Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyTyrael View Post
    Except for a few exceptations team and coach is wrong. Gotta be a lot work. Coach/team didn't really work last year. Team was differently and we had most parts of our championship roster together, some bad adds, injuries and shape problems but we mad it somehow. This blinded most guys. I was fine with the cap thing but we all said they should have hung on to Chandler. With him I bet, we'd have won half the close games and half the OT losses, if we still had to go to OT first.
    The whole point with the cap thing was Chandler. If we sign him, we're locked in. If we don't, we're free. Basically, it was all or nothing. Which is why Cuban didn't do it.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    I think Rick is the right coach, but we just need to drop this dead weight!!! Keep Dirk, OJ, Kaman, Marion, Carter and Dahntay for defensive intensity... The rest we can just give away to Utah for Cantor. HAHAHA!!!

The biggest problem is the PG position. Collison shows flashes of brilliance, and then he looks like the biggest moron on the floor. Maybe Mike James can help him out some... Who knows?

This hasn't been said enough, but Kidd and Jet really screwed us over. When those two left, It felt like a dagger to the heart. Is there no such thing as loyalty anymore? Follow Dirk and have some class. You two would not have won a championship anywhere else!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO MAVS!!!

MAVSMAN!!!!

vCash
    What could we give up for a guy like Jameer Nelson? We would probably have to take on Hedo's contract...

I know how much you guys love the trade machine....

So I'd do this!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bjcn98y

PIPE DREAM!!! Not sure that I would want the headache...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b7wp2rb
    Last edited by MFFL2008; 01-08-2013 at 10:08 AM.

MAVSMAN!!!!

vCash
    Right now it's worse. Curious what we intend. We can continue all this and call it quits for this year and see what we'll get next year and possible call it again quits early on or we go for a risk and trade soon and sign someone who isn't overage or right away from the verge like our last 15+ trades.

We could still keep most of our cap flexibility if we get it together. Our roster is filled with material.

There might be some good players available once mid season break comes. Just relax and gotta wait until then. Then hire a new head coach on top who is able to make our players get a move on, who has control over this train running and see if this turns out as bad as this crap here right now. I trust this organization enouhh that they think about exactly all this right now too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MFFL2008 View Post
    I think Rick is the right coach, but we just need to drop this dead weight!!! Keep Dirk, OJ, Kaman, Marion, Carter and Dahntay for defensive intensity... The rest we can just give away to Utah for Cantor. HAHAHA!!!

The biggest problem is the PG position. Collison shows flashes of brilliance, and then he looks like the biggest moron on the floor. Maybe Mike James can help him out some... Who knows?

This hasn't been said enough, but Kidd and Jet really screwed us over. When those two left, It felt like a dagger to the heart. Is there no such thing as loyalty anymore? Follow Dirk and have some class. You two would not have won a championship anywhere else!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO MAVS!!!
    Jet didn't really have a choice. Kidd on the other hand.. He said he was resigning and went to new York the next day. What hurts more is that he was stinking up the place last year here and he's having an awesome season in NY.

I think we should trade everyone but dirk and mayo. And even if We fire RC who would we sign? I believe he's the right coach for the job but we just have to get him the right pieces.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23 View Post
    Jet didn't really have a choice. Kidd on the other hand.. He said he was resigning and went to new York the next day. What hurts more is that he was stinking up the place last year here and he's having an awesome season in NY.

I think we should trade everyone but dirk and mayo. And even if We fire RC who would we sign? I believe he's the right coach for the job but we just have to get him the right pieces.
    If we decided to rebuild then we will have to fire him probably ,other than that I don't see it happening

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Nelson isn't having a great year. That being said, I would give the Magic their choice of Roddy or Dojo with a 2nd rounder and Marion for him. He's an expiring contract and we need PG help because Collisons game is too bi polar for us to succeed consistently.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MFFL2008 View Post
    Rick is not the right coach for this team. And what do you mean dead weight? Your suggestion is right there with Rick in why we're so bad. Notice how you only listed vets. Statistically speaking, two of our three best players barely see the floor (Wright, who for the second year in a row is posting a PER over 20, and James). Those two players COMBINE for 28 minutes a game. To give perspective, Rick played Derek Fisher 25.4 minutes per game. Rick sucks with young players, there are mountains of evidence to prove it. Rick can't coach this Mavs team, he'd have to trust young players more.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Skizzik you don't need it but I'm totally with you. Rick sucks in many ways. Just look at the nonsense he does every game while he's coaching us (if it's about the guys he's picking and playing or his nontransparent choices at the end of the fourth when it's about winning or losing games), look at the time where he just stands there like a dog puppy not reacting.

He has no more control. You've seen it last year and you see it this year, very often, it slipped from his hands since quiet some time but he's the holy cow for this franchise because we've won a championship with him. That's his bonus but it's utterly wrong to hold on to him. So tell me what's his percentage in total of winning the championship? What you think?

We won it because we played better (in our terms) but not the best defense, because we had the guys and chemistry to win it, because of the 2006 sting which carried our star player with them, because we fought hard, because our whole team went and played "in the zone" when it was needed, when we had all this runs, being 10-15 points behing each and everytime and because of our opponents arrogance.... hey the underdogys, hey, they won't survie the first round, hey they can't beat ****ing lakers or ****ing this or that... they laughed at us, the slapped our faces... we won. So what did our coach have to do with this? Seriously? And yes we were very lucky at times but we did work for it and deserved it.

I'm not standing here with the dagger, putting stabwounds in Rick's back now, not being thankfull for what he REALLY did for this team, city, community, fanbase etc. it's been recognized and appreciated but guys don't let yourself get blinded/dazzled by this only. Balance the moments of jo and success against those moments of failure and inertance during his tenure. What weighs more?

A new coach would have it very difficult too, won't have success right away for sure but he'll have control. He might fail too, not saying anything else. Actually it would take us rather another coach after the next one plus the roster changes we're going through that period anyway to get back on track but that's the way it should go.
    Last edited by AnthonyTyrael; 01-08-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123