Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Didn't know if this was thread-worthy but we hired a new OL coach, Joe Gilbert.

via Twitter: Indianapolis Colts ‏@nflcolts
    #Colts name new Offensive Line Coach http://blogs.colts.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Didn't know if this was thread-worthy but we hired a new OL coach, Joe Gilbert.

via Twitter: Indianapolis Colts ‏@nflcolts
    #Colts name new Offensive Line Coach http://blogs.colts.com
    Hired from within. Intersting decision considering how bad our Line was.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Get him some real OLineman and let's see what he can do!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    So looking at available fullbacks I think the Colts have to go after Jerome Felton who helped AP run for a career year. He is a probowler and would most likely cost atleast 1.5 mill a year but he has good hands and is really smart. The guy got accepted into college as a 7th grader..

The other guy I think may work is Jackie Battle. The guy is a phenomonal athlete and on his pro day he ran a 4.42 and had a 41 inch vertical. He is probably a better option than Carter and can catch the ball out of the backfield.

vCash
    ^Also add to that list Darrel Young who was the lead blocker for Alfred Morris if he is let go and possibly if we just want a quick fix for a couple years Greg Jones from Jacksonville is getting up there in age but has been one of the best for a long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    ^Also add to that list Darrel Young who was the lead blocker for Alfred Morris if he is let go and possibly if we just want a quick fix for a couple years Greg Jones from Jacksonville is getting up there in age but has been one of the best for a long time.
    I would love to have Darrel but he is a RFA and most likely he will forced to sign his tender next year.

vCash
    Jarius Byrd?

Looking for #Colts FA targets? Keep an eye on Buffalo S Jairus Byrd if the Bills can't find a way to keep him.
    https://twitter.com/gmbremer/status/294165469479456768
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerlive View Post
    I would love to have Darrel but he is a RFA and most likely he will forced to sign his tender next year.
    Ah just saw he was a FA, didn't notice the R next to it

vCash
    I'm sure this has been discussed before, but is Donald Brown expected back next season? I am def not a fan of his and am hoping he is not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    I'm sure this has been discussed before, but is Donald Brown expected back next season? I am def not a fan of his and am hoping he is not.
    He has one year left on his Rookie Contract and I would have thought he would be back unless a cheaper player could replace him(which was doubtful unless a low round draft pick?), had we not moved to a WCO? Now, I am unsure if he even fits despite his price? I haven't heard/read anything yet about him, just a hunch?
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    For some reason I thought his deal was up, but you are correct he has one year left at like 1.7 million.

This information completely changes my stance on DB31. I love having guys that have under preformed their entire careers on the last year of their contract. Let him prove his worth to another team backing Ballard up for a year....DB has to play with everything he has to get a deal that isn't league minimum....and at almost age 26 as a RB if he doesn't preform next year you have to wonder if anyone will offer him a deal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Interesting. Since Byrd, and Bethea both play FS who would/could make the transition to SS?

vCash
    RT @mchappell51: Luck on West Coast offense: I think it will be a hybrid (next season). there's so many great things coach Arians taught us

Good quote to see. Assures me we won't be too conservative, Luck is too talented for that!

vCash
    http://on.nfl.com/WiEh52

Fun interview with Andrew and Reg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    RT @mchappell51: Luck on West Coast offense: I think it will be a hybrid (next season). there's so many great things coach Arians taught us

Good quote to see. Assures me we won't be too conservative, Luck is too talented for that!
    Yes. I like that we'll try to run the ball this year but also utilize all of Luck's strengths.

<3

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast