Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1. Location - San Gabriel Valley
    2. Favorite Current Clipper? - Gordon
    3. Favorite Former Clipper? - Mags
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - Lakers of course
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball and Football. Dodgers and Eagles
    6. Anything else you care to share? - I'm jumpin on the bandwagon! I've always been a homer but it's been hard lately to follow the Clippers, I hated the old coach and just couldn't stick with them but I love the make up of this team and the way they've approached it is so much different than back in 06 when the team made it to the ECF. This is a team that's definitely on the rise, can't wait to see them in the playoffs and more in the next few years. Who knows, maybe Kobe will let the Clippers win a championship one day. I'm a reg on the Laker forum but you'll see me here more now

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    ha if it isn't the one eye banbit with a fastball of CC Sabathia... welcome timmy.

we typically don't mix with laker fans around here but for you, we may make an exception

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by don'tfireNedCo View Post
    ha if it isn't the one eye banbit with a fastball of CC Sabathia... welcome timmy.

we typically don't mix with laker fans around here but for you, we may make an exception
    well i know i'm popular on the Dodger forum so i hope you do make an exception and dont worry, i'm not your typical blind eyed laker fan. i may make some laker jabs from time to time but its all in fun, i want the clippers to succeed, that'd be two home town teams. I dont think i enjoyed the playoffs as much as i did in 06 with the clips and lakers in it.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    well i know i'm popular on the Dodger forum so i hope you do make an exception and dont worry, i'm not your typical blind eyed laker fan. i may make some laker jabs from time to time but its all in fun, i want the clippers to succeed, that'd be two home town teams. I dont think i enjoyed the playoffs as much as i did in 06 with the clips and lakers in it.
    ha funny guy. you do realize i have absolutely no interest in dodger forums around here and hasn't posted **** since i left 3 years ago? i guess you don't remember me and 4everblue. we were the evil twins? doesn't ring a bell? i was the dodger mod at *** and 4everblue was the mod here in PSD before southerndodgerfan and looooooong before the guy you guys have know.

forget it. i called you a one eye bandit because i actually remember most of conversations i ever had. you obviously dont recall. popular? good for you.
    Last edited by don'tfireNedCo; 01-13-2011 at 03:54 PM.

vCash
    new rule.

if you are a self-claimed diehard of purple and piss, stay in your laker forum and don't bother checking in. the clippernation don't want you. and you look terrible in front of your wife called kobe.

that will be all.

thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by don'tfireNedCo View Post
    i guess i should say welcome? lol
    why do you hesitate? are you afraid ned?

vCash
    1. Location - Fresno
    2. Favorite Current Clipper? Two Erics, bledsoe and gordon
    3. Favorite Former Clipper? Dont really have one
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None mostly just players
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Broncos and Braves very active in both forums
    6. Anything else you care to share? I jumped on the bandwagon but i am pleased that i did it before they actually became good, i started following gordon when he was drafted then after they got bledsoe i became a fan of them and now watch every game i can which isnt many but i follow them daily
    2/3 of the world is covered by water, the other 1/3 is covered by

CHAMP BAILEY!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncs-abraves View Post
    1. Location - Fresno
    2. Favorite Current Clipper? Two Erics, bledsoe and gordon
    3. Favorite Former Clipper? Dont really have one
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None mostly just players
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Broncos and Braves very active in both forums
    6. Anything else you care to share? I jumped on the bandwagon but i am pleased that i did it before they actually became good, i started following gordon when he was drafted then after they got bledsoe i became a fan of them and now watch every game i can which isnt many but i follow them daily
    welcome, hope you stop by often!

vCash
    1. Live in SoCal
    2. Favorite current clipper is BG
    3. Favorite past clipper is Cuttino Mobley
    4. Huge LA Kings fan, Dodgers and UCLA
    5. I absolutely hate the Lakers

vCash
    welcome!

vCash
    1. Location - West Virginia (Trying my best to correct this and get to VA for work)
    2. Favorite Current Clipper? - Griffin
    3. Favorite Former Clipper? - McAdoo
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - none
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Dodgers, Kings, Oakland Raiders, Galaxy
    6. Anything else you care to share? - I have high expectations for this team, I just don't know if we will ever commit to bringing in the one or two players not over the hill until the other Donald is long gone. One can hope.
    Passion-Pride-Excellence America's True Team - Your always in our hearts' Mr. Davis

vCash
    Welcome to all the new Clippers fans.

vCash
    welcome silverNblack!

vCash
    Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Passion-Pride-Excellence America's True Team - Your always in our hearts' Mr. Davis

vCash
    come around often, slvrNblack! i remember you from the raider forum, i dont post there often but i read most of the threads there and you seem to be pretty active, hope you make this your second home.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast