Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I think i heard a chant last night. It wasn't very loud but I heard something.

vCash
    Yeah, it was tweeted several times that the "we want phil" chants were back...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo:25002197
    Yeah, it was tweeted several times that the "we want phil" chants were back...
    They will.get louder and louder. Mike D got booed as well when.they announced him.after the lineups. The people want a change and will continue to demand Mike D's firing until.it inevitably happens. Unfortunately though it seems it will be too little to late when it does actually happen because this team.will need a miracle just to make the playoffs.

This is a very critical time for the front office to do something to stop this ship from completely sinking. The crowd is ready to completely turn on this team for.their lack of effort and defense.

vCash
    I really feel for you guys. Mike D destroys chemistry, has no clue and his teams get disgusted and just give up. People keep hoping things will get better but they get worse instead. Lakers still have a lot of talent on their team but no chemistry because the chemist is clueless.

vCash
    As much as we all want Phil back, you really think Phil will even want to come back?? Hell no! Even if we fired D'Antoni (unlikely) and offered Phil the job, he would probably not even pickup our phone call to get a chance to offer him the job.
    #Chow!

vCash
    D'antoni is worse than Mike Brown
    VIVA CROONER!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    D'antoni is worse than Mike Brown
    Agreed.

vCash
    Jim Buss is a joke...his horrible decision making, arrogance, incompetence, and insecurity about Phil Jackson's legacy are what got us in this mess.

Daddy needs to step in soon and take back the keys to the Ferrari just like he had to do back in 2007.

**** YOU JIM!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    As much as we all want Phil back, you really think Phil will even want to come back?? Hell no! Even if we fired D'Antoni (unlikely) and offered Phil the job, he would probably not even pickup our phone call to get a chance to offer him the job.
    phil does not?

get sloan.
    get dunleavy.

get a ****ing water boy from the staples!!!!

No one ( except maybe mcmillan) can make a worse job.

vCash
    There are only 19K seats in Staples Center. No possible way there will be empty seats.

When the Dodger fans revolted against McCourt, they went from #1 in attendance to I think #12. Dodger Stadium holds 56,000 seats. The 3rd deck at Dodger Stadium alone holds more than Staples Center. So when only 30K were showing up to games all of a sudden, it looked like a ghost town. Staple Center doesn't have the capacity to make a statement.

Rich people and hipsters will still continue to flock in to a limited seating arena. It's a white collar environment.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Who knows, lakers situation is different.

Phil Jackson just proposed to the owners daughter. They sleep in the same bed every night. I'm sure Genie discusses Phil coaching again at least once a week.

vCash

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mOrphosis View Post
    The last time I saw James Worthy look as disgusted as he was in tonight's post-game...Brown was canned. Despite that circumstance, this is STILL the Lakers and as along as Dr. Jerry is vertical, changes will be made sooner rather than later to win championships.

MdA was brought in to win NOW...he hasn't. It isn't about all-star players not being pushed harder or playing faster...it is bad preparation and horrible in-game adjustments. All of that falls on the coach!

If the Lakers lose against Houston, San Antonio, and OKC...D'Antoni will be gone. Mark it down!

...and as long as Phil Jackson is still in LA, he will always be an option for the Lakers. Jim Buss should be the one looking over his shoulder, because he has screwed the pooch when it comes to running the Lakers.
    It's a sad day, a sad year to be a Laker fan. I'm sick to my stomach watching these guys try to win a ball game, even at Staples. Yeah...Bickerstaff in, clowntonio out.

vCash
    Maybe we can hire Phil and move D'Antoni to assistant coach - that way we wouldn't technically be firing him! I am a genius!

vCash
    We want Phil! We want Phil! We want Phil!

vCash
    We should all start with adding "we want Phil" sigs just like the one I have. Hopefully it will set a trend across the internet and work it's way to the Staples Center.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123