Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: WHO IS BEST FOR VIKINGS OFFENSE?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greg Jennings

3 15.79%
  • Mike Wallace

1 5.26%
  • Dwayne Bowe

15 78.95%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    Dwayne Bowe would be a mistake.
    Such insight.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Dwayne Bowe would be a mistake.
    Lol a mistake...please tell my why..pretty bold statement

vCash
    He's an idiot. Don't we already have a bi***y WR?

No way i'm giving Bowe big money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Such insight.
    Can you leave me alone? You aren't the forum police. You are extremely average.
    Last edited by FrankieFreakout; 01-07-2013 at 10:21 AM.

vCash
    Yea but a WR that demands that much respect and attention by the D is just what we need to help Ponder succeed and to allow AP to have some breathing room..otherwise Bowe will get 200 yards a game being single covered.

vCash
    You can still get that from a guy that's not a complete dillhole.

vCash
    Of the 3 choices I think Bowe would be the best fit. Wallace is not a good fit at all. I like Jennings but he always seemes nicked up and I honestly don't know if he is a guy that can help us or if he is more of a system type guy. Bowe seems to fit out need the most. I don't know if he is an idiot or not and honestly I could care less. I don't think he is an off-field problem so as long as he can play WR and stay out of trouble then he can play for the Vikes.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    He's an idiot. Don't we already have a bi***y WR?

No way i'm giving Bowe big money.
    If you're saying he is a diva then you are probably right. Honestly though I don't know too many good WR's that are not diva's so you gotta take the bad with the good.

vCash
    My guess is we bring in both Bowe and Jennings and probably end up signing neither of them just for the fact their price is going to be too high. We are still a young team and still in a rebuilding mode. We would be able to get some help in the draft but they may not help immediately. The biggest thing is Ponder started to learn how to play QB without his best WR and this should make him much better next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    If you're saying he is a diva then you are probably right. Honestly though I don't know too many good WR's that are not diva's so you gotta take the bad with the good.
    You can be a diva and not be disruptive.....

vCash
    You can be a diva and not be disruptive.....
    Ya that's the problem is I don't really know what kind of locker room guy he is. For sure I don't want to be bring in cancer type players that only care about themselves. So if you got a little more info to help me out please post because for sure we don't want a d-bag in our locker room.

vCash
    The Ramses Barden idea is a solid one but it all depends on his price. The Redskins gave 6 million a year to Josh Morgan so you never know what the market could pay a guy. But like someone else said earlier, Barden does fit the low risk/high reward type that Spielman seems to like. He is raw but you gotta be intrigued by a guy who is 6'6 225 pounds and has some decent wheels. Give me DHB and Ramses Barden and I'd be fairly happy with that.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    i dont think the vikings will get any of the three .bowe and wallace are going to sign at a steep price. and i expect jennings to go to miami

vCash
    I would take Bowe in a heartbeat. I'm not too concerned that he's being a diva there's no other wr in the nfl that hasn't been about $ except for Fitzgerald and that because the cardinals just handed him a blank check everytime he needed to be paid. Vikings fans wanted Vjax and he was worst than Bowe even to the point of holding out a handful of games. He'll get paid and and be happy and focused on bejng the best wr in football and he'll probably be a top 10 wr next year wherever he ends up. I hope it's Minnesota.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    My vote goes to Bowe. But the thought of what he will want $$$ might make us all think twice. Then if Harvin wants to get paid how do we smooth over the fact Bowe would come in with a 9 million contract when Harvin is the one that has left it on the field for this team? That is why Speilman will go Barden. A younger player with upside and then keep Havin and probably resign Simpson to a cheap deal.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast