Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    This is a joke, yes? Please say yes.....

Ben Gordon is the answer..face in palm

You wanna give up that for Ben Gordon?????

next question....are you in fact Ben Gordon...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    EXACTLY.....I mean are we getting so outta wack with all this that you guys are thinking that we should make a move on Ben Gordon? Lord help us!
    Laugh all you want, but both of you do me a favor and check his stats, including his scoring per 48 (where he's 11th in the league), then come back here and post a better scoring target in the league right now who is 1) scoring at that kind of a clip 2) we wouldn't have to move a major player to get, and 3) is on a chump team and whose name has already been talked about in trade rumours.

I'll be waiting here a real, real long time before you two can come back with anyone better who meets this criteria.

3 times this year Gordon got over 30 minutes in a game. He scored 19, 29, and 34. In contrast, Jeff Green has received over 30 minutes 3 times and has scored 6, 16, and 10. We need scoring. Find me someone better who is going to be given up by their team this year.
    Last edited by 69centers; 01-25-2013 at 09:00 PM.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    We need scoring badly. Here are the top league scorers per 48 minutes:

1 Carmelo Anthony, SF
    2 Kobe Bryant, SG
    3 Kevin Durant, SF
    4 LeBron James, SF
    5 James Harden, SG
    6 Kyrie Irving, PG
    7 Brook Lopez, C
    8 Russell Westbrook, PG
    9 Dwyane Wade, SG
    10 Tony Parker, PG
    11 Ben Gordon, SG
    12 Tim Duncan, PF
    13 Jamal Crawford, SG
    14 Paul Pierce, SF
    15 DeMarcus Cousins, C
    Blake Griffin, PF

Again, who else besides Gordon do you think we can get on this list without trading KG, Pierce, or Rondo?

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Laugh all you want, but both of you do me a favor and check his stats, including his scoring per 48 (where he's 11th in the league), then come back here and post a better scoring target in the league right now who is 1) scoring at that kind of a clip 2) we wouldn't have to move a major player to get, and 3) is on a chump team and whose name has already been talked about in trade rumours.

I'll be waiting here a real, real long time before you two can come back with anyone better who meets this criteria.

3 times this year Gordon got over 30 minutes in a game. He scored 19, 29, and 34. In contrast, Jeff Green has received over 30 minutes 3 times and has scored 6, 16, and 10. We need scoring. Find me someone better who is going to be given up by their team this year.
    oh snap you schooled them there. Nice post.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    The problem is, by the time we are considering getting Ben Gordon for $12M the season is clearly over.

It wouldn't even work as a salary dump since he has a 2014 player option

vCash
    what about this?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=akq2gbm

gasol for pierce+barbosa

bass for wilson chandler

vCash
    pierce is definetly dissapointing but we should not trade our captain. cut minutes a bit or something WE NEED A CENTER ive been watching the C's since -04' and i havent seen a REAL center that lasted. (PERK, BIG AL AND SHAQ) were good but we know how they turned out. ALSO I DO NOT MISS RAY!!!

vCash
    My dream trade for this season would be letting kg fight for a title and sending him with terry to OKC for expiring contract of Kevin Martin and lamb and thabeet and the first round pick they have from the raptors ( top 10pick)from the trade they had with the rockets

vCash
    ^ thats too much for OKC to give up. Way too much.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    They could easily win back to back titles with that team though depends what they think they got now and in the future... Hard to sign these young guys after their rookie contracts

vCash
    They probably can without that trade in my opinion.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    so what does everyone think .. should and will happen .. i dont see them trading any of the big three r the captain.. just rest him a little to get his legs back under him..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne View Post
    what about this?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=akq2gbm

gasol for pierce+barbosa

bass for wilson chandler
    I love Wilson Chandler but Denver does too even though they have an abundance of wing players over there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post

I see what your saying but hes also been inconsisten on a team that he should be doing that night in night out, and hes not good enough to start so coming off the bench he wouldnt get the green light to go off like he did in those games, Ben Gordon can win you a game here and there but will shoot you out of most of them

vCash
    The Boston Celtics have held exploratory trade talks with the Memphis Grizzlies on Rudy Gay.

More than one team has speculated that a three-way trade that would send Pau Gasol to the Celtics, Paul Pierce to the Grizzlies and Rudy Gay to the Lakers makes "some sense".

Pierce's $15.3 million salary for next season is guaranteed for only $5 million, which would make his contract tradable.

Via Marc Stein/ESPN

Goddamnit Danny. If we're trading Paul, why the **** would we trade him for ****ing Pau.

I understand we need another bigman, but come on.

Our 12 man would be

Pau, KG, Green, Bradley, Rondo, Terry, Lee, Sullinger, Bass, Wilcox, Collins, Melo.

Thats two guys that can play SF, and one of those two (Court) shouldn't be playing SF at all, because he's not a SF at all.

Trade Pierce for Rudy, not Pau. Come on now Ainge

vCash
    i would never ever trade pierce for gasol......................everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r.. maybe rudy gay cus hes younger.. but then we would be losing our captain .. and he bleeds green ..

Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast