Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Rondo, Bradley, Green, Sullinger and Melo along with Lee are the core moving forward. None will be traded unles a better player comes in return. Not likely to happen just now because the C's are severely limited in terms of attractive additional trade chips.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    On a Championship team no way both are starters. Let's be reasonable.
    Because you know their potentials? Stop acting like this is 2k13 and only you know everyone's ratings.

Bradley is 22 and can already lock down premier scorers and has shown he can shoot the 3.
    Sullinger is 20 and is the best rebounder on our team.

Why don't you be reasonable for once?
    Last edited by Super.; 01-29-2013 at 03:56 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    Rondo, Bradley, Green, Sullinger and Melo along with Lee are the core moving forward. None will be traded unles a better player comes in return. Not likely to happen just now because the C's are severely limited in terms of attractive additional trade chips.
    I'm not entirely sold that Lee, Green and even Rondo are in our long term goals. Rondo has the most potential to be there, but I'm not sold on the other two.

vCash
    Hoopsworld's Steven Kyler discusses a possible 3-way trade w/ Pierce going to Memphis, Gay to Toronto & Ed Davis...
    and Jose Calderon coming to Boston:

RT @stevekylerNBA Rudy Gay rumors... although I know Memphis has limited interest in Paul Pierce, that is the situation to watch. Boston would flip Rudy Gay.

@stevekylerNBA Toronto has the assets Boston would want if they are blowing up the older core... Calderon replaces Rondo, Davis youth

@stevekylerNBA I do not think Memphis would do a Paul Pierce deal without more in the package for them and assurances from Paul on fit

@stevekylerNBA I don't think Boston really wants to trade Paul Pierce, but may have no other viable options for real change in the team

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash
    I think they can be starters on a championship team, just not being "the guy." I think you could win a championship with Bradley or Sullinger being your 4th best possibly 3rd best starter depending on how much they grow and how good the top 2 players are.

vCash
    reasonable would be not throwing out unprovable ridiculous statements like that. Neither will be go to scorers but the other things they have to offer with continued development are very much potentially starter material even on a contending team.

vCash
    If we are looking at JJ any chance we grab Nelson ? Orlando might try and get rid of his contract

vCash
    "Hoopsworld's Steven Kyler discusses a possible 3-way trade w/ Pierce going to Memphis, Gay to Toronto & Ed Davis...
    and Jose Calderon coming to Boston "

I like this trade Calderon is expiring and Davis is a very solid player for 23 if we could some how ship out bass for a decent sf this might be the ideal trade to stay some what competitive.

Calderon/Terry
    Bradley/Lee
    Green/?
    Sully/Davis- Davis/Sully
    KG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysballin247 View Post
    If we are looking at JJ any chance we grab Nelson ? Orlando might try and get rid of his contract
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    I DONT WANT TO SEE PIERCE IN A DIFFERENT UNIFORM OR KG. I HAVE FAITH IN THIS TEAM.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b8j87nv.

WHY NOT?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingGreen9 View Post
    "Hoopsworld's Steven Kyler discusses a possible 3-way trade w/ Pierce going to Memphis, Gay to Toronto & Ed Davis...

I like this trade Calderon is expiring and Davis is a very solid player for 23 if we could some how ship out bass for a decent sf this might be the ideal trade to stay some what competitive.

Calderon/Terry
    Bradley/Lee
    Green/?
    Sully/Davis- Davis/Sully
    KG
    awful if that happens. This team has a better shot at winning with Pierce on the roster and relying on a rotation at PG than with a legit PG and without Pierce.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    awful if that happens. This team has a better shot at winning with Pierce on the roster and relying on a rotation at PG than with a legit PG and without Pierce.
    I just dont think pierce has much left in the tank....I hope im wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingGreen9 View Post

Calderon/Terry
    Bradley/Lee
    Green/?
    Sully/Davis- Davis/Sully
    KG
    I might go for this one. Sorry Paul.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avengedchaos5 View Post
    I DONT WANT TO SEE PIERCE IN A DIFFERENT UNIFORM OR KG. I HAVE FAITH IN THIS TEAM.

WHY NOT?
    Derozen isn't going anywhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avengedchaos5 View Post

WHY NOT?
    Tor would be taking on 2 bad contracts maybe 3 i dnno about greens yet

for 10mil expiring
    derozens very resonable contract
    and a young kid who is pretty good

Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast