Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    a horrible loss if they lose this.

i swear players hate playing in Utah. It looks like everyone dreads playing there. its sucha dull court too wow.

I cant stand Brand. I dont care if he's shooting good tonight he just is bad all he does is shoot mid range jumpers thats it and usually bricks it. He always shoots them at the worst times.. He cant box out or anything he's got nothing in the legs

vCash
    Utah up 7 ,wtf

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    kind of hate the Mavs right now. They have a above average roster and they play like absolute garbage and out of sync. Carlisle looks so panicky the past few weeks too! like he needs to be more calm and assertive not a whiny assertive.

vCash
    This team is losing close game after close game it's getting kind of comical. Definitely underachieving, but wtv.

Dallas Mavericks GM

2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59

vCash
    another loss. getting hard to watch

im so annoyed hearing Carlisle's whiny voice yelling all the time you can hear it.

vCash
    Utah's so lame of a team always.

We could really use a Kanter or someone tho. Brand Kaman need to go. Take Marion too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    kind of hate the Mavs right now. They have a above average roster and they play like absolute garbage and out of sync. Carlisle looks so panicky the past few weeks too! like he needs to be more calm and assertive not a whiny assertive.
    إThis true ,we are better than our record,this team is underachieving ,and RC need to stop the panic mode

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    A package centering around Collison for Kanter lol

Jazz needs a point guard

vCash
    This loss sucks so bad because we played so hard, we actually were winning the rebound battle

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=794399

YUP MFFLers!!! We are being joked on... Oh well! I don't even recognize this team right now......

MAVSMAN!!!!

vCash
    I hate watching this. Feel bad for Dirk and Carlisle. They deserve better. Cuban and Donnie have to do something to at least give us hope. I have none.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash

So we finally hit the bottom hard and everyone who has a say in the MAVS is more than just concerned. Thanks god. If they only learn it the hard way, here it is. Either blow it up or put 11 guys into the torture chamber for awhile. Suspend them, take their money...do whatever.

vCash
    I agree. And Collison for Kanter? thatd be money haha.

I'm not gonna lie tho the Carlisle whiny/panicky is not a good idea. Coaches do in fact rub off on players. Why do you think Kobe/Jordan were such arrogant/confident yet intimidating pricks? Because Phil was. Always. He never panicked.
    Carlisle had a good demeanor going on the championship run with a believing confident/im under the radar but good enough type attitude. Now he's super pissy/whiny. I'm almost positive he absolutely hates Collison on and off court.
    His lack of confidence rubs off.

you can tell all the players arent actually confident anymore like earlier in the season they are just faking it most the time by trying to shoot a lot or drive a lot. You can tell by how hesitant they are. Sure they might attack right away sometimes but then theyll hestitate on the layup or w.e..

vCash
    I think Rick is the wrong coach for our current team, honestly.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Except for a few exceptations team and coach is wrong. Gotta be a lot work. Coach/team didn't really work last year. Team was differently and we had most parts of our championship roster together, some bad adds, injuries and shape problems but we mad it somehow. This blinded most guys. I was fine with the cap thing but we all said they should have hung on to Chandler. With him I bet, we'd have won half the close games and half the OT losses, if we still had to go to OT first.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast