View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Bay Packers

10 20.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

40 80.00%
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Who cares?
    What's wrong with you? Can't you just let other fans get into the game in their own way?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    It's funny how GB fans fear us less with CK than Alex though everyone used to bash on the 49ers because of Alex being the weakest link. Fans just look for anything they can call a weakness and exploit.

I am sure Harbaugh has no clue what he is doing and threw a "rook" in prematurely and in doing so threw the season away, and the average poster on PSD could do better.

Wow, almost reminds me of SFGiants fans thinking they can do better than SaBochy.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    i might end up eating crow sunday morning,but as a fan,i really dont fear GB in the least...the ONLY team in the nfc iam a bit scared of is seattle...
    SF 27
    GB 17
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    What's wrong with you? Can't you just let other fans get into the game in their own way?
    Nothing? I'm just saying who cares if people are giving us no chance.

What's the big deal in that?

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Nothing? I'm just saying who cares if people are giving us no chance.

What's the big deal in that?
    It just came off as if you said who cares what he had to say, and it sounded really rude and mean, sorry.

vCash
    It just came off as if you said who cares what he had to say, and it sounded really rude and mean, sorry.
    Oh no didnt mean that at all. I see how it could seem that way tho.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    It's funny how GB fans fear us less with CK than Alex though everyone used to bash on the 49ers because of Alex being the weakest link. Fans just look for anything they can call a weakness and exploit.

I am sure Harbaugh has no clue what he is doing and threw a "rook" in prematurely and in doing so threw the season away, and the average poster on PSD could do better.

Wow, almost reminds me of SFGiants fans thinking they can do better than SaBochy.
    Their logic is not flawed, it's my concern with Kaep going into the Post Season. Kaep's played 2 playoff teams - Beat one, and loss to one. (Alex played 3, beat 2 loss to 1). He has no experience in the playoffs, and has shown he does make new starting QB mistakes. Alex is a vet, with playoff experience and just beat GB to start the season in Lambeau - Tends to not make many mistakes.

We all know that is what the surface looks like, and anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is a fool. Now, we also know that Kaep has shown some pretty good grace under pressure, unargumentatively has shown he is willing to take shots down the field that Alex isn't - to both (more often) the advantage and disadvantage. What is described as "explosiveness" (personally I use that term with diarrhea so I tend not to use that to describe a QB I like).

So from the outside, Alex looks to be a better choice. Possibly even from the inside - I admit to still being concerned, but it's more equal parts play calling/coaching and Kaep where it used to be much more concern about Kaep. So I see where the GB fans are coming from - but I still believe we can and will win this game.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    I won't be surprised if Green Bay wins because of Rodgers alone but I believe this is definitely a team the 49ers are favored against.

-Home field advantage
    Obvious advantage for the 49ers. More time to game plan and home environment including benefit from crowd.

-Green Bay's OL
    This line hasn't consistently protected Rodgers as of old. Newhouse, Barclay and Sitton will have their hands full. These guys give up a ton of hurries.

-GB's Unbalanced offense
    As good as Harris has been lately combined with the re-emergence of Grant, this team has the weakest run game of any playoff team. This team is one dimensional. Not until Rodgers picks this team apart through the air (which he can) should the Packers really be able to run the ball against this defense. This allows Fangio to get his jollies off with creativity.

-GB's run defense/Pass Rush
    Weak. Aside from a few excellent play makers (Woodson,Hawk,Matthews), there's a ton of holes, particularly in the defensive line and it's depth with injury. I really don't see the Packers consistently stopping Gore nor getting consistent pressure without sacrificing man in coverage. Raji and Picket wear down fast if their defense is left on the field.

Ultimately, this 49ers team is just better all around with the exception of the Packers ability to move the ball down field through the air. I really only believe the Packers win this game if Rodgers is at his complete best.

vCash
    I like our chances...

Does that worry anyone?...

Me taking a big dump on our chances seemed to work in week 15

vCash
    anyone know of a phone app i can use for free to listen to the game?? ...ill be at work unfortunately....

Nutty, you think the game will be on the radio AM or FM? any idea what station?

vCash

Division Playoffs - Saturday Football: Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

You can try tune in radio but I'm not sure if they blackout the game on that app

vCash

Division Playoffs - Saturday Football: Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

And I'm sure the game will be on 680 am and 107.7 fm but I haven't listened to a game on the radio this year so I may be mistaken

vCash
    You can also try Stitcher radio.

vCash

vCash
    I just hope this game doesn't come down to Akers having to make one for the win...I might just throw-up in my mouth. LOL. Go Niners.

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast