Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Possible HUGE Raw 1/7 and Wrestlemania spoiler

For those that know me, you will know I am somewhat buddy-buddy with Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net

Now, I know he may not be Dave Meltzer in terms of getting the big scoops - but according to him, he has a source on the inside (actually one of the boys), who has informed him of major plans for tomorrow's Raw and the weeks/months ahead, leading up to Mania..

Apparently, Brock Lesnar is flying in for the Raw show tomorrow night. Whether he will appear on the show or not is unknown at this time, but at the very least he will be recording some promo spots for the next month or two, as he begins his feud with...

.. The Rock!

Apparently an angle will either begin tomorrow night or within the next few weeks/the Rumble itself, in where Lesnar will attempt to/succesfully break Rock's arm with the Kimura. There have been rumours of this for months now, but Jason's source tells him that plans have been put into full gear the last 2 weeks after the dismal 2.2 rating, which has supposedly lit a fire under Vince Mcmahon and he is pissed at the current roster.

Also, he does not know whether or not this feud will be for the WWE title, but he says Vince is leaning towards putting the belt on Rock at the Rumble, thus leading to Lesnar-Rock for the title at Mania in the main event.

Expect this to be posted at his site sometime in the next 6-8 hours, sometime before midnight EST, as he is trying to confirm it with a couple of other sources before posting to the VIP or main site areas. Jason is well known for not posting bullheaded spoilers without trying to get more confirmations first, like guys such as Dave Meltzer do (thus giving him a bad rep), which is why I trust him a lot. Also, if you don't think you can trust him - he is the guy who broke that Sheamus was winning the Rumble last year.

I'll keep you updated as and when I get more info.
    source

Got this from a different site, but if true, I don't like the idea of this feud starting before the rock and punk even go toe to toe. I'd rather him try to break ryback

PSD's 2011 Diva's Champion

vCash
    Vince will do what Vince wants to do. "**** you, I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon, kiss my ***, **** off"

vCash
    Well it would make sense of rocks tweets about his opponent being revealed, and people talking come 11:15 tomorrow night

vCash
    That would be good TV. It makes sense to use the 2 outsiders against each other. Not sure if having it for the Title makes sense.

vCash
    I dont care as long as cena rock doesnt happen again.

Rock vs brock
    Taker vs punk

vCash
    Damn i cant wait. Wwe also as huge tv competition with notredame vs alabama 2marro night

vCash
    Hoping Brock beats Cena at RR then Rock beats Cena at WM, just saying lol.

vCash
    Better then cena rock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Better then cena rock
    Exactly

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    This was a rumor quite a awhile ago so they could have the tag Brock/Rock. I would much rather see this then Cena/Rock. Still I don't know how much sense it makes for the title. We know Rock will be gone, so Brock has to win the title, but Brock isn't going to wrestle much either, and as of now isn't signed past mania.

This tells me that if this happens, it won't be for the title. Plus where does this leave Cena? He is going to have a high profile match with someone. I think Ryback vs Cena would actually be interesting, but I don't see that happening.

vCash
    doesnt make sense for the title

vCash
    Punk/Taker for the title would be so much better....

I like Rock vs Brock but not sure If I would do it if I was rock. Lesner is not someone I would trust with my career

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    The funny thing is Rock has so many promotional events coming up with movies and him filming Hercules, this angle may not make sense and will come across as too "fake".

I would avoid this angle at all cost as it just wouldnt work. I do like Brock/Rock as I think this would make the most money (and Rock has to win) but the broken arm angle may be a stretch unless super Rock returns like two weeks later (well I guess he does have the match at Rumble and Brock can cost him the title).

Though I am happy they may skip the Rock/Cena, Trips/Lesnar matches as that would be quite boring for me...

And Taker vs. Punk "Mania streak vs. Title Streak" would also be much better and let Taker win and give him one final short run with the title.

You can always give Rock the belt next year at Mania 30.

Though this leaves Cena, HHH and Ryback without matches...
    Last edited by Sanyo; 01-06-2013 at 09:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    The funny thing is Rock has so many promotional events coming up with movies and him filming Hercules, this angle may not make sense and will come across as too "fake".

I would avoid this angle at all cost as it just wouldnt work. I do like Brock/Rock as I think this would make the most money (and Rock has to win) but the broken arm angle may be a stretch unless super Rock returns like two weeks later (well I guess he does have the match at Rumble and Brock can cost him the title).

Though I am happy they may skip the Rock/Cena, Trips/Lesnar matches as that would be quite boring for me...

And Taker vs. Punk "Mania streak vs. Title Streak" would also be much better and let Taker win and give him one final short run with the title.

You can always give Rock the belt next year at Mania 30.

Though this leaves Cena, HHH and Ryback without matches...
    Didn't even think about that haha. Rock does not care about the WWE enough to promote pain and gain and gi joe with a cast like HHH did at the UFC ppv last summer

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Good points. I can't see Rock wearing an arm sling to sell this match, but he might. He has to to sell the angle. I think the more important point is can he trust Brock? Rock doesn't need the risk of Lesnar working stiff and breaking his nose or something and screwing up his acting gigs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast