Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    why exclude the knicks? i think they need one more piece to get over the hump.
    The Knicks with everybody healthy are the best team in the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Tough wing defender like... Iguodala? Or a young solid center like... Vucevic? :P
    Admitly iggy would be damn near perfect with THIS roster my problems with iggy consisted of taking the PG dutys away from Jrue with jrue now having broken out I doubt he would be running point forward. Not enough shooters in the past (now wright nick young and jrich) and ofc the fact he was our best player now he would be the 3rd option offensivly behind Holiday and Bynum. As for vucevic he is an ideal back up center if your a contender or somthing he only looks nice right now because orlando is awfull he's not really much better if at all then spencer hawes. Who when bynum comes back will be twice as vauleable I still do the trade 10 times out of 10 iggy and vuc with no bynum would not make this team a contending one

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PJAF View Post
    The Knicks with everybody healthy are the best team in the NBA.
    said by nobody.

vCash
    Celtics. put Varejao on this team and they are the 2nd best team in the east.

vCash
    Once Granger comes back, the Pacers need last year's Roy Hibbert, or a backup C/PF that's not a huge drop off. Either/or. A Brendan Haywood, Amir Johnson, or Joel Pryzbilla.

vCash
    Straw Hats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBUU View Post
    So the Knicks have all the pieces? ha
    Knicks still get no respect around here. You guys are a joke. Despite beating MIA by 20 twice, and the Spurs twice, as well as other very good teams, and only being 1/2 game behind the Heat for #1 in the East, people still say there's NO WAY they can win a title... that's just ignorance. They obviously aren't the favorites, but it certainly can happen.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345