35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Texans

3 8.57%
  • New England Patriots

32 91.43%
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBoston View Post
    On a more positive note, any good JJ Watt gifs related to him eating crow?
    i hope so, who does he think he is. Second year in the league and spitting on our logo.

The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    Does anyone know anything about Jake Ballard? We could use him now, he is a proven playoff performer.

vCash
    Never mind, from what I read he never got off IR and is out the remainder and is a FA next season.

vCash
    Very interesting point^ but no way i play him at all hes missed the entire year, inserting him into the afc championship game doesnt seem like a bright idea
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    Gronk is an absolute idiot. IQ of 75. Who falls on their broken arm???
    Funny thing about falls, they never go as planned.

vCash

Playoffs: Texans vs. Patriots- Arian will be Fostered by the Pats round 2

This is a freak injury cause it didnt look like he hit hard, but it is becoming a habit with gronk and it starting to scare me now, because it is never a minor injury with gronk

vCash
    Relax we have hooman, he is a solid pass catching TE and a solid blocker. We don't have a Gronk equivalent but we have capable backups.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Gronk is an absolute idiot. IQ of 75. Who falls on their broken arm???
    Involuntary reactions are hard to control.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Before the New England Patriots even had finished off the Houston Texans in Sunday's AFC divisional playoff game, Brendon Ayanbadejo already was unloading shots on Twitter about Tom Brady and Co.

"New England does some suspect stuff on offense," the Baltimore Ravens linebacker tweeted. "Can't really respect it. Comparable to a cheap shot b4 a fight"

Cheap shot before a fight?

"Are you watching the game pats vs texans?," Ayanbadejo continued. "If so you see the hurry snap offense catch em b4 they set up. It's a gimmick.

That very well could be the case, but it was working against Houston. So as gimmicky as it might be, if it ain't broke ...

"Their offense is good enough to be successful with out that," he tweeted.

And by saying that, Ayanbadejo is laying out a challenge in a roundabout way: No bull, let's go toe to toe.

Just when it seemed like Ayanbadejo was ready to finish there, he was far from it. In fact, he proceeded to drop a some bombs on the Patriots with a trio of doozies, beginning with this:

You know the same organization that did spygate and cut a guy the day b4 the Super Bowl

And then simply:

18-1

Followed by:

In a sport that is predicated on mano y mano, " lets hurry up n snap it " = b*tcha**ness

Well, all right, then. Ayanbadejo invoking Spygate, the 2007 season and daring the Patriots to go toe-to-toe with the Ravens. Is it a wise move? Probably not, and we wonder how Ray Lewis feels about this.

The Ravens edged the Patriots 31-30 back in Week 3 in Baltimore in a wild game. The AFC Championship Game ought to be just as good.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...weets/1831133/
    them are fighten' words
    Last edited by PAOboston; 01-13-2013 at 08:58 PM.

vCash
    this game will be a BRAWL

the pats work all week on a game plan with GRONK AND WOODY and that was quickly put to an end

With a week to game plan with the roster they got they should be fine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    them are fighten' words
    Who is this guy? I dont think i've heard the name hahah
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    this game will be a BRAWL

the pats work all week on a game plan with GRONK AND WOODY and that was quickly put to an end

With a week to game plan with the roster they got they should be fine
    They took those two hits in stride. The Ravens O has more width in the talent than Houston, but their D has played a huge amount the past two weeks, and are thin, and aging. We need to score 40 and not get any serious injuries in this upcoming game.

If it's us v Sf the game will open at 5 and move out to us being more than7 point dogs.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I just saw those tweets.

Richard Sherman wannabe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I just saw those tweets.

Richard Sherman wannabe.
    at least for the most part Sherman was one of the top defensive players this season.

this is from a career special teamer

vCash
    Lloyd giving a phone interview on ESPN right now

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263