WR- Bowe

RT- Vollmar, Andre Smith

G- Levitre, Vasquez

DT- Randy Starks

OLB- Paul Kruger, Michael Johnson

CB- Sean Smith, Cary Williams, DRC

SS- LaRon Landry, William Moore

FS- Ed Reed, Byrd

I would happy to see any of these players signed.
    Yes Yes Yes.... ray:

Although he may have fallen in love with being a down lineman with the success he's found.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Yes Yes Yes.... ray:

Although he may have fallen in love with being a down lineman with the success he's found.
    Sounds like he might get franchised.. That does open up the door for Andre however!!

vCash
    Bmore might release Boldin... we got the Pagano connection and we do need a #2 WR.. Hmm...
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    Sounds like he might get franchised.. That does open up the door for Andre however!!
    Not an Andre fan. Terrible character & work ethic. At least from what I remember from draft/combine. Not sure if that’s improved while in Cincy.

vCash
    One thing I have not been impressed with this offseason is the offensive line coaching hires. We just got this hunter guy from sd who had a terrible line this year, then promoted our assistant to head o-line. I just feel they could have found someone with more recent success.

vCash
    Not an Andre fan. Terrible character & work ethic. At least from what I remember from draft/combine. Not sure if thatís improved while in Cincy.
    While I agree he was a saggy fat *** at the combine he graded out as the top rt this year and the bengals averaged 5.5 ypc running behind him.

vCash
    Not an Andre fan. Terrible character & work ethic. At least from what I remember from draft/combine. Not sure if thatís improved while in Cincy.
    While I agree he was a saggy fat *** at the combine he graded out as the top rt this year and the bengals averaged 5.5 ypc running behind him.

vCash
    Yea Smith turned into a really nice RT last year. I just hope that he wasn't pulling a Haynesworth and working his *** off for his big contract then will go back to being the saggy fat ***.

I also think he was arrested recently for "accidentally" taking a gun to the airport.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 02-01-2013 at 03:36 PM.

vCash
    New Orleans not getting another Super Bowl bid for a very very very long time. That power outage is extremely embarrassing.

#iubb

vCash
    nothing more depressing than losing the Super Bowl. Was rooting for the niners. Brings me back to the days of SB44 against NOLA :cry:

#iubb

vCash
    At least we lost to the best.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    I hope we pursue: Ed Reed, Anquan Boldin, Paul Krueger, and Cary Williams.

Bethea/Reed

Davis/Williams

Conner/Angerer/Freeman/Krueger

Redding - Chapman/Mckinney - Moala/Nevis

Seems like an upgrade to me.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    ^I would take either Krueger or Spencer at OLB...both have huge reasons to come here and both fill the need nicely.

Williams would be great but Grimes and Smith would be just as good of an addition.

Boldin would be nice but I'm warming up to trading down for someone like Robert Woods unless his combine jumps him back into the 1st round....most have him graded as a 2nd-3rd round prospect right now....add them both and we would have a really nasty 4 wide set....hell I think Boldin could play as our 3rd TE on some sets as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I hope we pursue: Ed Reed, Anquan Boldin, Paul Krueger, and Cary Williams.

Bethea/Reed

Davis/Williams

Conner/Angerer/Freeman/Krueger

Redding - Chapman/Mckinney - Moala/Nevis

Seems like an upgrade to me.
    wheres robert mathis?

vCash
    This is from RotoWorld and written by Evan Silva. It is a ranking of the quality of each teams roster going into the off season. It should prove as further evidence of how Luck got robbed in the ROY balloting and how much Grigs and Arians deserved their awards.

Seattle is ranked 5th and Washington 11th...

19. Indianapolis Colts

OL: Right tackle and both guard positions could use offseason upgrades after the Colts overcame the AFC's worst line play to win 11 games. Despite elite pocket awareness and mobility, Andrew Luck absorbed 41 sacks -- the NFL's fourth highest total. New playcaller Pep Hamilton is a smash-mouth offensive mind, so look for Indianapolis to pursue maulers in the running game.

CB: GM Ryan Grigson's trade for Vontae Davis paid dividends down the stretch, but the Colts were sorely lacking at slot and left corner. Jerraud Powers was benched for Darius Butler, and both of them are offseason free agents. Grigson is a lock to address cornerback in April's draft.

LB: The Colts go three deep at inside linebacker with Pat Angerer behind Jerrell Freeman and Kavell Conner, but outside linebacker is a different story. While Robert Mathis can still get after the quarterback, he's 32 and battled back injuries in 2012. Dwight Freeney is a free agent, and Jerry Hughes is a mediocre situational player. Indianapolis needs a new franchise pass rusher.

DE: Ends in Chuck Pagano's 3-4 scheme are supposed to be immovable gap pluggers. 32-year-old Cory Redding struggled to duplicate his Baltimore success last season, and Ricardo Mathews would be a wave player on a good defense. The Colts have been gashed by the run for far too long. Grigson should target five-technique defensive ends in the draft's early to middle rounds.

Full rankings and story: http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...-rankings?pg=1
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast