Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    John Bishop is leaving the Boston Bruins for another position...He was great. I loved him. He was nothing but class during my time there.
    Love Bish......he's as classy as it gets!

vCash
    Jay Pandolfo will be trying for a spot on the B's much like Chris Clarke last season. Haven't heard about Mottau but I gotta assume he will be at training camp, he's been skating with all the B's during the lockout.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Jay Pandolfo will be trying for a spot on the B's much like Chris Clarke last season. Haven't heard about Mottau but I gotta assume he will be at training camp, he's been skating with all the B's during the lockout.
    I really hope IF Pandolfo makes the team, they don't just move Paille up to the third line and play Pando on the 4th. If he's brought in, i wouldn't mind as the 13th fwd. He's perfect 13th forward actually. You don't need to keep a younger kid up in the presser (Pando or any older veteran, allows young guys to stay in the AHL and play) I would rather Bourque/moresoSpooner make the team for that third line spot, Paille stays on the 4th and Pandolfo is the 13th.

On Mottau, i think signing Exelby/Johnson the B's don't need to bring Mottau in, but it doesn't hurt. Either way if Exelby/Johnson/Mottau are the 7th dman, its good depth to have.

Has T.C officially started yet???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    I really hope IF Pandolfo makes the team, they don't just move Paille up to the third line and play Pando on the 4th. If he's brought in, i wouldn't mind as the 13th fwd. He's perfect 13th forward actually. You don't need to keep a younger kid up in the presser (Pando or any older veteran, allows young guys to stay in the AHL and play) I would rather Bourque/moresoSpooner make the team for that third line spot, Paille stays on the 4th and Pandolfo is the 13th.

On Mottau, i think signing Exelby/Johnson the B's don't need to bring Mottau in, but it doesn't hurt. Either way if Exelby/Johnson/Mottau are the 7th dman, its good depth to have.

Has T.C officially started yet???
    I think T.C. starts after the players ratify their contract.
    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Boston Bruins 2010-11 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

So nasty

Visit the Boston Bruins forum. Good times!

vCash
    Looks like Mottau is with the San Antonio Rampage (Panthers)

So nasty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Danman1116 View Post
    Oh, well i assume that it's going to be done today so they can start training camps by tomorrow or monday right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    Oh, well i assume that it's going to be done today so they can start training camps by tomorrow or monday right?
    Yea I think they're voting on it today. If all goes well, schedule will be released today and training camp will open tomorrow. I've also been seeing that they might do a quick preseason game against the PB's

So nasty

vCash
    Lil tidbit: Looks like Chris Bourque will be sporting #48.

http://twitter.com/cbourque17/status...034496/photo/1

So nasty

vCash
    I really hope the kid can find his stride in Boston! He's still young, maybe the change will do some good, obviously he hasn't been able to transfer his AHL game to the NHL but it would be a good story if he finds his game with the B's!!

vCash
    any word if the practice tomorrow will be open to the public?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Danman1116 View Post
    Players ratified the CBA today and now both sides need to sign a Memorandum of Understanding, once that is done either tonight or tomorrow then the season can begin. TC for the Bruins is going to begin on Monday according to WEEI.

vCash
    I'm not surprised Mottau couldn't latch on with an NHL team, he reminds me a lot of Hnidy, willing to do whatever it takes to win, just not talented enough to do those things needed.

vCash
    @TSNBobMcKenzie
    Mottau to leafs
    When deals can be officially done after midnight ET, TOR expected to announce signing of two defencemen - Cody Franson and Mike Mottau.
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    My point above still stands with the "not latching onto an NHL team"

vCash
    Pairs at practice were Chara - Boychuk, Seid - Hamilton, Ference - McQuaid. McQuaid will be good to go for Saturday according to chiarelli.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast