Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    clips have a bright future

i wonder if jordan will resign after season?

and if blake griff will come to ny wen hes a free agent....jk
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 04-06-2011 at 10:46 PM.

vCash
    1. Hi everyone, I'm from Northridge California.
    2. My favorite current clipper is Blake Griffin.
    3. My favorite former clipper is Quentin Richardson.
    4. Another team i root for in the NBA besides the Clippers, is the Miami Heat because Dwayne Wade is my favorite player.
    5. I also enjoy watching baseball and football; my favorite baseball team is the Los Angeles Dodgers, and my favorite football team is the Denver Broncos.
    6. I have been a Clipper fan since my dad took me to my first ever game as a kid.

vCash
    Welcome Illest!

Kinda late to join for this season, but I hope you stick around and become an active member in our forums for all the next seasons, we sure could use a few more people in here.

vCash
    Haha no **** its like a ****ing ghost town in here most of the time. W/e go clipps and welcome illest!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by illest View Post
    1. Hi everyone, I'm from Northridge California.
    2. My favorite current clipper is Blake Griffin.
    3. My favorite former clipper is Quentin Richardson.
    4. Another team i root for in the NBA besides the Clippers, is the Miami Heat because Dwayne Wade is my favorite player.
    5. I also enjoy watching baseball and football; my favorite baseball team is the Los Angeles Dodgers, and my favorite football team is the Denver Broncos.
    6. I have been a Clipper fan since my dad took me to my first ever game as a kid.
    welcome, illest! stick around, we have some interesting mix of people in here, hope you enjoy our forum but mostly, enjoy our beloved franchise!

Quote Originally Posted by mttwlsn16 View Post
    Haha no **** its like a ****ing ghost town in here most of the time. W/e go clipps and welcome illest!!
    man you should have seen the last place we deserted... now THAT place was a ****ing ghost town. this is a massive improvement.

vCash
    thanks everyone! I realize that it is a little late in the season, but i came across this website, and i noticed that compared to other basketball/NBA forums, this one by far had the most intelligent posters, so i decided to sign up

vCash
    1 i'm from long beach ca
    2 my favorite clipper is eric bledsoe, i prayed that we would draft him with the 8th pick instead we got aminu but then traded a future pick for him
    3 my favorite former clipper was sam cassell, i was a fan of sam back when he was a rookie for the houston rockets when he joined hakeem,horry,kenny smith, and vernon maxwell. my dream came true when sammy opened his 1st game as a clipper against the supersonics, sam finished with over a thirty point game.
    4 other teams i root for depend on what players are on the team at the time. i hate all of our division rivals especially the lakers!
    5 not much of a baseball or football fan but will root for LA teams, dodgers and raiders. i grew playing soccer and basketball. i was a point guard and played with jason kapono of the philadelphia 76ers before we went to different high schools. my nickname was pickpocket because i was an excellent defender with great speed and could steal the ball and make a layup before the other team could realize what happened.
    6 the clippers are my life and i've been a season ticket holder with my friends since 2002.

vCash
    welcome, although our season is over and there isn't much going on in clipperland, glad you joined us and hope you stick around for years to come!

vCash
    thank you 4 the warm welcome! this offseason will be the most important one em all, hopefully we have plenty to talk about and debate over. 2011-2012 season be quite exciting!

vCash
    welcome to psd and clipper forum napalm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by don'tfireNedCo View Post
    welcome, dudes. clippernation is picking up a few young 'uns, makes me happy!

and Matt Wilson ( i assume) is correct, we all must root against LeBust
    i find myself rooting for lebron to beat the bulls
    semi-retracting my statement for the ECF,
    side note jimmylongbone has gone MIA, i always enjoyed his posts

vCash
    thanks mttwln

vCash
    i find myself rooting for lebron to beat the bulls

semi-retracting my statement for the ECF,
    side note jimmylongbone has gone MIA, i always enjoyed his posts
    JLB will be back when the next season starts... hopefully. i miss that brother too.

vCash
    what up to all! and thank you for comin through. ONE

vCash
    ^Ned, PSD has made me hate bulls fans, i want dallas to win it all...k enough offtopic talk for the clipper fan intro forum

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast