Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    11,225
    vCash
    1500

    What a season for us

    Well the season is over for us and im proud of what the vikings did this year. we made the playoffs and shocked a lot of people. Leslie Frasier took the vikings to the playoffs in only his 2nd year. He is only going to get better and better. glad zygi made him the head coach. Christian Ponder is going to be special fellas. he had up and down games but he has that it factor. this offseason the F.O is going to put some more weapons around him and we will go futher into the playoffs. Ponder is going to be the guy to take us to the promise land. mark my words. 10-6 is gonna motivate us for next year so look the **** out.

    1-GET PONDER A #1 WR.

    2-I LIKE PERCY HARVIN. IF HE WANTS TO STAY THEN GOOD LOCK HIM UP WITH A CONTRACT EXTENSION BUT IF NOT THEN GOOD BYE. TRADE HIM AND GET SOME PICKS FOR HIM.

    3-GET BOWE BY ANY MEANS. IF HE IS THE ONLY FREE AGENT THAT WE GET THEN GOOD. WE CAN BUILD THROUGH THE DRAFT WITH OUR OTHER NEEDS.

    4-LISTEN TO 100%CHEESEFREE BECAUSE THE GUY KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. MUCH RESPECT TO HIM AND ALL MY OTHER VIKINGS POSTERS. LOVE ALL YOU GUYS

    5-DURING THE DRAFT THEN LETS JUST SAY WE SIGN BOWE IN FREE AGENCY AND PERCY GETS AND EXTENSION. IN THE DRAFT I WOULD TAKE KEENAN ALLEN OR ONE OF THE TOP WRS IN THE DRAFT. HERE IS WHY. BOWE WOULD BE ON THE OUTSIDE,PERCY WOULD GO BACK IN THE SLOT,AND KEENAN ALLEN WOULD BE ON THE OTHER SIDE. WHEN YOU HAVE 3 WRS THAT CAN GET OPEN THEN IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR PONDER. HE WANT HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE BALL LONG AND HE CAN MAKE HIS THROWS QUICKER. AD WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS TOO. IT WILL KEEP HIM FRESH AND ALSO KEEP A D FROM STACKING THE BOX ON HIM.

    5-ON DEFENSE WE REALLY NEED A GOOD MLB. I KNOW TEO WILL BE OFF THE BOARDS SO WHO IS THE 2ND OR 3RD BEST MLB WE CAN DRAFT?

    6-WE ALSO NEED ANOTHER CORNERBACK. WINFIELD IS ALMOST DONE AND WE ARE GOING TO NEED A DB THAT HE CAN TAKE UNDER HIS WING.

    7-GUYS THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT.SO JUST KEEP THE FAITH BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING A SUPERBOWL SOON.


    OH YEAH BY THE WAY

    I TOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GUUUUUUUUYYYYYSSS THHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

    LETS GIVE A CLAP TO OUR SEASON THIS YEAR


    7 Tackles

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Well the season is over for us and im proud of what the vikings did this year. we made the playoffs and shocked a lot of people. Leslie Frasier took the vikings to the playoffs in only his 2nd year. He is only going to get better and better. glad zygi made him the head coach. Christian Ponder is going to be special fellas. he had up and down games but he has that it factor. this offseason the F.O is going to put some more weapons around him and we will go futher into the playoffs. Ponder is going to be the guy to take us to the promise land. mark my words. 10-6 is gonna motivate us for next year so look the **** out.

    1-GET PONDER A #1 WR.

    2-I LIKE PERCY HARVIN. IF HE WANTS TO STAY THEN GOOD LOCK HIM UP WITH A CONTRACT EXTENSION BUT IF NOT THEN GOOD BYE. TRADE HIM AND GET SOME PICKS FOR HIM.

    3-GET BOWE BY ANY MEANS. IF HE IS THE ONLY FREE AGENT THAT WE GET THEN GOOD. WE CAN BUILD THROUGH THE DRAFT WITH OUR OTHER NEEDS.

    4-LISTEN TO 100%CHEESEFREE BECAUSE THE GUY KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. MUCH RESPECT TO HIM AND ALL MY OTHER VIKINGS POSTERS. LOVE ALL YOU GUYS

    5-DURING THE DRAFT THEN LETS JUST SAY WE SIGN BOWE IN FREE AGENCY AND PERCY GETS AND EXTENSION. IN THE DRAFT I WOULD TAKE KEENAN ALLEN OR ONE OF THE TOP WRS IN THE DRAFT. HERE IS WHY. BOWE WOULD BE ON THE OUTSIDE,PERCY WOULD GO BACK IN THE SLOT,AND KEENAN ALLEN WOULD BE ON THE OTHER SIDE. WHEN YOU HAVE 3 WRS THAT CAN GET OPEN THEN IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR PONDER. HE WANT HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THE BALL LONG AND HE CAN MAKE HIS THROWS QUICKER. AD WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS TOO. IT WILL KEEP HIM FRESH AND ALSO KEEP A D FROM STACKING THE BOX ON HIM.

    5-ON DEFENSE WE REALLY NEED A GOOD MLB. I KNOW TEO WILL BE OFF THE BOARDS SO WHO IS THE 2ND OR 3RD BEST MLB WE CAN DRAFT?

    6-WE ALSO NEED ANOTHER CORNERBACK. WINFIELD IS ALMOST DONE AND WE ARE GOING TO NEED A DB THAT HE CAN TAKE UNDER HIS WING.

    7-GUYS THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT.SO JUST KEEP THE FAITH BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING A SUPERBOWL SOON.


    OH YEAH BY THE WAY

    I TOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GUUUUUUUUYYYYYSSS THHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

    LETS GIVE A CLAP TO OUR SEASON THIS YEAR
    Lol thanks V4LB, I really do appreciate it. This next year coming up is going to be big for us, not quite to the point of do or die, but getting close. We don't really know how much longer we're going to have Winfield and our other vets around (Kevin Williams may not be back) and we have lots of guys hitting free agency after 2013 so we're likely going to have a very different looking team in 2014. However if Spielman can give us another solid draft full of talent, and we can bring in that big WR that we need, I think we can be a very, very dangerous team. I don't mean to be too cocky here but its going to be an interesting task for this team to face, to see if we can go from being the underdog team that nobody counted on to win to being a contender who will have high expectations to live up to. Like you say though, I think that the future is bright! SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!

    Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

    WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    quebec
    Posts
    26
    vCash
    1500
    Loved every bit of the season except for that game in greenbay in week 13 when ponder had thrown his 2 red zone interceptions

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marble, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    2,109
    vCash
    1500
    Re-Sign Harvin,,,,Sign Bowe,,,Then draft the best G's we can get. Bowe, Harvin, Wright, Simpson, and Childs is all I need...Then in the second get a stud at NT to lengthen the careers of Kevin and Allen. Josh is already Antwons replacement so that and MLB can be addressed in later rounds 3-7. Jasper made me not as worried as of late and Audie Cole will bulk up and get better for next year so give them both more time. WR, WR, and G are my top three things we need to upgrade and we already have one of the 3 on our team right now

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    555
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Re-Sign Harvin,,,,Sign Bowe,,,Then draft the best G's we can get. Bowe, Harvin, Wright, Simpson, and Childs is all I need...Then in the second get a stud at NT to lengthen the careers of Kevin and Allen. Josh is already Antwons replacement so that and MLB can be addressed in later rounds 3-7. Jasper made me not as worried as of late and Audie Cole will bulk up and get better for next year so give them both more time. WR, WR, and G are my top three things we need to upgrade and we already have one of the 3 on our team right now
    We need one more upgrade, a back-up QB.

    Would be nice to find a FA veteran that still has a lot left in the tank, is a smart player, and almost good enough to be a starter.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    quebec
    Posts
    26
    vCash
    1500
    If we can't get one in FA we can hope McLeod-Thompson could be it or draft Rodgers brother in the 6th or 7th round

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    898
    vCash
    1500
    No way we have bowe and percy on the team. It's one or the other.. Too much money tired up into one spot.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,027
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    OH YEAH BY THE WAY

    I TOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GUUUUUUUUYYYYYSSS THHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

    LETS GIVE A CLAP TO OUR SEASON THIS YEAR
    You did make that prediction and I did not believe you. Nice job!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,861
    vCash
    1500
    My dream off season is to resign Harvin first and foremost, He can be a MVP caliber player, pay him. Second sign Bowe, we will have enough money to do it after we restructure Allen, Williams contracts. Thirdly we sign other in house players such as Felton, etc etc. The last step is to build through the draft and load up on talent.

    This gents is the my dream of this off season.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,861
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Vikings View Post
    No way we have bowe and percy on the team. It's one or the other.. Too much money tired up into one spot.
    I think we can do it and i think it would be deadly...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •