Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    welcome welcome

vCash
    I liked big fingure flipping benjamin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Welcome, but I don't know about Benoit the "bad boy" Benjamin.
    lol...it's all good, Benoit the "bad boy" Benjamin just sounds nice that's all. how about Benoit "the pocket" full of Benjamins. does that sound better?? peace

vCash
    Heck, I just love the Clippers..my favorite players have to be Baron and Camby. Has to be the Baron and Camby, I really like what they bring to the table..and ..as a clipper fan since the early early 1980s.. i Only have 2 ex clippers i will never Like And they would be Elton Brand and Cassell..i can't stand that Cassell has ring. I hate Elton because he lied to us, and you could tell how upset/mad Dunleavy was over it. He said I am opting out, but will resign here..that really angered me. I guess Coach K the king of teaching players to flop, also teaches them to lie. Boozer did the same thing with the Cavs, but anyways I will be here to support the Clippers proudly as a loyal fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerluvsgtown View Post
    Heck, I just love the Clippers..my favorite players have to be Baron and Camby. Has to be the Baron and Camby, I really like what they bring to the table..and ..as a clipper fan since the early early 1980s.. i Only have 2 ex clippers i will never Like And they would be Elton Brand and Cassell..i can't stand that Cassell has ring. I hate Elton because he lied to us, and you could tell how upset/mad Dunleavy was over it. He said I am opting out, but will resign here..that really angered me. I guess Coach K the king of teaching players to flop, also teaches them to lie. Boozer did the same thing with the Cavs, but anyways I will be here to support the Clippers proudly as a loyal fan.
    welcome. i understand you being mad at Brand but i wouldn't be mad at Sammy. he did what was best for him and if you look at it, this help us in the draft. we might have won a few more games with him here.

vCash
    1. Location - Australia
    2. Favorite Current Clipper? - Chris Kaman
    3. Favorite Former Clipper? - Elton Brand
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Spurs, Twolves
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? None really
    6. Anything else you care to share? Nothing of note

vCash
    Welcome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerluvsgtown View Post
    Welcome you got some strong feeling there. Most of us will agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyHoyle35 View Post
    1. Location - Australia
    2. Favorite Current Clipper? - Chris Kaman
    3. Favorite Former Clipper? - Elton Brand
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Spurs, Twolves
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? None really
    6. Anything else you care to share? Nothing of note
    WOW! A Clipper fan from Australia!? I had no idea such a thing existed!

vCash
    Welcome you got some strong feeling there. Most of us will agree with you.

come on cracka we've been outsourcing just about everything out of this country why not outsourcing some clipper fans

but really, all clipper fans all-around the globe is welcome. just dont enter our soil illegally.

jk

vCash
    enter as you may...dont go anywhere starting trouble....we can all live and unite.

vCash
    Yes Australian Clipper fans are a rare breed, but im proud to be one and am looking forward to the new Clipper era ahead!!

vCash
    Yes Australian Clipper fans are a rare breed, but im proud to be one and am looking forward to the new Clipper era ahead!!

So, to get to Staples center for a game it takes what?... 35 hrs of planes trains and automobiles?

vCash
    ^^^just a click on the television set!

vCash
    How often do you get Clipper games over there? Is there some kind of package where you can get all the game like we have here in the states?

vCash
    How often do you get Clipper games over there? Is there some kind of package where you can get all the game like we have here in the states?
    No there isn't any packages that i know of. It would be sweet!!

the only way i get to see game is getting them off the internet
    so i get to see around 10 - 15 games a year.

I get to see games on ESPN, but there doesn't seem to be too many Clipper games on that

Pretty much do what i can to get to see the games. If i cant get to watch them i catch the radio broadcast of them through nba.com

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast