1. Location- Southern California
2. Favorite Current Clipper? Al Thornton
3. Favorite Former Clipper? Eh, I dont know
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Dont mind the Jazz. Dont know what it is about them but I like to watch them.
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football- Packers; Baseball- Angels
6. Anything else you care to share? Just started to become a Clipper fan last year. Used to like both LA teams but got sick of Laker fans and jumped over. Not a die hard fan but I'll watch whenever they are on.
I dont know what that means, since I've always been a clipper fan only, but welcome none the lessgot sick of Laker fans and jumped over
we are a small but real tight and neat community, so please feel welcome to be a part of it!
Last edited by don'tfireNedCo; 10-30-2008 at 12:55 AM.
Welcome goatboy! Hopefully you do become a diehard!
Die hard.....means...if u want to jump back to the lakers...u gotta jump off a 20 story building going head first...ok...
Haha. Trust me. I was never a big Laker fan. I liked them because they were in LA but just don't like the fans or at least the ones I know. I've liked the Clips for a while though. Just haven't really been paying too much attention until last year. Always watched them whenever they were on though.
well ive been posting here for a couple weeks, just saw this thread might as well post in it
1. Location- So Cal, UCSD currently, we dont get fsnpt or ktla games :-(
2. Favorite Current Clipper? thornton or bdiddy
3. Favorite Former Clipper? Elton brand! just kidding
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? none really, dallas used to be fun to watch, only because we had there number for a few years.
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Tennis- well its an individual sport, Baseball- Angels ftw, Football- chargers or packers or steelers
6. Anything else you care to share? i cant think of anything interesting other than it sucks being at ucsd and not getting many televised games =/
welcome to the forum, clipperfankevin! its a 0-3 start but for you to sign in still, tells me you are here for the long haul. stick around and you will find a group of unique charactors we have in our family.
one question that really should be added is,
how long have you been a clipperfan? I need somebody to talk about mark jackson and ron harper days with...
Last edited by don'tfireNedCo; 11-04-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Last edited by ClipperfanKevin; 11-03-2008 at 02:45 AM. Reason: edit: planned tenure
1. UCLA, California (Go Briuns!)
2. Baron Davis/ Al Thorton/ Marcus Camby/ Eric Gordon/ DeAndre Jordan
3. Elton Brand before the knife in the back
4. Kobe Bryant (not the Lakers, just Kobe)
5. College basketball: UCLA, College Football: USC, Football: Minnesota Vikings, Baseball: Dodgers and Angels, NHL: Anaheim Ducks
6. I have been a Clippers fan since Quentin Richardson and Darius Miles were called the future of the NBA (that didnt work out so well did it).I have stood by my team since then and have only expierenced heartbreak. But i think that our time will come, we only expeirenced some of it 2 years ago when again our hearts were broken by a Raja Bell three. So Clips forever and as a UCLA Bruin, i will try my best to rise to the top of the profession that i choose and one day buy the Clippers so that we can finally overthrow the frugal, deaf, blind and stupid owner that we call the Sterling once and for all.
^^ I hope you get there. Of course I'm sad to report Sterling's investment strategy is to never sell assets. He's written on the topic.... He has never sold a building or housing development. His real estate fortune is built on appreciation of net value. He bought the Clippers for very little and it has grown along with the NBA to produce a huge windfall of cash. Your only real hope is that the old codger dies and his heirs all sue each other over the fortune.... then an arbitrator would step in and force a sale. So you have to find a way to become a Billionaire by the time Donald kicks...