Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

WWE: 1/7 Raw Thread

Tune in Monday:

The first Raw of 2013 is going to be one wild ride, with no less a marquee match in place than a Tables, Ladders & Chairs WWE Title Match between Ryback and the incumbent, recently medically-cleared champion CM Punk. But while the WWE Universe salivates over the long-awaited contest, Dolph Ziggler has been stewing in anger over the past week after being embarrassed by John Cena in the waning minutes of 2012. With Ryback on the prowl for championship gold once again and Ziggler out for messy revenge against his own muscle-bound rival, what can the WWE Universe expect when Raw rolls into 2013. We have a few — five, actually — ideas. …

Oh, also, some guy called “The Rock” is coming back to Raw for the first time in six months. Maybe you’ve heard of him.

Good things come to those who wait

Well, the reprieve was good while it lasted: WWE Champion CM Punk will return to the ring against Ryback in the Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match for the WWE Title that was originally supposed to go down at WWE TLC last month. Ryback’s had a rough couple of weeks at the hands of The Shield, while Punk is fresh after recuperating for a few weeks following knee surgery. Who will win this one is anyone’s guess (we’re pretty sure Punk will tell all doubters to “kiss his *****” regardless), but we’re pretty excited to see this long-awaited bout finally come to fruition.

Revenge is messy

It was a sloppy New Year’s Eve for Dolph Ziggler last week when John Cena rained “slop” on The Showoff’s head from above, ruining Mr. Money in the Bank’s New Year’s Eve toast with AJ Lee. The one member of Dolph’s entourage to escape the brown bombing was Big E Langston, who was standing sentinel outside the ring when Cena let loose with his messy surprise. Seems fitting that Dolph will want to get Cena back for embarrassing him, and who better to send after the 10-time WWE Champion than the muscleman who’s laid him out multiple times already?

The bigger they are ...

The harder they fall, but is anyone bold enough to challenge Big Show for his World Heavyweight Title? We know Ricardo Rodriguez has the gumption to face the giant — though his effort to dethrone Show ended rather painfully, if not honorably — but who besides Alberto Del Rio’s buddy will step to the plate? Maybe Del Rio himself, who has long coveted, but never captured, the World Heavyweight Championship? Hmm …

Finally ...

The Rock is coming back to Monday Night Raw. For the first time since the red brand’s 1,000th show and just a few weeks before he challenges for the WWE Title, The People’s Champion will descend upon WWE’s flagship program once again. Details are scant on what The Great One’s plans are for the WWE Universe or Superstars. Given that whoever wins the CM Punk–Ryback match will likely be The Brahma Bull’s opponent at Royal Rumble Jan. 27, though, we’re guessing some words will be in order for the victor of the TLC bout. We can smell it already.

Ready to rumble

The 2013 Royal Rumble Match already has quite the (pardon the expression) pedigree, with former Rumble winners John Cena, Randy Orton and Sheamus already having thrown their names into the marquee melee. Considering a Royal Rumble Match victory will punch a Superstar’s ticket to New York/New Jersey to challenge for a World Title, the stakes are doubly high this year. Will any other former World Champions declare for the contest? Or will a left-field entry emerge from the shadows to enter his or her name? Find out this Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network!

- wwe.com
    Last edited by NBA_Starter; 01-07-2013 at 12:34 AM.

vCash

WWE: 1/7 Raw Thread

Hhaha good job jrm. I've been so busy lately and now im on vaca it's been impossible for me to make threads though I enjoy making them. Hopefully I can put up the rumble thread when it comes

This RAW better be good. Im in Tampa and I was gonna go but they are charging PPV prices for this event

The road to wrestlemania officially begins now especially with the rock being on tv tomorrow

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash

vCash
    Should be agreat show punk beats ryback rock gets revenge in some way I can't wait.
    I haven't been this pumped for a raw in awhile

vCash
    Reading the rocks comments wonder if rock vs cena 2 will not happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Reading the rocks comments wonder if rock vs cena 2 will not happen.
    Rock vs Cena vs Punk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Rock vs Cena vs Punk
    I think that's be best and if punk won it would be epic

vCash
    Who would taker face then?

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Who would taker face then?
    It would have to be Brock, but then that leaves HHH out.

vCash
    Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky

vCash
    Rock would come back the same night as BCS

vCash
    Rock is back

I will leave this forum at 5PM tomorrow so it doesn't ruin this
    #Joc2LA

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    We'll be sure to post updates on your wall.

vCash
    Yeah, we got you LA

vCash
    I keep hearing Taker will face Brock but will lesnar really return? It would have to be soon too...
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast