Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine Big Dawg View Post
    I think Looch needs to do a couple things to take that next step and become dominant 40 goal scorer.

Consistent effort game in game out, period in period out.
    Control his temper
    Better utilize his skating and size and trust his shot.
    There is only one players on this B's roster that has the talent and ability to be a consistent 40+ goal scorer and that is Tyler Seguin

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    I think Looch needs to do a couple things to take that next step and become dominant 40 goal scorer.

Consistent effort game in game out, period in period out.
    Control his temper
    Better utilize his skating and size and trust his shot.
    I feel he's done this, maybe less than people would like...he doesn't fight anymore or hit people as much (at least imo)

He's scored 30 goals once, i think if he does all this, he'll be a consistent 30 goal man and good years upper 30's but i can't see 40 goals ever from him (if it happens though, i wouldn't complain )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Tough to use Neely when talking about Lucic. They both played at different times. I mean as you point out Neely scored back to back 50 goals seasons. How many guys in the NHL score 50 goals a season now? 1 maybe 2 tops?

Lucic scoring 30 goals is the equivalent (imo) of Neely scoring 30 goals. No one expected Lucic to put up the goal totals he has.
    I agree the game has changed and Neely was never projected to be a 50 goal guy more likely a 35-40 goal guy much like he preformed his first 3 years in Boston - then he made the step and elevated his game.

I am saying Looch can make that same jump but from a 25-30 goal guy to a 35-40 goal guy.

I used Neely only from that point that something "clicked" for him and he jumped beyond his projections and ceiling from a 35-40 guy to a 50 guy.

vCash
    I agree the game has changed and Neely was never projected to be a 50 goal guy more likely a 35-40 goal guy much like he preformed his first 3 years in Boston - then he made the step and elevated his game.

I am saying Looch can make that same jump but from a 25-30 goal guy to a 35-40 goal guy.

I used Neely only from that point that something "clicked" for him and he jumped beyond his projections and ceiling from a 35-40 guy to a 50 guy.
    i see the point you're making.....Guess the only way to find out is to see if he hits that next level, he's still young (24) so it could happen...but i lean towards him being a consistent 25-30 goal man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    I feel he's done this, maybe less than people would like...he doesn't fight anymore or hit people as much (at least imo)

He's scored 30 goals once, i think if he does all this, he'll be a consistent 30 goal man and good years upper 30's but i can't see 40 goals ever from him (if it happens though, i wouldn't complain )
    Not the fighting I am talking about, its the getting mad and taking that stupid penalty that I seem to remember him doing 5-6 times last season and seems to throw him all out of whack for awhile. Channel that anger if your not gonna fight into controlling the puck and putting it in the back of the net - not doing something short tempered and stupid.

vCash
    Not the fighting I am talking about, its the getting mad and taking that stupid penalty that I seem to remember him doing 5-6 times last season and seems to throw him all out of whack for awhile. Channel that anger if your not gonna fight into controlling the puck and putting it in the back of the net - not doing something short tempered and stupid.
    yeah, channel the anger...throw a big clean hit, use the anger to push towards the net on a rush...i see your point

vCash
    i see the point you're making.....Guess the only way to find out is to see if he hits that next level, he's still young (24) so it could happen...but i lean towards him being a consistent 25-30 goal man.
    Absolutely its up to Looch is he happy with his game now? if he is then he won't progress, if not then he has the skills and talent to make that jump.

vCash
    Oneman, wtf is tuukka doing in your sig hilarious

vCash
    yeah, channel the anger...throw a big clean hit, use the anger to push towards the net on a rush...i see your point
    He has one of the best power forwards to ever play available to him just hope he is listening.

vCash
    Oneman, wtf is tuukka doing in your sig hilarious
    The top one was him drinking from the cup and the other is when they were on the flight home from Vancouver lol

vCash
    He has one of the best power forwards to ever play available to him just hope he is listening.
    yeah, i hope he picks his brain when ever he gets the chance

vCash
    The top one was him drinking from the cup and the other is when they were on the flight home from Vancouver lol
    the botton one is the one that gets me, i love the hand motion, he's in the zone, bumpin' to some good **** i bet lmao

vCash
    There is only one players on this B's roster that has the talent and ability to be a consistent 40+ goal scorer and that is Tyler Seguin
    I agree he has the talent but I also think Looch does also. I think Seguin could be a 40/60 at some point - not sure it will ever happen in a CJ system that forces centers to focus so much energy on a 2 way game>

vCash
    the botton one is the one that gets me, i love the hand motion, he's in the zone, bumpin' to some good **** i bet lmao
    The helmet gets me being that he's a goalie and clearly not his mask. I never got the story as to why he worn the helmet. If you look through any parade footage he worn it then too.

vCash
    I agree he has the talent but I also think Looch does also. I think Seguin could be a 40/60 at some point - not sure it will ever happen in a CJ system that forces centers to focus so much energy on a 2 way game>
    40-60 goals????

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast