Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Magic Sign Channing Frye

@WojYahooNBA
    Channing Frye has agreed to a four-year, $32 million deal with the Magic, source tells Yahoo Sports.

Hmm...

vCash
    Don't like it
    Kehinde Babatunde Victor Oladipo

vCash
    Yeah. Not a huge fan. Helps in the short term...he can shoot and people were freaking out over the team's lack of ability to do just that. Still, not sure I'm a fan of signing anyone to 4 year deals right now. Whatever.

vCash
    I'm hoping its not fully guaranteed.

vCash
    Apparently he's Harris' cousin.

vCash
    Well, definitely not the name I was hoping to hear.

vCash
    What??

I'm sorry, this is terrible. I don't like where Hennigan is going with this at all. We outbid ourselves just like with Rashard Lewis.

I'm not jumping ship, but #inHennywetrust is looking harder and harder with each head-scratching move. I hope he doesn't turn into another Joe Dumars.

vCash
    I'm hoping hennigan has an opt out after 2yrs atleast. This is my first hennigan failure. (If there's no opt out)
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    What??

I'm sorry, this is terrible. I don't like where Hennigan is going with this at all. We outbid ourselves just like with Rashard Lewis.

I'm not jumping ship, but #inHennywetrust is looking harder and harder with each head-scratching move. I hope he doesn't turn into another Joe Dumars.
    We had to outbid Houston's and Cleveland's 100mil offers to rashard. We didn't overpay.
    This is not comparable.

I don't get the signing at all. Don't like it. It just better have an opt out year 2
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    What??

its being reported that Miami and another team offered Frye the MLE.

vCash
    Well of course they were only offering the MLE, sign cheap to win titles that point is moot.

This is an odd signing but not surprising in the sense we knew they were trying to get a vet PF on the team. I don't care for the amount and the length BUT I will wait to see how the contract is constructed before I get mad lol

vCash
    $6-8M gets you Calderon, Henderson, Jack, Landry, Speights, Diaw, McBob, Patterson and so on these days. It's a lot of money, but that's the market these days. I'm not so sure it's an overpay, rather...that's just the cost now.

If you need some optimism, go read Matt Moore's twitter feed (@HPbasketball)

vCash
    Also, there's no indication we "outbid" ourselves.

@daldridgetnt
    Teams interested in Channing Frye knew it would cost much more than MLE to sign him. Magic, 20th in threes last year, need shooting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    Well of course they were only offering the MLE, sign cheap to win titles that point is moot.

This is an odd signing but not surprising in the sense we knew they were trying to get a vet PF on the team. I don't care for the amount and the length BUT I will wait to see how the contract is constructed before I get mad lol
    What I meant is if Miami wanted him for the mle, it really isn't as bad as we think it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    What I meant is if Miami wanted him for the mle, it really isn't as bad as we think it is.
    I got you 5ass

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast