Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    What do Canucks fans think about the Hodgson for Kassian trade at this point?
    We have to see how Kassian does this season first, but seriously, the team knew that Kesler was injured when they traded him and they had to know they'd have to find a second line C for this season, so the trade seems even more devastatingly ********. Besides, unless Hodgson flops completely in Buffalo and Kassian suddenly develops Todd Bertuzzi's hands, we have one of the worst trades in Canucks history.

Guess I'm on the fence. lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    We have to see how Kassian does this season first, but seriously, the team knew that Kesler was injured when they traded him and they had to know they'd have to find a second line C for this season, so the trade seems even more devastatingly ********. Besides, unless Hodgson flops completely in Buffalo and Kassian suddenly develops Todd Bertuzzi's hands, we have one of the worst trades in Canucks history.

Guess I'm on the fence. lol.
    haha alright, we share the same feelings. I was just amazed when the trade was made, and while I haven't seen enough of Kassian to make a 100% committed opinion...I still don't get it.

vCash
    I like the trade, not a Van fan sorry to intrude, but the Nucks got something they needed in Kassian. They might need Hodgson now but i really like Kesler. I haven't seen much of Kassian except for what he did against the Leafs (i'm pretty sure it was him) and he was a force.
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    What do Canucks fans think about the Hodgson for Kassian trade at this point?
    horrible trade

vCash
    I like the trade. I'm in the minority but Kassian is the next Bertuzzi.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I like the trade. I'm in the minority but Kassian is the next Bertuzzi.
    Maybe 25 goal Bertuzzi...but I can't see Kassian touching 40 goals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Maybe 25 goal Bertuzzi...but I can't see Kassian touching 40 goals.
    Put him on the Sedin line and anything is possible. It wouldn't be a bad idea to stick him in front of the net on PP's. I was disappointed we didn't try that last year.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Put him on the Sedin line and anything is possible. It wouldn't be a bad idea to stick him in front of the net on PP's. I was disappointed we didn't try that last year.
    That would be too obvious SF. lol. AV will want to play him on all 4 lines, in the second D pairing, and a few minutes in net while Schneider takes a pee break before he has him stand in front of the net.

vCash
    It's all part of AV's Pro sess.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    horrible trade
    Disagree. CoHo was a cancer. Had to go. Not an ideal situation. We got a guy with upside. Definite wait and see. Anyone saying it was a good/bad deal right now doesn't have a clue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtin' M's Fan View Post
    Disagree. CoHo was a cancer. Had to go. Not an ideal situation. We got a guy with upside. Definite wait and see. Anyone saying it was a good/bad deal right now doesn't have a clue.
    Says who? Gillis?

Come on, at least filter the BS of a GM who was so petty he had to trade away a very good player.

What was Hodgson guilty of? Wanting more minutes? He earned them. He was better than anyone not named Sedin last year.

I would have been pissed if I was on this pop-gun offence, I was outplaying almost everyone else, and couldn't get reliable time on the second line.

Gillis wants it both ways: he's mad at Kesler because Kesler isn't forthcoming with his injuries, and he's mad at Hodgson because Hodgson wants more ice time.

Last time I checked, all of the disagreements were between management and Hodgson. A cancer is someone who stirs **** up with his teammates. We have heard NO rumours of that.

This is purely a Gillis problem, not a team problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12