Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Samardo Samuels Waived

The Cavaliers waived Samardo Samuels on Sunday.
    Samuels' contract would have become guaranteed on Jan. 10, and the Cavs preferred to have a roster spot available for future moves.
    Rotoworld.com

vCash
    I always liked him, but i guess Cavs never wanted to give him a chance.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    You know what time it is K Jones time

vCash
    More Luke walton at PF is what you mean right? Cuz thats what your gonna get smh...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    More Luke walton at PF is what you mean right? Cuz thats what your gonna get smh...
    I never thought I'd say this but I'd rather see Luke Walton over Samardo Samuels. Walton lacks athleticism, and an offensive game but he's MUCH SMARTER than Samuels. He also has a higher PER than Samuels. Not by much.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I never thought I'd say this but I'd rather see Luke Walton over Samardo Samuels. Walton lacks athleticism, and an offensive game but he's MUCH SMARTER than Samuels. He also has a higher PER than Samuels. Not by much.
    I'd rather watch a young kid on a bad team then old man walton. Thats just common since to me. but its whatever floats your boat. BTW- this was about Jones and Walton not sure why u braught Sam back into it. He sleep with your wife or something? Seems like this is personal for you lol.

vCash
    I'd rather watch a young kid on a bad team then old man walton. Thats just common since to me. but its whatever floats your boat. BTW- this was about Jones and Walton not sure why u braught Sam back into it. He sleep with your wife or something? Seems like this is personal for you lol.
    Haha... It seems like you're taking it personal. You just can't accept that Samardo sucks. Did you sleep with Samardo or something?

Common sense and Samardo Samuels shouldn't be used in any comparison.

I don't want Walton on this team either. But I know he and his contract will be gone by seasons end. I'm fine with having another young player fill in. Maybe they can find him in the draft?

8. 01-07-2013, 01:30 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate

vCash
    Haha... It seems like you're taking it personal. You just can't accept that Samardo sucks. Did you sleep with Samardo or something?

Common sense and Samardo Samuels shouldn't be used in any comparison.

I don't want Walton on this team either. But I know he and his contract will be gone by seasons end. I'm fine with having another young player fill in. Maybe they can find him in the draft?

ha, use your own jokes please. But yes we did and it was nice.

I do take it personal i guess when someone says a player is crap in any sport. its like one on one sam would rape the **** out of you prob 50 to 0. So its easy for you to bash somebody from your couch but at least this kid chased after his dream and made it to the pros and has better numbers then prob 80% of players who ever stepped on a court. Also followed coaches orders and lost what 40-50 pounds and took away what he was really good at. eating, lol no slaming people around under the basket.

Sam is a PF so if your depending on him to dribble the ball up and down the court for you, umm your teams prob not very good.

But ya i think ur all just taking out of contexts what im saying. I just feel given a chance to play and work on his game he can be a solid role player. You disagree, ight no biggie. ill take him on my team anyday over jon lauer or Luke walton.

vCash
    ha, use your own jokes please. But yes we did and it was nice.
    It was funnier on the reverse.

I do take it personal i guess when someone says a player is crap in any sport. its like one on one sam would rape the **** out of you prob 50 to 0. So its easy for you to bash somebody from your couch but at least this kid chased after his dream and made it to the pros and has better numbers then prob 80% of players who ever stepped on a court. Also followed coaches orders and lost what 40-50 pounds and took away what he was really good at. eating, lol no slaming people around under the basket.
    You know I'm a CAVS fan and want this team to be successful. Of course he would beat me in a game of pick up (I'm assuming and HOPE that's what you mean when referring to "rape the **** out of me"). But I'm not a professional basketball player so that is a poor reference tool. There are lots of players that chase their dreams but do not make it. It doesn't mean they are void of any criticism. Especially when they get a nice paycheck (even at the low end level). I said he was "crap" meaning he is not good enough to play at the NBA level. Not that it meant he couldn't play at a Euro level, or college level.

Sam is a PF so if your depending on him to dribble the ball up and down the court for you, umm your teams prob not very good.
    Never said that... but he does have poor ball handling skills.

But ya i think ur all just taking out of contexts what im saying. I just feel given a chance to play and work on his game he can be a solid role player. You disagree, ight no biggie. ill take him on my team anyday over jon lauer or Luke walton

How long of chance do you want to give this guy? It's been 2 1/2 years. I don't see it. And I disagree, at this point I would rather see Walton or Leuer. But I rather not see any of them.

vCash
    Another reason they may of let go of Samuels was to open up a roster spot. It sounds like they may trade Andy to Minny.

vCash
    According to Sam Amico, apparently OKC and Brooklyn have interest in Samardo Samuels. So there you go... maybe he can prove me wrong. But I just don't see him lasting.

vCash
    It was funnier on the reverse.
    And it got blocked, next time don't get fancy, throw it down with two hands.

vCash
    According to Sam Amico, apparently OKC and Brooklyn have interest in Samardo Samuels. So there you go... maybe he can prove me wrong. But I just don't see him lasting.

I think they just see what I do. A young guy who has skill. Can he put everything together? who knows maybe maybe not. Always worth a look though.

vCash
    I think they just see what I do. A young guy who has skill. Can he put everything together? who knows maybe maybe not. Always worth a look though.

Skill? I think they're willing (maybe) to give him a shot. But that doesn't really mean anything regarding his actual talent. He doesn't cost them anything. If he was actual worth something the Cavs would've tried and trade him. But no one wants the Cavs trash.

vCash

Skill? I think they're willing (maybe) to give him a shot. But that doesn't really mean anything regarding his actual talent. He doesn't cost them anything. If he was actual worth something the Cavs would've tried and trade him. But no one wants the Cavs trash.
    are you saying he has Zero Skill? i mean common now. Even Luke Walton got skill. Like I said he might never be able to put everything together and will have to play in the D-leauge or overseas. but common now.

So funny we are talking this long about Sam, I just think he's a decent depth/role player maybe like 10-11-12 guy lol. Thats all i was saying from the beginning. Then i felt like i had to defend the guy because of the insults.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast