Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 336
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    8,671
    vCash
    500
    welcome welcome

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,118
    vCash
    1500
    I liked big fingure flipping benjamin

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SoulCal
    Posts
    2,153
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Welcome, but I don't know about Benoit the "bad boy" Benjamin.
    lol...it's all good, Benoit the "bad boy" Benjamin just sounds nice that's all. how about Benoit "the pocket" full of Benjamins. does that sound better?? peace

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    172
    vCash
    1500
    Heck, I just love the Clippers..my favorite players have to be Baron and Camby. Has to be the Baron and Camby, I really like what they bring to the table..and ..as a clipper fan since the early early 1980s.. i Only have 2 ex clippers i will never Like And they would be Elton Brand and Cassell..i can't stand that Cassell has ring. I hate Elton because he lied to us, and you could tell how upset/mad Dunleavy was over it. He said I am opting out, but will resign here..that really angered me. I guess Coach K the king of teaching players to flop, also teaches them to lie. Boozer did the same thing with the Cavs, but anyways I will be here to support the Clippers proudly as a loyal fan.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerluvsgtown View Post
    Heck, I just love the Clippers..my favorite players have to be Baron and Camby. Has to be the Baron and Camby, I really like what they bring to the table..and ..as a clipper fan since the early early 1980s.. i Only have 2 ex clippers i will never Like And they would be Elton Brand and Cassell..i can't stand that Cassell has ring. I hate Elton because he lied to us, and you could tell how upset/mad Dunleavy was over it. He said I am opting out, but will resign here..that really angered me. I guess Coach K the king of teaching players to flop, also teaches them to lie. Boozer did the same thing with the Cavs, but anyways I will be here to support the Clippers proudly as a loyal fan.
    welcome. i understand you being mad at Brand but i wouldn't be mad at Sammy. he did what was best for him and if you look at it, this help us in the draft. we might have won a few more games with him here.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    231
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - Australia
    2. Favorite Current Clipper? - Chris Kaman
    3. Favorite Former Clipper? - Elton Brand
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Spurs, Twolves
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? None really
    6. Anything else you care to share? Nothing of note

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,913
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    16,576
    vCash
    1631
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerluvsgtown View Post
    Heck, I just love the Clippers..my favorite players have to be Baron and Camby. Has to be the Baron and Camby, I really like what they bring to the table..and ..as a clipper fan since the early early 1980s.. i Only have 2 ex clippers i will never Like And they would be Elton Brand and Cassell..i can't stand that Cassell has ring. I hate Elton because he lied to us, and you could tell how upset/mad Dunleavy was over it. He said I am opting out, but will resign here..that really angered me. I guess Coach K the king of teaching players to flop, also teaches them to lie. Boozer did the same thing with the Cavs, but anyways I will be here to support the Clippers proudly as a loyal fan.
    Welcome you got some strong feeling there. Most of us will agree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyHoyle35 View Post
    1. Location - Australia
    2. Favorite Current Clipper? - Chris Kaman
    3. Favorite Former Clipper? - Elton Brand
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Spurs, Twolves
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? None really
    6. Anything else you care to share? Nothing of note
    WOW! A Clipper fan from Australia!? I had no idea such a thing existed!

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Welcome you got some strong feeling there. Most of us will agree with you.



    WOW! A Clipper fan from Australia!? I had no idea such a thing existed!


    come on cracka we've been outsourcing just about everything out of this country why not outsourcing some clipper fans

    but really, all clipper fans all-around the globe is welcome. just dont enter our soil illegally.


    jk

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,611
    vCash
    1500
    enter as you may...dont go anywhere starting trouble....we can all live and unite.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    231
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    WOW! A Clipper fan from Australia!? I had no idea such a thing existed!
    Yes Australian Clipper fans are a rare breed, but im proud to be one and am looking forward to the new Clipper era ahead!!

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hollywood and Fairfax
    Posts
    1,493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyHoyle35 View Post
    Yes Australian Clipper fans are a rare breed, but im proud to be one and am looking forward to the new Clipper era ahead!!

    So, to get to Staples center for a game it takes what?... 35 hrs of planes trains and automobiles?

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,611
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^just a click on the television set!

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    16,576
    vCash
    1631
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyHoyle35 View Post
    Yes Australian Clipper fans are a rare breed, but im proud to be one and am looking forward to the new Clipper era ahead!!
    How often do you get Clipper games over there? Is there some kind of package where you can get all the game like we have here in the states?

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    231
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    How often do you get Clipper games over there? Is there some kind of package where you can get all the game like we have here in the states?
    No there isn't any packages that i know of. It would be sweet!!

    the only way i get to see game is getting them off the internet
    so i get to see around 10 - 15 games a year.

    I get to see games on ESPN, but there doesn't seem to be too many Clipper games on that

    Pretty much do what i can to get to see the games. If i cant get to watch them i catch the radio broadcast of them through nba.com

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •