Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    why can't you get directv in australia?

don't they have satellite to pick up the nba pass?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyHoyle35 View Post
    No there isn't any packages that i know of. It would be sweet!!

the only way i get to see game is getting them off the internet
    so i get to see around 10 - 15 games a year.

I get to see games on ESPN, but there doesn't seem to be too many Clipper games on that

Pretty much do what i can to get to see the games. If i cant get to watch them i catch the radio broadcast of them through nba.com
    Yea I kinda figured that. I went to New Zealand and I think all they had was ESPN for American Sports.

vCash
    yeh thats pretty much spot on there as far as i am aware of.
    It would be so good if i could get that though, i would love it!!!
    If it was available it would probably be expensive down here.

oh wells, i still get to see a few games so 'tis not all bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DES View Post
    ^^^just a click on the television set!
    They have television in Australia? That filthy criminal colony has come a long way...... So Billy, who looks better in person Nicole Kidman or that broad from King Kong? Also whatever happened to that Andrew Gaze guy? or was it Danny Gaze?

vCash
    LOL bro don't worry i am a clipper fan. and after finding this board i will be here quite often to post with you NOW if a clipper fan posts no one reads it is he still posting??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dick butane View Post
    They have television in Australia? That filthy criminal colony has come a long way...... So Billy, who looks better in person Nicole Kidman or that broad from King Kong? Also whatever happened to that Andrew Gaze guy? or was it Danny Gaze?
    Yeh, we got tvs, only when some other criminal stooge dont steal our sets! lol

Andrew Gaze, god knows what happened, got old and gave up i guess, all he could do was shoot, he annoyed me, im glad he is long gone! ( i was never a fan of his)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerluvsgtown View Post
    LOL bro don't worry i am a clipper fan. and after finding this board i will be here quite often to post with you NOW if a clipper fan posts no one reads it is he still posting??
    Get to know Big T that scenario happens all the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyHoyle35 View Post
    Yeh, we got tvs, only when some other criminal stooge dont steal our sets! lol

Andrew Gaze, god knows what happened, got old and gave up i guess, all he could do was shoot, he annoyed me, im glad he is long gone! ( i was never a fan of his)
    Yeah but he shot the baseline jumper like noone's business. Do you have local basketball legends in Australia or is it purely an overseas pursuit? Is there a streetball clique.... you know when you're not surfing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dick butane View Post
    Get to know Big T that scenario happens all the time.
    i don't care who you are that **** is funny.

I want no part of your battles with biggie but that **** is funny as hell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by don'tfireNedCo View Post
    i don't care who you are that **** is funny.

I want no part of your battles with biggie but that **** is funny as hell.
    Thanks man, you can see me twice a week at the Comedy Store on Sunset and once a week at the Improv on Melrose. I don't go by D.B. but I am the only comic to routinely wear a Clippers jersey on stage.

vCash
    Hey Clipper Nation, as you can see, I'm new here. The name's Dave. I'm on a few other forums (clippers topbuzz, real gm, scout) and this looks to be a real active forum.

1. Location - The O.C.
    2. Favorite Current Clipper? Al Thornton
    3. Favorite Former Clipper? Q-Rich
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Portland, anybody playing the Lakers
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis
    6. Anything else you care to share? First noticed the Clips in '93 in the playoffs (we should've beat Houston), became hooked when we drafted Brent Barry and never looked back.
    Last edited by illastrate; 08-22-2008 at 02:21 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by illastrate View Post
    Hey Clipper Nation, as you can see, I'm new here. The name's Dave. I'm on a few other forums (clippers topbuzz, real gm, scout) and this looks to be a real active forum.

1. Location - The O.C.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis
    6. Anything else you care to share? First noticed the Clips in '93 in the playoffs (we should've beat Houston), became hooked when we drafted Brent Barry and never looked back.
    Welcome Dave! I hope you stick around!! Yea we are really active over here!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by illastrate View Post

1. Location - The O.C.
    Welcome.

vCash

Hi all

Newbie OptimusDimes here also a member of few other forums, and thought that this would be a good forum to join as it appears to be pretty active and have thought provoking topics...especially since it's the offseason.

Also a Laker fan hater(well most anyways).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusDimes View Post
    Newbie OptimusDimes here also a member of few other forums, and thought that this would be a good forum to join as it appears to be pretty active and have thought provoking topics...especially since it's the offseason.

Also a Laker fan hater(well most anyways).
    Welcome.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast