Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Preseason Thread

Gordon looks like he is gonna be a stud this year and Mario also looks like he will be a good pick. Hopefully Dipo and Payton can improve. Good win though tonight in OT

Mario looking good, I know its just preseason but this team looks a lot better. I think coaching has a lot to do with it also

We're moving the ball and playing better defense. I like what I'm seeing from Mario, but he has a way to go before he's a good player. You can say the same about any rookie though. Not one rookie in this class is going to be a legit starter day 1. Okafor, Russell are struggling to do what they did in college. Towns is getting into foul trouble often. Mudiay is so inconsistent. Porzingis isn't ready either.

Tobias has been better defensively. Vucevic is giving much more effort on that end. Gordon is a beast with his strength, quickness and athleticism. Finally showing us his skills too. He has top 10 player in the league potential. Most potential of anyone on our team IMO. Oladipo is learning to play without the ball in his hands. I read he's been going through shooting drills like crazy. Don't be surprised if he becomes a respectable 3pt shooter this season. Hennigan has always said he's betting on their work ethic. Its paying off for sure with all of these guys.

Skiles seems to like Fournier. It looks like he has improved defensively. He's playing good defenses, not just solid. I think he's ready for a break out year this year. Prediction: 15-3-3 stat line in 30 mpg with good defense. I want to see if Dedmon has made any improvements.
    "In today’s small-ball NBA, we think we can beat the **** out of teams in the paint." -Frank Vogel
    “We’re going to invite people to the block party. Just be ready, because they are going to enjoy the block party.”-Ibaka

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    We're moving the ball and playing better defense. I like what I'm seeing from Mario, but he has a way to go before he's a good player. You can say the same about any rookie though. Not one rookie in this class is going to be a legit starter day 1. Okafor, Russell are struggling to do what they did in college. Towns is getting into foul trouble often. Mudiay is so inconsistent. Porzingis isn't ready either.

Tobias has been better defensively. Vucevic is giving much more effort on that end. Gordon is a beast with his strength, quickness and athleticism. Finally showing us his skills too. He has top 10 player in the league potential. Most potential of anyone on our team IMO. Oladipo is learning to play without the ball in his hands. I read he's been going through shooting drills like crazy. Don't be surprised if he becomes a respectable 3pt shooter this season. Hennigan has always said he's betting on their work ethic. Its paying off for sure with all of these guys.

Skiles seems to like Fournier. It looks like he has improved defensively. He's playing good defenses, not just solid. I think he's ready for a break out year this year. Prediction: 15-3-3 stat line in 30 mpg with good defense. I want to see if Dedmon has made any improvements.
    Yeah, I think most of us knew are defense would be much better. The main reason I wanted Skiles is because he is one of the best defensive coaches there is. I think he is good at developing players also. I see us being a much better team this year.

I know most of their starters didnt play but gave Memphis their first loss of the pre season btw. The team just looks better and its just pre season. Ready to see Payton back, I think Skiles will have him the best PG defender in the league by season end
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 10-25-2015 at 01:35 AM.