Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    vCash
    ^ I remember you said you got to fly on the plane before. That is awesome.

@Trav. Ah. You beat me by 5 years, so you remember more then me. I just remember watching a few games with my dad, but it was until later that I realized we were up 3-1 and needed one more win and blew it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    Your Intro to the Magic:
    Ha! Mustíve been í92 or í93 and the whole basketball card fad was sweeping Australia. I remember the first card I pulled out my first ever pack was Nick Anderson with his flat top in a cool black and white jersey (all the sports teams I follow are black and white) so I said, yup, Orlandoís my team. Pretty sure that just happened to be the same year we drafted Shaq so not a bad time to hop on board!

Your Favorite Current Magician:
    Has to be Dwight... this whole situation with him just sucks.

Your Favorite Former Magician:
    T-mac or Penny... both unbelievable players and great to watch. Iíve been relieving that T-mac (when he was at Houston) 13pts in 33 secs clip a fair bit lately ... just crazy.

Positive Thoughts About Our Magic:
    Hoping we get some nice pieces and a couple of first rounders out of this Dwight deal. Itís always exciting to have a couple of good rookies coming up and be able to see their development. Through all our Ďsuccessí over the past few years, thatís one thing that Iíve missed. Not that Iíd trade being a contender to watch rookies!
    I remembering watching that game live, it was something else. And TMac's dunk over Bradley..OMG.

vCash
    Been a fan since Penny and Shaq. When Shaq left, I was devastated...Then when Tmac came here, he instantly became my favorite player, and will always be my favorite player.

My favorite current player is Redick.

Tmac of course.

My favorite memory was when Tmac passed to himself off the back board in an actual game. Loved it
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I think it is safe to say that we all miss a explosive, game-changing SG. T-Mac was the last one we had. I hope we can get one through the draft after Dwight leaves. Maybe Rivers.

vCash
    From Serbia but live in Istanbul/Turkey.

Been a Magic Fan since 1992.

My current fave Magician DH12.

My former fave Magician Anfernee Hardaway. (T-Mac also)

I m so far away from Florisa, USA .. but whatever our untalented directors, managers and owners do, gonna support for Magic 4ever.
    Last edited by AbrACAdAbrA; 02-03-2012 at 06:35 AM.

vCash
    Hey how it going.. Ive been a magic fan sence 1990. I use to like watching all the old magic players like vincent.. otis smith.. reynolds.. skiles.. ect... I allways was a fan of the guys who didnt get all the credit but brought it ever game.. Though i wasn't a fan of otis smith as a gm though lol.. Its funny though i remember draft night when i was pissed that we didn't pick vaughn.. now he in the running to be our coach lol.. damn i feel old

vCash
    Favorite Current Magic Player: J.J. Redick
    Favorite Former Magic Player: Hard to name one, but ill name my top 5.

Shaquille O'neal
    Penny Hardaway
    Tracy McGrady
    Darrell Armstrong(he played hard every nite)
    Rashard Lewis

Favorite Other Teams: Thunder and Grizzlies
    I like track and field. And of course football. Big Eagles fan.

Been a Magic fan since I was 5 and I'm now 25. Hopefully Magic organization can finally build avgreat team for the future. BLUE AND WHITE. IGNOTE!!!!!

vCash

Favorite Current Magic: JJ

Favorite Former Magic: Shaq

Other sports you enjoy? Football

What other sporting teams do you root for? Steelers

vCash

Favorite Current Magic: Turkoglu, Reddick

Favorite Former Magic: Shaq

Other sports: Baseball, Football, Hockey

Other teams: anything Florida- mostly south Florida

vCash
    Redicks your current favorite player and you can't spell his name correctly....
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Redicks your current favorite player and you can't spell his name correctly....
    Redddddddddddddddddddddddddddddick.

vCash
    Still wrong

vCash
    1. Location- Orlando
    2. Favorite Current Magic Player- JJ Redick
    3. Favorite Former Magic- Darrel Armstrong
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- I root for the Spurs in the playoffs when the Magic are (usually eliminated) and have been following the Nets this year because they have cool jerseys and are in Brooklyn. Yeah, I know. Magic are always no. 1 of course.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- I'm a Vikings and Yankees fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJohn View Post
    1. Location- Orlando
    2. Favorite Current Magic Player- JJ Redick
    3. Favorite Former Magic- Darrel Armstrong
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- I root for the Spurs in the playoffs when the Magic are (usually eliminated) and have been following the Nets this year because they have cool jerseys and are in Brooklyn. Yeah, I know. Magic are always no. 1 of course.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- I'm a Vikings and Yankees fan
    Can't say I like you, because you're a Yankee, but welcome anyway! Any Magic fans are ok in my book

vCash
    Hello 2 all. I'm a long time magic fan living in New Jersey. Don't really have a current favorite player, just love the team. My favorite player was Nick Anderson #25 back in the day when players used to remain with one team. I like the Knicks only when they're not facing the magic. I am also a Jets fan and a Yankee fan.
    Last edited by QB218; 02-08-2013 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Grammar

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast