Defense.
    ]

vCash
    How soon we forget - Laker's fans wanted Phil gone after they got demolished by Dallas. Our defense was TERRIBLE, and we made JJ Barea look like Chris Paul.

Putting this on D'Antoni is stupid. Kobe has played with Phil long enough and he is outspoken enough where he would have worked what he learned from Phil into the defense by now. If you think Phil has the magic key that would instantly turn this into a championship team - you are mistaken. The problem is they are slow, lack attention to detail, and give up easy buckets that add up over the course of the game.

What I find even funnier is Lakers fans putting this on Buss. He made almost every move we wanted him to make (except getting Beasley, which I KNOW FOR SURE at least SEVERAL people in this topic wanted Beasley, but none of them will admit it now).
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemamba33 View Post
    How soon we forget - Laker's fans wanted Phil gone after they got demolished by Dallas. Our defense was TERRIBLE, and we made JJ Barea look like Chris Paul.

Putting this on D'Antoni is stupid. Kobe has played with Phil long enough and he is outspoken enough where he would have worked what he learned from Phil into the defense by now. If you think Phil has the magic key that would instantly turn this into a championship team - you are mistaken. The problem is they are slow, lack attention to detail, and give up easy buckets that add up over the course of the game.

What I find even funnier is Lakers fans putting this on Buss. He made almost every move we wanted him to make (except getting Beasley, which I KNOW FOR SURE at least SEVERAL people in this topic wanted Beasley, but none of them will admit it now).
    Our defense was much better. We made the playoffs remember? Our pick and roll def was poor bc bynum plays off on the pick and roll bc he needs to be close to the basket and is not athletic. We're getting killed in a lot of ways now but not as much by pick and roll
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast