Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,876 to 1,880 of 1880
    vCash

WWE RAW Up Significantly In Viewers From Last Week, Streak Broken

This past Monday's episode of RAW garnered 4.42 million viewers, up nearly 25% from last week's New Year's Eve show, which drew 3.552 million viewers. We hope to have the final rating shortly.

The episode also broke the 20-week streak of losing viewers from the second to the third hour. The show drew 4.29 million viewers in the first hour and rose to 4.32 million in the second. The show climbed to 4.65 million viewers in the final hour, which featured the confrontation between The Rock and WWE Champion CM Punk.
    Going one on one with The Great One makes your monkey *** famous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Going one on one with The Great One makes your monkey *** famous.
    No that was because Punk was in the main event and closed out the show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Oh I wish I wish that good 'ol Jim Ross would be at Royal Rumble to commentate the Rock/Punk match. Its already not going to be as good for the fact that Cole and Lawler will do their part in well, not ruining it, but definitely taking away from it.

At least JBL should be there. JR/JBL...

vCash
    This show wasn't that great Imo. It had some good moments, but before Punk's promo at the end started everything was lackluster and unimaginative.

I mean the Punk/Ryback match: the Shields runs in and puts Ryback through a table on the steps..... wow, we really haven't seen that before. And nooo, it wasn't the predictable (and boring) route to go either...

And it could be just me (most likely not though), but Cena's character has been more corny and annoying than it has been in a long time.

Whoever comes up with Cena's lines should flush himself asap because it is God-awful unbearable to listen to all that childish crap. Even the way he talks.... it's like he talks in an annoying way on purpose. I usually don't have that much of a problem with Cena, but lately he has started to bother me greatly. His promos suck giant monkey bottom and no-selling all of Dolph's (finishing) moves absolutely disgusted me on monday.
    Last edited by _Supreme_; 01-10-2013 at 06:53 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    This show wasn't that great Imo. It had some good moments, but before Punk's promo at the end started everything was lackluster and unimaginative.

I mean the Punk/Ryback match: the Shields runs in and puts Ryback through a table on the steps..... wow, we really haven't seen that before. And nooo, it wasn't the predictable (and boring) route to go either...

And it could be just me (most likely not though), but Cena's character has been more corny and annoying than it has been in a long time.

Whoever comes up with Cena's lines should flush himself asap because it is God-awful unbearable to listen to all that childish crap. Even the way he talks.... it's like he talks in an annoying way on purpose. I usually don't have that much of a problem with Cena, but lately he has started to bother me greatly. His promos suck giant monkey bottom and no-selling all of Dolph's (finishing) moves absolutely disgusted me on monday.
    I've been saying this about cena for awhile