50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Bay Packers

10 20.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

40 80.00%
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    THIS GAME more than any other that I've made this point around. It is crucial. CRUCIAL...

We don't eliminate Frank Gore from our own playbook!!

I'm not saying that he'll duplicate his 7 yards/carry he achieved at Lambeau, but hard nosed RBs having big days have resulted in losses to us, NY and MIN this year.

Joe Webb was able to rush 7 times for 68 yards (9.8), so make sure they have to respect the Kaep factor early...and use Gore and Kaep's legs to open up some play action shots down the field.
    Gore, yes. LMJ, yes. Kaep... Only when needed. I really don't like QB runs except as either a target of opportunity, or as a rare designed run. Kaep is generally pretty smart about running, he's obviously fast - however he's not a RB and therefor we can't expect him to take the hits that a RB would and keep on playing.

Sorry, but I'm just so not a big option fan person... I believe it opens up the QB to too high of a risk. If RG3 hadn't of been inured yesterday I don't see the seachickens beating the Skins. So I want my QB to be mostly a passing, handing off QB.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Dude they are cocky as S over there in the forum! Wow also on the radio station

vCash
    They have a right to be... The Packers have beaten up the 49ers in the playoffs. Even the lone win for SF was a miracle come from behind game in the final seconds.

Rodgers is the better QB... and they are more motivated since they lost at home to SF earlier in the year.

The better question is what does the front office do if the team loses 2 home playoff games in 2 years?

Those Falcons not legit questions start falling on SF.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Man, I tried getting tickets when they went on sale at 10....Never had a chance.

vCash
    I want the Niners to win, but this is going to be a tough task. The Packers will put up points and I think the Niners will need to put up 30 points to win this game, which I don't see them doing.

vCash
    Vic Fangio better come up with one of the best schemes of his life.

vCash
    Wow lefty u should change ur name to pessimistic mo

vCash
    We'll have two weeks to prepare for the Packers. We do better against passing teams than we do balanced teams, so this is in favor a little bit. With playing the Packers, we can limit what we do with Justin Smith as well. RJF is terrible as a 3-4 DE trying to stop the run, but he's a darn good pass rusher up the middle. I think we'll be fine playing a lot of nickel. Looks like they'll be completely healthy, so we'll probably see a lot of 5 wide sets, which we need to go at that with a 3-2-6 look and take away that quick pass to Cobb. Aldon needs to put his big boy pants on, as does Brooks. Going to need a lot from those two guys.

Key to the game: Keep Rodgers off the field. Establish the run early in this game, and long drives will help keep our defense fresh.

Whoever kicker decides to make kicks, their team will win the game
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    They have a right to be... The Packers have beaten up the 49ers in the playoffs. Even the lone win for SF was a miracle come from behind game in the final seconds.

Rodgers is the better QB... and they are more motivated since they lost at home to SF earlier in the year.

The better question is what does the front office do if the team loses 2 home playoff games in 2 years?

Those Falcons not legit questions start falling on SF.
    No...no questions will or should be brought up in the FO
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    In my opinion, this game is a complete toss up. GB will be ready to play, the only question is, will SF? Both teams are good enough to beat the other so it's not like the Niners or the Packers need the other team to screw up in order to win. When the Niners show up to play, I think they're the best team in the league. However, they have had several games this season where they didn't. St Louis both times, Minnesota, Seattle and NYG.

Running the ball successfully is important like Rap has pointed out. More important though, is not getting the offense into wasted/all or nothing type plays, like 7 o-lineman or a hard PA with a 7 step drop and only two receivers in the pattern.

vCash
    I hope one day all niner fans stop coming up with ******** names for the Seahawks.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    No one is giving us a chance. On tv on the radio even our own beat writers.... Lynch is on knbr right now.... The whole Justin smith thing.... It's depressing... I'm getting super nervous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombiestudd6:25004137
    No one is giving us a chance. On tv on the radio even our own beat writers.... Lynch is on knbr right now.... The whole Justin smith thing.... It's depressing... I'm getting super nervous
    Who cares?

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    The good part about this week is we're not facing a RB threat so I'm not as worried if they run at Smith or RJF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STAT1 View Post
    The good part about this week is we're not facing a RB threat so I'm not as worried if they run at Smith or RJF.
    I think GB has kind of developed a decent running game, but at the same time I think their running game kind of plays into the Niners hands. He's a good/quick little back, but the Niners ILBs are two of the fastest if not THE fastest in the league. That quick little juking around don't worry me as much as a guy like Lynch does.

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast