Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Completely agree with everything you just wrote
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash

After all these years, nola33 still isnt reading the entire post

Quote Originally Posted by nolafan33 View Post
    Lol trust me, I've seen the way breed represents himself on this forum and on hornetsreport, he's not exactly very highly thought of amongst us. He's no better than the poster he constantly harasses. I'm not even going to read that paragraph he wrote, but I'm sure it has something to do with "I'm right because I'm the only Hornets fan who watches the games, look at me, I know what I'm talking about" sort of thing to it.

But anyway, 10th pick, 20th pick, 40th pick, all that is irrelevant. Austin is still just a 19 year old kid struggling through his first NBA season, a boost in confidence (and maybe just a little time off from the pressure) could do him some good.
    Just as I thought, you're incomplete! You never read a post all the way thru and your sporting background history is very limited! But yet you still post silly rebuttals on facts other bloggers have posted!
    You are a liar! Bottom line and straight forward, a liar! I have never had any complaints or negative feed back from anyone on Hornetsreport.com! I challenge you to go find those reports on me from those "supposed" post, copy them and paste them on this thread! Go ahead Lil liar post them, show the world what you're talking about. Prove yourself liar!!!!!!

rotflmao

•We all know what TI69 used to call you•
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    You don't send your tenth pick to D league Let the kid grow in the NBA he will be a very good player down the line. NEWS FLASH Austin Rivers is a ROOKIE I am a Duke basketball fan and he is my son's favriote player so I have watched this kid since Highschool. He just needs time guys that's all. Damn Lebron has ruioned it for all rookies. If you are not a beast straight out of the gate your fans will get rid of you

BAD DIRTY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nobreed504 View Post
    You don't send your tenth pick to D league Let the kid grow in the NBA he will be a very good player down the line. NEWS FLASH Austin Rivers is a ROOKIE I am a Duke basketball fan and he is my son's favriote player so I have watched this kid since Highschool. He just needs time guys that's all. Damn Lebron has ruioned it for all rookies. If you are not a beast straight out of the gate your fans will get rid of you
    Nobody is saying send him down the rest of the season and nobody is saying get rid of him. What people are saying is next time we have a few days off send him down there and let him get extended minutes in a few games. He'll never miss a minute of actual NBA action. Similar to what we did with X last season. And Breed, go on hr and look at your last few posts involving Throne and look at the posts following them. Do I really need to post the one calling you a sexist and racist?
    Last edited by nolafan33; 01-10-2013 at 01:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nolafan33 View Post
    Nobody is saying send him down the rest of the season and nobody is saying get rid of him. What people are saying is next time we have a few days off send him down there and let him get extended minutes in a few games. He'll never miss a minute of actual NBA action. Similar to what we did with X last season. And Breed, go on hr and look at your last few posts involving Throne and look at the posts following them. Do I really need to post the one calling you a sexist and racist?
    If its there post it! And by the way, DaThrone is what youre banking on? Every site he's on, majority hates his post! Lmao... I'm done with you clown. Stop reaching

FYI
    'No fan33' is to stupid to realize X is not on the caliber of Rivers. Plus he's clueless to the fact that the Hornets SHARE a Dleague team with another club, which means the time spent there would not emphasize Monty's system. Rivers would get verbally abused and mentally abused by the other players bcuz of his high draft status and he being Doc Rivers son. 'No fan33' is blind to the fact that Rivers learning under EG on the bench is way better than learning from a late 1st rd, 2nd rd, non drafted, or a aging vet like PG- Mike James who's damn near turning 40! Yeah, yeah, lets just send him to the Dleague on a off day to buildup his confidence, which he's clearly not lacking in himself(he lacking the leg strenght for the NBA game pace bcuz that's where it all starts. The LEGS) but he should miss a coach Monty's practice just to go jack up shots in the Dleague being undiscipline but comes back to the Hornets very discipline defensive system!
    Yeah, that's it! #clown •You don't know what you're saying•

@ nobreed
    So its true, no matter what it is, blame LeBron! Lol
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 01-10-2013 at 05:24 PM.

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    If its there post it! And by the way, DaThrone is what youre banking on? Every site he's on, majority hates his post! Lmao... I'm done with you clown. Stop reaching

FYI
    'No fan33' is to stupid to realize X is not on the caliber of Rivers. Plus he's clueless to the fact that the Hornets SHARE a Dleague team with another club, which means the time spent there would not emphasize Monty's system. Rivers would get verbally abused and mentally abused by the other players bcuz of his high draft status and he being Doc Rivers son. 'No fan33' is blind to the fact that Rivers learning under EG on the bench is way better than learning from a late 1st rd, 2nd rd, non drafted, or a aging vet like PG- Mike James who's damn near turning 40! Yeah, yeah, lets just send him to the Dleague on a off day to buildup his confidence, which he's clearly not lacking in himself(he lacking the leg strenght for the NBA game pace bcuz that's where it all starts. The LEGS) but he should miss a coach Monty's practice just to go jack up shots in the Dleague being undiscipline but comes back to the Hornets very discipline defensive system!
    Yeah, that's it! #clown •You don't know what you're saying•

@ nobreed

So its true, no matter what it is, blame LeBron! Lol
    Can't click on your hashtag bro
    Beast from South Beach
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!

vCash
    Rivers isn't lacking confidence? You and guardianangel on hr should have a lunch date.

vCash
    Hornets interested in Greg Olden?

Chris Broussard: In addition 2 Heat & Cavs, San Antonio, New Orleans, Charlotte, Indiana & Dallas r interested in Greg Oden, sources say. Decision n 3-4 wks Twitter @Chris_Broussard

From my Stephen-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Hornets interested in Greg Olden?

Chris Broussard: In addition 2 Heat & Cavs, San Antonio, New Orleans, Charlotte, Indiana & Dallas r interested in Greg Oden, sources say. Decision n 3-4 wks Twitter @Chris_Broussard
    wouldnt mind overspending a little bit for him...

vCash
    He'd make a nice pelican
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    Trade?

Steve Luhm: With trade deadline approaching, Is it interesting Jazz head scout David Fredman attended Saturday night's Minnesota-New Orleans? Twitter @sluhm
    NEW ORLEANS HORNETS, UTAH JAZZ, TRADE

From my Stephen-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12