Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bass/Terry works. But he still has 2 years after this one left on his deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJohn View Post
    I wouldnt want Bargnani's fragile non defensive playing ***, but I guess if Bass and Barbosa got him then I wouldnt be mad but wouldnt put us over any hump, Granger is going no where
    you got to think Utah is going to move either Jefferson or Millsap, thats who I think we should be targeting, preferably big Al, would not mind having him back teamed up with KG

vCash
    Al makes $15 M

Who all you gonna give up to get him?
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    thats true Millsap would make more sense financially, although I would work Jeff Green into the deal myself even though there not going too, only if they could get a backup for Pierce in another deal

vCash
    What does everyone think about a Sully and Avery Bradley for Greg Monroe deal. The Pistons already have Drummond who could be there center of the future. That would give them a solid pf in Sully and a would let them move Brendan Knight to sg. Avery could run the point for them and he does all the stuff Knight doesnt. The Celtics would get a big man to play with KG and nice piece to build around with Rondo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lucic17 View Post
    What does everyone think about a Sully and Avery Bradley for Greg Monroe deal. The Pistons already have Drummond who could be there center of the future. That would give them a solid pf in Sully and a would let them move Brendan Knight to sg. Avery could run the point for them and he does all the stuff Knight doesnt. The Celtics would get a big man to play with KG and nice piece to build around with Rondo.
    avery is no point guard, knight is too small for a shooting guard, monroe can play PF aswell, stupid deal for detroit

vCash
    This team should go full rebuild. Trade Pierce, trade KG, trade Rondo, trade Green, trade Bass, trade Terry, trade Lee.

Then build around Bradley/Sully and what you get in those trades.

This team isn't winning anything this year. There is no point in getting the 6/7/8 seeds for the next few years, that's no man's land in the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lucic17 View Post
    I mean I would do it but Detroit isnt giving up Monroe, Monroe and Drummond are the future over there, and like dude said above Avery isnt a point

vCash
    [jeff green, brandon bass, courtney lee

for

marcin gortat, michael besley, jared dudley

it works on trade machine and id like it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avengedchaos5 View Post

for

I'd do it up, but I doubt Phoenix would.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avengedchaos5 View Post

for

I wouldn't hate it, always have been a fan of Dudley. Gortat allows KG to move to PF. Beasley well who knows..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    I'd do it up, but I doubt Phoenix would.
    ^^what he said, actually I dont doubt I know they wouldnt

vCash
    what if we added melo in that deal ???...and a draft pick or something ..i would do that anyday

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by byan04 View Post
    what if we added melo in that deal ???...and a draft pick or something ..i would do that anyday
    they like Dudley and they can get more value for Gortat than a bunch of average to decent players at best and one d leaguer who has done nothing, I heard they were going after Rudy Gay anyway

Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast