Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1100
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    19,798
    vCash
    8300
    Quote Originally Posted by Godi Jr. View Post
    What happen to pallie?
    They are classifying it as an upper body injury.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

    PSD's Zdeno Chara

    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010



    Yeti FTW

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fall River/Fitchburg
    Posts
    3,214
    vCash
    1500
    Paille got whacked with a stick underneath his eye. I wonder if there is a chance it chipped/fractured his orbital bone.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,073
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    No he isn't
    yes he was?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvnUAdfFOmg

    kelly fore-checked the crap out of that play, created the turnover....he was the reason for that goal.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,971
    vCash
    1500
    Dude... He chipped the puck down low, chased the guy around the net, then almost turned it over. Kelly did nothing special at all on that play

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,073
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Dude... He chipped the puck down low, chased the guy around the net, then almost turned it over. Kelly did nothing special at all on that play
    and he doesn't do any of that, the goal isn't scored....he's the reason the puck was kept in the zone with his pressure....it was a nice sequence of plays on his part.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,971
    vCash
    1500
    You could say the same about everyone on the ice for that goal. Paille chipped it down low and forced him to go around the net. I mean Kelly didn't do anything wrong on that play, but there's no reason to sin his praises especially when he's done nothing all season. In 3 seconds Kelly got lucky with 2 thing : 1) Peverley fell back to the blue line an 2) Hodgson didn't catch the puck

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,073
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    You could say the same about everyone on the ice for that goal. Paille chipped it down low and forced him to go around the net. I mean Kelly didn't do anything wrong on that play, but there's no reason to sin his praises especially when he's done nothing all season. In 3 seconds Kelly got lucky with 2 thing : 1) Peverley fell back to the blue line an 2) Hodgson didn't catch the puck
    i see your point......it was basically a hockey play, the bounces went his way on it.

    i noticed the Leafs are playing Frazer McLaren tonight, some 6'5'' goon they got off waivers from SJ.

    their 4th line is going to be:

    McLaren-Steckel-Orr

    i have a feeling we're going to see a MacDermid/McLaren battle for some reason. 2 guys from the AHL who are going to try and impress.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quinnipiac University
    Posts
    3,260
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    i see your point......it was basically a hockey play, the bounces went his way on it.

    i noticed the Leafs are playing Frazer McLaren tonight, some 6'5'' goon they got off waivers from SJ.

    their 4th line is going to be:

    McLaren-Steckel-Orr

    i have a feeling we're going to see a MacDermid/McLaren battle for some reason. 2 guys from the AHL who are going to try and impress.
    Good call x2 lol


    After Hours album out 4/29

    When you're having fun... Timeflies

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    It wasn't mclaren who fought last night. It was Fraser

    Check this video of mclaren fighting Lucic in WHL

    http://youtu.be/A4aYkBCqMWY


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  10. #175
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,894
    vCash
    1500
    Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs
    Bruins recall Ryan Spooner & he'll be on trip to Montreal. Have to assume things arent looking good for Marchand's availability
    If we're still down Thornton, Paille Thornton and now Marcy what does the line-up look like?

    Lucic - Krejci - Horton
    Kelly - Bergeron - Seguin
    Spooner - Peverley - Bourque
    MacDermid - Campbell - Tardif

    or do you put Spooner up with Seguin and Bergeron and try to leave at least two lines in tact?

    Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    529
    vCash
    1500
    Spooner called up (per ty anderson of hb)

  12. #177
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,894
    vCash
    1500
    David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod
    Scouts listed for CAR/TOR game from: ANA, BOS, COL, DAL, DET, EDM (2), FLA, MIN, MTL (2), NAS, NYR, OTT, PIT (2), SJ, STL, TB (2), WPG
    Wonder who the B's scout is watching tonight

    Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Wonder who the B's scout is watching tonight
    U gotta think its Toronto right? They need a center and we've got Krejci. Not sure Carolina is a good match. From Toronto who would B's target? Who would Toronto move?


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  14. #179
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    U gotta think its Toronto right? They need a center and we've got Krejci. Not sure Carolina is a good match. From Toronto who would B's target? Who would Toronto move?
    Kessel, Kulemin, Grabo?

    Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    If we're still down Thornton, Paille Thornton and now Marcy what does the line-up look like?

    Lucic - Krejci - Horton
    Kelly - Bergeron - Seguin
    Spooner - Peverley - Bourque
    MacDermid - Campbell - Tardif

    or do you put Spooner up with Seguin and Bergeron and try to leave at least two lines in tact?
    Campbell practiced with Bergeron and Seguin for what it's worth.

    I like it.

    Lucic Krejci Horton
    Campbell Bergeron Seguin
    Paille Kelly Peverly
    MacD Spooner Tardif


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •