Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1. Location---Buffalo NY
    2. Favorite Current Magic---Jj redick
    3. Favorite Former Magic----Penny Hardaway
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?----None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?NFL and Buffalo Bills
    6. Anything else you care to share? Been a Magic fan since around the Shaq time before Penny and once they got him became a huge magic fan and now with league pass im able to watch all the games. GO MAGIC
    Last edited by jrfife22; 01-04-2012 at 01:57 PM.

vCash
    Cool to see someone all the way up in Buffalo being a Magic fan. Welcome to the forum

vCash
    Thanks cool Ive been looking for nice forum like this to talk Magic bball not alot of them around me and I drive my friends crazy cuz they are mostly knicks fans

vCash
    1. Location
    Long Island, New York

2. Favorite Current Magic
    JJ Redick, although I like Anderson and Hedo too.

3. Favorite Former Magic
    N/A

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    N/A
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Baseball is my main sport, basketball is becoming a bigger and bigger part of my life. I love the New York Mets and write for Mets Fever, a New York Mets blog and attend 15+ games a year.

6. Anything else you care to share?
    I've just gotten into basketball, with my interest picking up more and more over the past few years. Twice a year I'm in Orlando and I just got back from a trip in which I went to 2 games(Vs. Houston and New Jersey) and I've been to 4 Magic games in total. I love the arena, the atmosphere, the fans and the product and since I plan on going to school down there, I'm officially a fan of the team, after debating whether or not I should go with the Magic or Knicks for the past 3 years. I'm just not a fan of the Knicks and their style of play. I'm a big SVG fan.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Love seeing these out of state guys being Magic fans

Welcome! Hope the Magic really spark your basketball curiosity. Have to say I'm a pretty big baseball guy myself, but as a Braves fan I'm not too fond of the Mets

vCash
    1. Location - the city so nice they named it twice (NY,NY)
    2. Favorite Current Magic - D12
    3. Favorite Former Magic - Penny
    4. Other NBA teams you root for? - None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Basically all major sports. Yankees, G-Men, and Red Wings fan.
    6. Anything else you care to share? - All I hear about the Magic by me is how D12 will leave. Needed somewhere to talk real Magic basketball and I found it. Lookin foward to hear some different opinions...

vCash
    ... where are all of you New Yorkers coming from?

Regardless, welcome. Glad to have another face around here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    Love seeing these out of state guys being Magic fans

Welcome! Hope the Magic really spark your basketball curiosity. Have to say I'm a pretty big baseball guy myself, but as a Braves fan I'm not too fond of the Mets
    The Magic are a great franchise, I'm happy to be a fan. It's a shame I don't get many games up here but I'm thinking about purchasing the League Pass on my iPad to watch every game. The nationally televised games are fun, but seeing everything else is imperative in being a fan.

I'm...not a huge Braves fan myself but I can certainly respect how great of an organizational structure they have in place. Their scouting and development of players combined with good trades have made them perennial contenders going on 2 decades now...something most sports franchises can't boast.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsLegacy View Post
    The Magic are a great franchise, I'm happy to be a fan. It's a shame I don't get many games up here but I'm thinking about purchasing the League Pass on my iPad to watch every game. The nationally televised games are fun, but seeing everything else is imperative in being a fan.

I'm...not a huge Braves fan myself but I can certainly respect how great of an organizational structure they have in place. Their scouting and development of players combined with good trades have made them perennial contenders going on 2 decades now...something most sports franchises can't boast.
    Regardless, welcome to the Magic forum. Feel free to chat it up in other topics as it's always refreshing to get some new opinions thrown around.

vCash
    Hey guys, my name is Tim and I've been a die hard Magic fan ever since I was a little kid.

1. Location - Daytona Beach, FL
    2. Favorite Current Magic - J.J. Reddick
    3. Favorite Former Magic - Grant Hill
    4. Other NBA teams you root for? - None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Football and Baseball. Patriots and Red Sox
    6. Anything else you care to share? - I can't wait to have some great discussions with everyone over a smorgasbord of Magic topics.

vCash
    Well, welcome! Glad to see you've already posted a few things here. Glad to have another fan on board

vCash
    1. Location - Curitiba / Brazil
    2. Favorite Current Magic - Dwight Howard
    3. Favorite Former Magic - Penny Hardaway
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Soccer - AtlÚtico Paranaense
    6. Anything else you care to share? I`m a Magic since the finals between Magic and Rockets. In Brazil Magic is one of the most recognized NBA teams. Also, I read this forum for a year without post anything. Now I`m joining you guys.

vCash
    It's a week late, but welcome to the site! Stick around and post often. You seem like a very intelligent fan!

vCash
    1. Location-St Vincent
    2. Favorite Current Magic- the team
    3. Favorite Former Magic-T-mac
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?NFL Phi

vCash
    Never did this so why not lol

1.Location-Holiday Florida
    2. Favorite Current Magic - D12 pre drama lol since then ryno
    3. Favorite Former Magic - tmac
    4. Other NBA teams you root for? - None but if I had to choose id say thunder or grizzles
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - really just nfl ima huge bucs fan.
    6. Anything else you care to share? - my name is Travis I'm 24 and I love me some magic bball

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast