Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1100
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,940
    vCash
    1500
    read that haddadi will be bought out, maybe we sign him?

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,940
    vCash
    1500
    read that haddadi will be bought out, maybe we sign him?

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rapid City SD
    Posts
    521
    vCash
    1500
    hadi dadi sucks

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Manchester, CT
    Posts
    2,403
    vCash
    1500
    son of a *****!
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

  5. #635
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    I searched for a Haddadi highlight video, it's 6 minutes of him grabbing rebounds

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,298
    vCash
    1500
    Ok so I guess Lowry's out of the picture for us.

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    651
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    I searched for a Haddadi highlight video, it's 6 minutes of him grabbing rebounds
    Rebounds

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23
    vCash
    1500
    Hey what do you guys think about this trade?

    Celtics get:...
    Klay Thompson
    Pau Gasol
    Andre Biedrins
    Steve Blake
    Demerre Carroll


    Golden state...
    Paul Pierce
    Courtney Lee
    Raja Bell
    Devin Ebanks

    Jazz...
    Jeff Green
    Harrison Barnes

    Lakers get
    Paul Milsap
    Richard Jefferson
    Brandon Bass

    CELTICS

    Bradley/Blake/Rondo*
    Terry/Barbosa
    Thompson/Carroll
    Pau/Sully/Wilcox
    Kg/Biedrins/Collins

    WARRIORS

    Curry/Jack/Jenkins
    C.Lee/Bell/*Rush
    Pierce/Ebanks/Green
    D.Lee/Landry/Tyler
    Bogut/Ezeli/Edoh

    JAZZ

    MO.Williams/Tinsley/Watson
    Hayward/Foye
    Green/Barnes
    Favors/M.Williams/
    Jefferson/Kanter/


    LAKERS

    Nash/Duhon/Morris
    Bryant/R.Jefferson
    World Peace/Clark
    Milsap/Bass/Jamison
    Howard/Hill*/Sacre


    It works on trade machine http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine#






    This way the celtics can compete now and start their rebuilding process now.

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,776
    vCash
    1500
    Just heard Big Baby broke his foot tonight?

    If the C's need to goshopping for a big due to Sullinger this could complicate the market.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    80
    vCash
    1500
    Sorry was bored and was reading an article about Pierce's possibility of being traded, I saw a lot of comments from people saying that no team would trade for Pierce due to his age and price tag. Which got me thinking about which teams would possibly want Pierce. Here are some possible trade ideas that I came up with involving teams currently in playoff mode that might want to make a trade to acquire a player with Pierce's skill set. Some of the trades are a little far fetched, and one or to of them I don't know if I would be happy with if the Celtics did make that trade. Anyway some of these trades would also possibly have to have a draft pick or to thrown in to sweeten the deal. Like I said I was bored and wanted to see how many possible trades, even if they are hypothetically unlikely, there were possibly out there that could be made to move Pierce.

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=awzcm76

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=barxkjk

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ahnned7

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=afc4yna

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=af4xtb6

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bbbgqze

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=alttr8f

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=atwmvd2

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=avb453b

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b27cbq6

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rapid City SD
    Posts
    521
    vCash
    1500
    why does everyone of your trades invole fab?
    most of these trades are terrible for the C's
    the 2 trades that would actually benifit the C's no way they happen pierce to OKC to ride the bench behind KD? and 3 bulls starters for pierce?

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rapid City SD
    Posts
    521
    vCash
    1500
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=79mw8gw
    C's get Labron
    Heat get Pierce
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bb2c3ko
    C's get Kyrie
    Cavs get Terry
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a8j6tv4
    C's get Harden
    Rockets get Green Sully Melo Barbosa
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ar58dzq
    C's get Durant
    OKC gets KG Lee
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=awe775x
    C's get Drummond and Monroe
    Pistons get Bass
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ba8pqhz
    C's get Cousins/Evans/OutLaw
    Sac gets Rondo


    Kyrie/AB
    Harden/Evans
    KD/Outlaw
    Labron/Cousins
    Monroe/Drummond

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    117
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingGreen9 View Post
    why does everyone of your trades invole fab?
    most of these trades are terrible for the C's
    the 2 trades that would actually benifit the C's no way they happen pierce to OKC to ride the bench behind KD? and 3 bulls starters for pierce?
    theres plenty more ridiculousness in this thread

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    117
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kees2315 View Post
    Hey what do you guys think about this trade?

    Celtics get:...
    Klay Thompson
    Pau Gasol
    Andre Biedrins
    Steve Blake
    Demerre Carroll


    Golden state...
    Paul Pierce
    Courtney Lee
    Raja Bell
    Devin Ebanks

    Jazz...
    Jeff Green
    Harrison Barnes

    Lakers get
    Paul Milsap
    Richard Jefferson
    Brandon Bass

    CELTICS

    Bradley/Blake/Rondo*
    Terry/Barbosa
    Thompson/Carroll
    Pau/Sully/Wilcox
    Kg/Biedrins/Collins

    WARRIORS

    Curry/Jack/Jenkins
    C.Lee/Bell/*Rush
    Pierce/Ebanks/Green
    D.Lee/Landry/Tyler
    Bogut/Ezeli/Edoh

    JAZZ

    MO.Williams/Tinsley/Watson
    Hayward/Foye
    Green/Barnes
    Favors/M.Williams/
    Jefferson/Kanter/


    LAKERS

    Nash/Duhon/Morris
    Bryant/R.Jefferson
    World Peace/Clark
    Milsap/Bass/Jamison
    Howard/Hill*/Sacre


    It works on trade machine http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine#






    This way the celtics can compete now and start their rebuilding process now.
    I think the Warriors franchise have been making brilliant moves putting that team together, so why would they do something so ********?

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lionfire76 View Post
    Sorry was bored and was reading an article about Pierce's possibility of being traded, I saw a lot of comments from people saying that no team would trade for Pierce due to his age and price tag. Which got me thinking about which teams would possibly want Pierce. Here are some possible trade ideas that I came up with involving teams currently in playoff mode that might want to make a trade to acquire a player with Pierce's skill set. Some of the trades are a little far fetched, and one or to of them I don't know if I would be happy with if the Celtics did make that trade. Anyway some of these trades would also possibly have to have a draft pick or to thrown in to sweeten the deal. Like I said I was bored and wanted to see how many possible trades, even if they are hypothetically unlikely, there were possibly out there that could be made to move Pierce.

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=awzcm76

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=barxkjk

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ahnned7

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=afc4yna

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=af4xtb6

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bbbgqze

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=alttr8f

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=atwmvd2

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=avb453b

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b27cbq6

    Oh dear heavens!

    LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

    " The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •