Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    vCash
    hey apet, do they still let you merge threads? or did they take away all of our autonomy around here? if laker mods are still in charge of this forum, please merge this to introduction thread. that's all.

and OH, welcome newbie. as long as your one true love in NBA is the clippers, nothing else matters. just don't be a NBA Mormon and have more than 1 team as yours.

edit. replace the word NBA mor---s with NBA polygamists. no religious POV was behind above statement.
    Last edited by don'tfireNedCo; 02-11-2012 at 06:27 PM.

vCash
    1. Cincinnati, OH
    2. Griffin and Mo
    3. Piatkowski
    4. Cavs and Thunder
    5. NFL, and College Basketball. Browns, Bengals, Broncos, and Xavier
    6. I love Mo ever since he was in Cleveland, and I love Griffin because of his first name and the fact that he throws down on everyone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by don'tfireNedCo View Post
    your monkey is sick because you let it near the Heat. a cool ocean breeze will cure that. come sail away!
    been around nice weather and beautiful beaches all my life... Monkey is a NE and DAL fan that's why he's sick
    Last edited by Sick_Monkey1; 02-18-2012 at 08:01 AM.

vCash
    San Diego
    Anyone in the starting lineup
    Anyone thats ever played for this GREAT team
    Nope this is my TEAM
    Raiders, Aztecs, Dodgers, Kings

Smoke marijuana by youself and think about your life and how to make it better. Then accomplish those task not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.

vCash
    1. Yorba Linda, California
    2. K-Mart, Billups
    3. Didn't really watch them
    4. Denver!
    5. Hockey= Flyers and Ducks
    6. Huge Denver fan that loves and keeps up with its old players,,,Hope that is okay!

vCash
    1. Location--Newton, IL
    2. Favorite Current Clipper-- Blake, CP3
    3. Favorite Former Clipper-- Darius Miles, Elton Brand
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for--No other teams I pull for (it's blasphemy to me), though I do keep and eye on the Bulls and Pacers since they are in my area.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?--All sports, but hockey is my favorite. St. Louis Blues fan all the way there. Also follow the St. Louis Cardinals and Rams.
    6. Anything else you care to share? I had no NBA team to pull for, Darius Miles came from nearby, was drafted by the Clippers and I've been a fan ever since.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    This is made so that we could all get to know each other all of the Clipper fans by introducing yourselves and all of you new people feel free to check in here and even make this your first post if you desire to.

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Clipper?
    3. Favorite Former Clipper?
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.

If you are not registered; please register HERE
    1. Los Angeles
    2. Chris Paul
    3. Darius Miles
    4. Charlotte Bobcats
    5. I enjoy other blogs about the Clippers, baseball, I root for the Anaheim Angels
    6. I hope to contribute to this forum and help it grow. Please I am looking to connect with others and possibly gain some type of writing experience. I really like sports and love writing coverages/recaps/previews, basically I want to be a sportswriter, but at this time it's is more of a hobby than a career.

vCash
    hey im from philadelphia and i have been using the clips in NBA sense 2k11 and im a big fan, i love the way cp3 plays and blake is just fun to watch. Ill admit it im jumping on the bandwagon

vCash

AngelesCourage

I've been a Clipper fan since the Sports Arena days - and that's a lot of suffering. Blake Griffin and Chris Paul are all-stars, but there's so much more to like about this Clipper team. The bench is awesome, and I submit that the Eric Bledsoe and Jamal Crawford are better than most starting backcourts. Barns and Odom not too shabby as backup fowards. The Clipper bench has worn down other teams all season long - a key to their success. The streak has been amazing - enjoying it while it lasts - but we all got to stay focused on the long term objectives - and that's about winning the West and playing for the title. Go Clips!

vCash
    Oh, by the way, here's my response to the posted questions:
    1. Los Angeles
    2. Chris Paul, but I also love JCrossover and Eric Bledsoe;
    3. I try not to dwell in the past;
    4. Lakers and Warriors (hey, I'm a Cali guy);
    5. L.A. Dodgers, St. Louis Cardinals, Oakland Raiders and UNLV Running Rebeles;
    6. There was a time I couldn't give away tickets (2nd row, behind the basket) to a Clipper game. Nowdays, I enjoy watching the Clips on PT and listening to them on radio. By the way, as great as Ralph Lawler is on T.V., the radio play by play guy, Brian Siemen, is AWESOME.

vCash
    Last edited by ClipKingAngel49; 01-15-2013 at 10:36 PM. Reason: the bottom got it

vCash
    1. Anaheim
    2. CP3
    3. Baron Davis
    4. Heat dont watch them much but if i had to chose an east team or a second team to watch if clips are out of the playoffs it's them.
    5. Baseball: Angels Football: Niners... also waiting for an LA team to come to the AFC... Hockey: Kings College:UCLa

I love my City!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClipKingAngel49 View Post
    1. Anaheim
    2. CP3
    3. Baron Davis
    4. Heat dont watch them much but if i had to chose an east team or a second team to watch if clips are out of the playoffs it's them.
    5. Baseball: Angels Football: Niners... also waiting for an LA team to come to the AFC... Hockey: Kings College:UCLa

I love my City!!
    whats up man, welcome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    whats up man, welcome
    Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wvtark View Post
    Oh, by the way, here's my response to the posted questions:
    1. Los Angeles
    2. Chris Paul, but I also love JCrossover and Eric Bledsoe;
    3. I try not to dwell in the past;
    4. Lakers and Warriors (hey, I'm a Cali guy);
    5. L.A. Dodgers, St. Louis Cardinals, Oakland Raiders and UNLV Running Rebeles;
    6. There was a time I couldn't give away tickets (2nd row, behind the basket) to a Clipper game. Nowdays, I enjoy watching the Clips on PT and listening to them on radio. By the way, as great as Ralph Lawler is on T.V., the radio play by play guy, Brian Siemen, is AWESOME.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ClipKingAngel49 View Post
    1. Anaheim
    2. CP3
    3. Baron Davis

I love my City!!
    Welcome man! I'm living in Anaheim these days too!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast