Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injury Update?

vCash
    Per league rules, everyone on LTIR has to report to training camp for med. exams. I'm sure there's also a morale-related motivation behind bringing Pronger in, but he's required to show up.

Learning to love the bomb since 2009

Phils, Eagles, Flyers

vCash

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Yah prongs is done....moral / coaching support he's ltir and hasn't even put on skates...

I hear Danny boy could be injured..

Heard Gus is still gimpy but he also hasn't been very productive this year. Manning has looked horrible so far this year and someone getting a lot of hype who has looked good is my boys Oliver Lauridsen and even Blake Kessel has been playing GREAT. I'm really excited about Blake he's been playing better then Gus MAB and Manning so far
    runs in the family to be good hockey players I guess?

lol bryz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Yah prongs is done....moral / coaching support he's ltir and hasn't even put on skates...

I hear Danny boy could be injured..

Heard Gus is still gimpy but he also hasn't been very productive this year. Manning has looked horrible so far this year and someone getting a lot of hype who has looked good is my boys Oliver Lauridsen and even Blake Kessel has been playing GREAT. I'm really excited about Blake he's been playing better then Gus MAB and Manning so far

lol

I was watching Oliver Lauridsen like a hawk at training camp back in the summer, and he looked pretty good. Obviously it would be great news if our 6'6" prospect was ready for some time at the #6 position here and there this season.

with 3 physical guys on the top 5 already, it would be great if Kessel panned out. He's got the size and play style to be an in-house Carle/Mez replacement
    Last edited by Randall Stevens; 01-12-2013 at 01:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post

lol

I was watching Oliver Lauridsen like a hawk at training camp back in the summer, and he looked pretty good. Obviously it would be great news if our 6'6" prospect was ready for some time at the #6 position here and there this season.

with 3 physical guys on the top 5 already, it would be great if Kessel panned out. He's got the size and play style to be an in-house Carle/Mez replacement
    Another carle? do not want.

Unless he doesnt turn the puck over every 10 seconds

lol bryz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude28Giroux View Post
    Another carle? do not want.

Unless he doesnt turn the puck over every 10 seconds

Matt Carle was a very very good #3 type defensemen.....
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post

Matt Carle was a very very good #3 type defensemen.....
    I know but He really could of made ALOT better decisions sometimes.

His offense was always good but he made stupid decision at time. I remember vs winnipeg when we scored 2 goals to get within one, and then he passed the puck with no pressure on him, to the winnipeg forward and he had a tap in.

lol bryz

vCash
    Anybody else hear the Flyers are in on Kurtis Foster?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Hudson View Post
    Anybody else hear the Flyers are in on Kurtis Foster?
    I like this!

vCash

Learning to love the bomb since 2009

Phils, Eagles, Flyers

vCash

Daniel Briere has a hairline fracture in his wrist, but Flyers GM Paul Holmgren provided a positive outlook on his status Monday.
    "The news on Danny today was somewhat positive," Holmgren said. "The injury showed it's a little further along in a good way than what we had initially anticipated. We'll see how he is tomorrow and the next day. It probably changes at least my thoughts about him being out an extended period of time. It might not be as long as we initially thought." Briere will probably be forced to sit out for at least the Flyers' first two games of the year though.
    -Rotoworld
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12