Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The X View Post
    I keep hearing Taker will face Brock but will lesnar really return? It would have to be soon too...
    Why would it have to be soon? Mania isn't until 4/7. They have kept him off so they could have him on every week once they start the mania push. He'll probably start appearing weekly after EC.

vCash
    I keep hearing Taker will face Brock but will lesnar really return? It would have to be soon too...
    He has to he is under contract and his firing was all storyline

vCash
    This idea came to my head and i have 0 idea why maybe cause i saw punk v rock v cena

Would HHH v Brock v Taker work for WM? Do you guys even like that idea? i have no idea lol just a random thought. Dont know how to connect the dots though

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    This idea came to my head and i have 0 idea why maybe cause i saw punk v rock v cena

Would HHH v Brock v Taker work for WM? Do you guys even like that idea? i have no idea lol just a random thought. Dont know how to connect the dots though
    I hate anything with taker and hhh again. I think hhh vs hbk would be good that was a rumor like last year. I can see that match happening if mania 30 is in Texas

vCash
    Nah, HBK won't wrestle again. He is pretty adamant on that. He wants to be one that lives up to the retirement stip.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Nah, HBK won't wrestle again. He is pretty adamant on that. He wants to be one that lives up to the retirement stip.
    Agreed

vCash
    Next week should be a good show as well. 20th anniversary show. I expect to see alot of older guys on next week. It's in Texas, so I'm sure HBK will be on, maybe even Taker. I'm sure a few more surprises as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Next week should be a good show as well. 20th anniversary show. I expect to see alot of older guys on next week. It's in Texas, so I'm sure HBK will be on, maybe even Taker. I'm sure a few more surprises as well.
    Ya these next few shows will be great

vCash
    Really they all should be good from not until Mania. Hopefully anyway. I'm really looking forward to this one and next week though.

vCash
    I was going to make a thread about this but there is really no need for it. Like you said HBK might be on the 20th anniversary show. I think Stone Cold will also return, they showed him in the "sneak peak" thing twice. Not to mention it's in Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    Yeah I forgot about Stone Cold. Very possible. I think we will know by tomorrow night if he will be on. They will want to promote that as much as they can. I think they will announce the first hall of famer on that show as well if they don't do it tomorrow night.

vCash
    I was going to make a thread about this but there is really no need for it. Like you said HBK might be on the 20th anniversary show. I think Stone Cold will also return, they showed him in the "sneak peak" thing twice. Not to mention it's in Texas
    It's possible he would've been at raw 1000 but he was recovering from knee surgery. He may have a segment with punk setting up next year

vCash
    I will predict the first WWE HOF inductee will come next week

Im also interested to see if ADR shows up this week to see if him failing the drug test rumor i got last week has any legs

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Mick foley is most likely gonna be the first one announced.

vCash
    Looking forward to the promos between CM Punk and The Rock. Rock will likely do what he did last year to Cena and just make up stupid phrases and call Punk names because that's what Rock does. Punk being one of the best talkers, right up there with Rock if not better than him will (hopefully writers let him respond, which I think they would) basically make Rock look like the idiot that he comes off sounding like.

Too bad Rock has 98.8% chance winning at RR, but Punk will make Rock look good.

Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast