Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Doc Rivers bias towards his son and ex players kills the Clippers.

Not sure if anyone has been following the games since the Rivers trade. Austin Rivers is allowed to play through a ton of mistakes, but other young guys like Reggie Bullock (now gone), Udoh, CJ Wilcox etc.. make a mistake and they are literally on the bench the first play. He shows the same favoritism to Big Baby Davis and it KILLS the team at times. How is this allowed? This is a serious ethical/integrity issue and should be looked at by the league.

#BRINGBACKVINNYDELNEGRO

vCash
    No better current option as the teams backup PG
    Also Baby has actually played very well lately, I'd argue he should start over Hawes right now
    Would like to see more of CJ and the newly signed Hamilton though.
    .276/.374/.566
    A-BOMBS: 11
    RBI: 26

vCash
    More appropriate for the Clippers forum really.

A friend of mine only recently started following the NBA and he literally sits howling with laughter every time Glen Davis plays, he just finds him so entertaining to watch, a big clumsy fat guy stumbling around.

That's my entire input for this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No better current option as the teams backup PG
    Also Baby has actually played very well lately, I'd argue he should start over Hawes right now
    Would like to see more of CJ and the newly signed Hamilton though.
    Austin isn't the problem for me. Overall he's been a nice addition. I also agree Davis has been good lately. But before Davis would be terrible for stretches of 5-10 games and still get all the minutes over guys like Udoh who could really help on D, or Turk who's been very efficient. I just don't like that Doc's son and Baby who played with Doc in Boston get so much of a longer leash.

vCash
    Austin Rivers missed 3 shots on one single possession in the 2nd quarter. That included a missed dunk.

He is a amazing.

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised is Austin Rivers starts over Chris Paul at some point

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

MY SAUCE

vCash
    Austin Rivers for MVP imo

BELIEVELAND 2014 WE PUSHIN

"George Hill is a better pg/player than Kyrie Irving"

-Spursfan1/WadeKobe/Jamiebcaller

vCash
    He does need a little bit of less control over the team
    Be $wavy

vCash
    This is a silly thread. Weren't you just hyping the team in your last thread? Austin is doing a fine job considering he is replacing Jordan Farmar. I expected an article. As for Reggie Bullock. Check his game log my man. The Clippers gave up nothing in him. He ain't exactly scorching the earth for the Suns. He played a whopping 8 min in his first 18 games until getting 14 min in garbage time against the Spurs last game. He put up 0 pts on 0-1 shooting in 14 min. He has 1 basket as a Sun.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo...reggie-bullock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    This is a silly thread. Weren't you just hyping the team in your last thread? Austin is doing a fine job considering he is replacing Jordan Farmar. I expected an article. As for Reggie Bullock. Check his game log my man. The Clippers gave up nothing in him. He ain't exactly scorching the earth for the Suns. He played a whopping 8 min in his first 18 games until getting 14 min in garbage time against the Spurs last game. He put up 0 pts on 0-1 shooting in 14 min. He has 1 basket as a Sun.

Ex players ripping the Clippers? Only thing I mentioned about ex Clippers is Doc Rivers overplaying them. It's not that Bullock was great. It's the principal that Doc allows his boys to play through anything from day one, but other guys one bad play sends them to the bench. You don't think it's a tad bit suspicious that the two players he favors are his son and player he coached previously? Austin hasn't even been bad as I said. But guys like Turk, Udoh, Wilcox and now Hamilton can really help this team at times and instead he gives 100 percent of backup minutes to these guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post

Ex players ripping the Clippers? Only thing I mentioned about ex Clippers is Doc Rivers overplaying them. It's not that Bullock was great. It's the principal that Doc allows his boys to play through anything from day one, but other guys one bad play sends them to the bench. You don't think it's a tad bit suspicious that the two players he favors are his son and player he coached previously? Austin hasn't even been bad as I said. But guys like Turk, Udoh, Wilcox and now Hamilton can really help this team at times and instead he gives 100 percent of backup minutes to these guys.

vCash
    Just weird timing when the team is playing it's best ball of the year. The bench is improved mostly because of the play of Rivers and Baby. I guess you think guys like Udoh and Wilcox should be getting their minutes. I just don't agree with any of that.

vCash
    Clips forum

vCash
    Nepotism shouldn't be looked at by the league lol

it may not be good for the team, but it's not a league issue.

vCash
    That, and Rivers has outplayed each of the guys you named (Wilcox, Udoh, and Bullock)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast