50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Bay Packers

10 20.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

40 80.00%
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kings2010 View Post
    Packers fans are getting mad arrogant about our game coming up. They're all talking mess like "we're a different team & we looked good last night" i' m like....of course you're gonna look good against a back up qb playing his first game all season long....lets be real here! when they said Christian Ponder was out we all knew that it was pretty much a wrap! but they still gave up 99 yards to Peterson, not sure how much total rushing they gave up. But their run D is still whack. And Minnesota's defense is nowhere near as good as our defense is. We're going to make them one dimensional again and make Aaron Rodgers have to beat us. My only concern is coming out flat from the bye week but I don't think that will happen though. I think we will be super ready for this game! At the end of the day I don't think Green Bay can match our level of physicality! Were gonna be out there head hunting! and their wide outs don't want no parts of our defense.
    Pretty sure if you go read our GDT none of us sound arrogant. If anything you sound arrogant right now. Our run D looked good last night against the best RB in the league and we have Woodson back at safety. We actually have a running game now as well. It will be a hard fought game and i wouldn't be surprised if its a defensive game. I am 50/50 on this game and could really see it going either way TBO. It is ok we will be the underdog, our team likes it that way.

There you go thumper

vCash
    I'm so nervous its the Packers. Our biggest nemesis. This game is going to be epic.
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Pretty sure if you go read our GDT none of us sound arrogant. If anything you sound arrogant right now. Our run D looked good last night against the best RB in the league and we have Woodson back at safety. We actually have a running game now as well. It will be a hard fought game and i wouldn't be surprised if its a defensive game. I am 50/50 on this game and could really see it going either way TBO. It is ok we will be the underdog, our team likes it that way.
    Same for the 49ers....and every other team in the NFL.

I'm not trying to rip on you or anything and I don't know if you were trying to make a profound statement or not, but every team feels like an underdog because a lot of people doubt each team week in and week out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Same for the 49ers....and every other team in the NFL.

I'm not trying to rip on you or anything and I don't know if you were trying to make a profound statement or not, but every team feels like an underdog because a lot of people doubt each team week in and week out.
    I wasn't making a profound statement but for the most part all i have been hearing is how we got man handled in week one in GB so its pretty much going to be the same, if not worse, in SF.

For the most part we all know its going to be a close game minus a few homers. A lot of our homers only stay in the main. But anyways GL and hopefully it will at least be a close game and may the best team win.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Your guys' D looked good, but lets be honest, Joe Webb shut down AP as much as the Packers D did. Kaep isn't great, but he's no Joe Webb and he's better than Ponder imo.

vCash
    I also expect a defensive game, maybe something like 21-17

vCash
    I wasn't making a profound statement but for the most part all i have been hearing is how we got man handled in week one in GB so its pretty much going to be the same, if not worse, in SF.

For the most part we all know its going to be a close game minus a few homers. A lot of our homers only stay in the main. But anyways GL and hopefully it will at least be a close game and may the best team win.
    Definitely think its going to be close. I'm just happy it's not in Lambeau and couldn't care less about week 1. Playoffs are a different beast! Good luck.

vCash
    Different GB team from week 1 IMO and a different SF team that's for sure. Anything could happen. Would be a tough road to the SB no matter who we play out of all the teams for the NFC, GB/SF is just a classic tho.

vCash
    Good luck guys, as a Packers fan I wanted this matchup at home, but none the less it's going to be the 2 best teams in the nfc if you ask me. Winner of this game goes to the bowl.

I think without Manningham and a J Smith that could ineffective gives us a chance. Key to the niners winning.....get the early lead. Key to gb winning, get the early lead. I think it's that simple in this matchup.

vCash
    Cannot wait for this game! 49ers and Packers playing in January... nothing better. It just seems right. I grew up watching the Niners and Packer duel it out in the playoffs and here we are again!

This game will be very different from week 1... both teams have changed significantly (49ers especially with personnel changes). I have to like the fact the Niners are playing at home and that the staff had an extra week to prepare and gameplan, but I still think it will be a very close game.

Also, I hope Justin Smith is able to play the entire game. A 75% Smith is better than anything else we can throw out there.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-4
    Warriors = 10-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash

Division Playoffs - Saturday Football: Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

**** yeah I will be out there early tailgating going to my second ever playoff game !

vCash
    Oh...I am certainly not arrogant. Rodgers is one of my favorites, he is awesome. And any game he is in, he can win. Green Bay is playing very well. I see this game, as you, going either way. I certainly think whoever wins this game, will be the favorite to go to the Super Bowl. Go Niners!

vCash
    49ers dominated the first game, the score didn't do the game justice... not to mention one TD was allowed with an illegal block in the back.

The 49ers do not, however, play a team a second time all that well. The NY Giants haven't lost to SF since SF beat them with Harbaugh as coach. The Seahawks throttled the 49ers, the Rams beat SF the second time around this year... Is GB next?

If the 49er defense shows up, and the 49ers control the lines/trenches. They will win.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    49ers dominated the first game, the score didn't do the game justice... not to mention one TD was allowed with an illegal block in the back.

The 49ers do not, however, play a team a second time all that well. The NY Giants haven't lost to SF since SF beat them with Harbaugh as coach. The Seahawks throttled the 49ers, the Rams beat SF the second time around this year... Is GB next?

If the 49er defense shows up, and the 49ers control the lines/trenches. They will win.
    I agree all around. Although we did beat Arizona the 2nd time through lol.

It really comes down to what J Smith can give us. Goes along with what you were saying about controlling the trenches. We need him to help spring Aldon loose to get pressure on Rodgers to slow his *** down.

Can't wait for this game!

vCash
    THIS GAME more than any other that I've made this point around. It is crucial. CRUCIAL...

We don't eliminate Frank Gore from our own playbook!!

I'm not saying that he'll duplicate his 7 yards/carry he achieved at Lambeau, but hard nosed RBs having big days have resulted in losses to us, NY and MIN this year.

Joe Webb was able to rush 7 times for 68 yards (9.8), so make sure they have to respect the Kaep factor early...and use Gore and Kaep's legs to open up some play action shots down the field.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast