Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Is Blake to Nice

This is what Chauncey said and I think that he may be right but I also think that he is just growing, so I guess we will see next season I already cant wait.

vCash
    I highly agree. When things like the Jason Smith foul happen, i want you in their face and being aggressive. People keep hitting Blake in the face for several reasons. He has a horrible ft percentage (although its improving) and he doesn't do ANYTHING about it among other things. If that foul would've happened to Malone or Barkley or a top pf in that era, someone is mostly likely getting swung on.

Now im not saying that Blake should be punching people, but a little aggression might make people look at him differently.
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    yup he needs to hang out with jerry stackhouse now that kid wasnt scared to swing on anyone. Train in some boxing and jiu jitsu, that what i did and now im not scared to swing on anyone if anything I welcome it now. hahaha but still as soon as other realize to fear him then points will actually become easier.

vCash
    He just needs to stop whining, play his game and hit his free throws. The refs will start giving him respect and stop calling the ticky tack **** on him while letting him get beat up. He just needs to grow up. The best way to stop getting bullied is to get to the line and hit your FT's. He'll be unstoppable if he can make that happen!