View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Bay Packers

10 20.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

40 80.00%
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Oh jesus
    What's wrong with what I said? If you took it a different way than it was intended, that's your problem, not mine.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    What was questionable about my party, and what leads you to believe I am mentally unstable? If you are in any way serious, this should be very interesting.
    Lol by "party" I meant YOU and I'm doing nothing but having some fun with your post and how some people think your just a bit nutty (not to be confused with our mutual poster).

vCash
    What's wrong with what I said? If you took it a different way than it was intended, that's your problem, not mine.
    Haha just messing around with you, all in good fun.

vCash

Division Playoffs - Saturday Football: Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

Hopefully the only thing being shoved down anyone's mouths is frank gore down the falcons

vCash
    Let's be clear from this moment on, I am not gay, nor nutty. I may be silly at times, and enjoy antagonizing the short fused, and love serving crow when deserved, but I don't make irrational statements and mean them, nor do I mean everything I say, and when I do make a bold claim, I am usually right. I also admit when I am wrong, and have no problem reminding you when I am right. If you want to come to your own conclusions that's your business, but anything that differs from what I just stated is false.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Let's be clear from this moment on, I am not gay, nor nutty. I may be silly at times, and enjoy antagonizing the short fused, and love serving crow when deserved, but I don't make irrational statements and mean them, nor do I mean everything I say, and when I do make a bold claim, I am usually right. I also admit when I am wrong, and have no problem reminding you when I am right. If you want to come to your own conclusions that's your business, but anything that differs from what I just stated is false.
    Haha sorry if I tweaked a nerve man, wasn't my intent. Nothing but a bit of fun, I'm big on turn of phrase humor.

vCash
    someone should make a username lolseahawks

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Haha sorry if I tweaked a nerve man, wasn't my intent. Nothing but a bit of fun, I'm big on turn of phrase humor.
    Didn't tweak a nerve, I am all about poking some fun, but there is a line between harmless humor and statements that may actually misrepresent me, and unless I an intentionally misrepresenting myself, which I do alot in neutral forums like the NFL forum, I intend to make things clear about myself.

It may be the gay capital, but not everyone here is gay, and I don't appreciate being associated with that lifestyle in anyway, unless I myself acknowledged it. It's bad enough the city has this stigma, we don't need people adding to that stereotype, especially if we don't share it.

I also take pride in getting my predictions correct, so the myth that I am a homer is not only false, it's baseless. If anything my faith in the team should be commended not ridiculed. There's no pride in expecting the worst or most probable and then being proved wrong, or even worse, right for a negative outcome.

Besides now that I put it out there, there should be no confusion, and it will be obvious to me when someone is taking a shot, since I have been clear about it.

vCash

Division Playoffs - Saturday Football: Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

^ exactly what a gay person would say

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:25087160
    LMAO, yea just messing around, didn't figure you would do anything except get a laugh out of it.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Didn't tweak a nerve, I am all about poking some fun, but there is a line between harmless humor and statements that may actually misrepresent me, and unless I an intentionally misrepresenting myself, which I do alot in neutral forums like the NFL forum, I intend to make things clear about myself.

It may be the gay capital, but not everyone here is gay, and I don't appreciate being associated with that lifestyle in anyway, unless I myself acknowledged it. It's bad enough the city has this stigma, we don't need people adding to that stereotype, especially if we don't share it.

I also take pride in getting my predictions correct, so the myth that I am a homer is not only false, it's baseless. If anything my faith in the team should be commended not ridiculed. There's no pride in expecting the worst or most probable and then being proved wrong, or even worse, right for a negative outcome.

Besides now that I put it out there, there should be no confusion, and it will be obvious to me when someone is taking a shot, since I have been clear about it.
    For what it's worth, I would have said what I said to any poster from any city, I have a reputation of turning the most harmless things people say into dirty things. Just about every friend I have has been "that's what she said"' d to death to the point that they stop midsentsnce and re phrase.

vCash
    For what it's worth, I would have said what I said to any poster from any city, I have a reputation of turning the most harmless things people say into dirty things. Just about every friend I have has been "that's what she said"' d to death to the point that they stop midsentsnce and re phrase.
    It's nothing personal, If we met face to face I wouldn't care how you jived with me if we hung out together, it's on a forum where things can be taken literally where I am more compelled to step in an clarify facts about myself in order to diffuse false stigmas, like the one that I am a troll for example. I am not attacking your crude humor, I am just defending myself, and making things clear, so that in the future, there are no excuses for attacking me. I can care less that you would say it to anyone from any city, I am not in any city, and you said it to me. And being a straight male in SF, I am inclined to defend my city from the false stigma that everyone here is gay, because we aren't.

As I said above, if you said it to my face I would shrug it off, it's on the permanence of the internet where things are taken out of context or misunderstood, and I am compelled to defend myself and my background when I feel like stereotypes and fallacies that directly affect me are being encouraged, and not extinguished.

vCash
    Who gives a **** if someone's gay? You say your from SF, but u talk like someone whos a bigot from the Midwest.

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    think we spent more time talking non-football than football in this thread

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748